What I Think of Cell Phones (I'm the evil robot)

$.$. Halliburton,

Our Dear Leader is not impressed by evil robots. Everyone has the Allah given right to have tax payers like you subsidize free smart phones for the collective, and for the love of Marx, they will.

FORWARD

0203-obama-shooting-robot_jpg_full_600 (2) copy.jpg

This commodity fetishism!

Sharks of capital like $.$. Halliburton make cell phones that constantly need to be replaced with newer versions so that they can rob and exploit us. Cell phones come from the cell phone factories. All we have to do is seize the means of production and we'll have all the cell phones we need.

The dilemma for ethicist today: Is in utero implantation of cellular phones (with a 9 month commitment, one time activation at conception, early termination penalty and fees may apply) not protected under the USSA Constitution? Or if you are pro-choice, is it left to the woman and her tech geek? Call me baby, maybe.

Whatever was at the link has been confiscated by the gubmint for our own safety... I guess. (meaning there was nothing there when i got to it :( )

I am not sure what Obama voters have to do with cell phone?

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I am not sure what Obama voters have to do with cell phone?

Haahahahahaha!!!

Looks like one of you damn commie robots has achieved a smidgeon of self awareness but just enough to ask a dangerous question.

Everything the Left gives us has purposely been designed to have planned obsolescence. Like ObamaCare. Ironical though, but ain't it.

Actually, Obama is the evil robot.

darski wrote:Whatever was at the link has been confiscated by the gubmint for our own safety... I guess. (meaning there was nothing there when i got to it :( )

You don't see the Emperor's new clothes? Everyone else sees the Emperor's new clothes. Hey you commies, darski doesn't see the Emperor's new clothes.

I, for one, CAN'T WAIT for the new iDiot 5! I hear they are replacing that silly whip app with a shovel app. Much more fun! Just like every day, except not real!

UnSmart-Phone.png

Anyer Marx wrote:I, for one, CAN'T WAIT for the new iDiot 5! I hear they are replacing that silly whip app with a shovel app. Much more fun! Just like every day, except not real!

It goes WHACK! and there's even some metal clang sound mixed in. It's so cute. This is fun. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Haha! What will they think of next?

Ah the Showel ringtones, brings me back to omladinske radne akcije, and may parades and summer camps. Days when life was much simpler... But I digress. The next iteration will include hammer and sickel ringtones.

Rumors are that pro version will have BZZZTs sound of dynamo, we used in the re-education courses in the basement of Truth Secretariat! Those will go in a heartbeat, no pun intended!

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
darski wrote:Whatever was at the link has been confiscated by the gubmint for our own safety... I guess. (meaning there was nothing there when i got to it :( )

You don't see the Emperor's new clothes? Everyone else sees the Emperor's new clothes. Hey you commies, darski doesn't see the Emperor's new clothes.

I think perhaps comrade Gates has deemed the proles to be unworthy of seeing vids so Win 8 has a natural filter that sniffs beet vodka (in its raw form) and stops all vids. I am becoming accustomed and expect nothing more. If I were supposed to see vids Glorious Leader would open them for me.