What is it like to fire a Daisy BB gun?

Comrade Putout wrote:Image

So, May, what's up with hairstyle? I mean, protruding hair bumps? Ewe!
My guess is that Captain Craptek is lurking there. Just waiting to jump in and do his lurking!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Kuntzman? Kuntzman??
do you need any more proof of who is pulling the strings in that AR-15-PTSD business ??? :

Dear Genosse,
Your link says: "This video contains content from LatmaTV. It is not available in your country." Just wanted to let you know. Sorry, I can't view it.

Your pal, Pamalinsky

Proxies are really neat, Pammy!
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

So, May,
What's up with the protruding hair?
I wonder if it's just a nesting place for Captain Craptek to do his nesting.
Just a "thought."

Pamalinsky wrote:

My guess is that Captain Craptek is lurking there. Just waiting to jump in and do his lurking!

See how she doesn't have a purse? Her hair is where she keeps her money, dildo, and .45 Colt revolver.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Kuntzman? Kuntzman??
do you need any more proof of who is pulling the strings in that AR-15-PTSD business ??? :

Dear Genosse,
Your link says: "This video contains content from LatmaTV. It is not available in your country." Just wanted to let you know. Sorry, I can't view it.

Your pal, Pamalinsky

Proxies are really neat, Pammy!

I'm sure they are, Stierlitz but I'm not sure I understand what they are. I guess they are substitutes for something they are not but, if they are, why don't they show up?

Pamalinsky wrote: I'm sure they are, Stierlitz but I'm not sure I understand what they are. I guess they are substitutes for something they are not but, if they are, why don't they show up?
[/quote]

[OFF]

Clickthis. I had something linked but it seems you didn't click on it. If the video won't load go up to the drop down and make sure the "United Kingdom London" option is selected.

And if you don't know what a proxy is, this guy explains it quite painlessly:

Imagine it like you're an American, but only English or German or whatever people can see the webpage. You just ask your English, German, etc. friend to get the webpage and pass it along to you.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:...<video> behind the scenes, pulling the strings, there are always — THE YOU-KNOW-WHO!!!
Dear Genosse,

Your pal, Pamalinsky
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... <proxy-arcana> ...
so, Comrades - seems we landed SPKJ-OTW, the Spontaneous Practical Kubic Joke Of The Week.

Honest to Lenin & Stalin, Pammie, I thought "Du nimmst mich auf die Schippe", which means you take me for a ride. While suggesting your Internet-connection-or-content is Progressively micro-censored with a granularity fine enough to exclude those notoriously obnoxious Jews, uh, pardon, Zionists of LatmaTV.

(at the heart of Latma was - they stopped in 2014 - Caroline Glick, America-born and -grown up, with 20++ moved to Israel ; well known publicist, unblinkingly kkkonservative.)

Follow the advice of Comrade Stierlitz, it's Kube-Quality !
(and, the YouTube URL of Al Mahali = ).

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:
__tmp.jpg
So, May,
What's up with the protruding hair?
I wonder if it's just a nesting place for Captain Craptek to do his nesting.
Just a "thought."

A brain-protrudent PTSD after a Lenin-Prize grade whack ??? ( just a thought )

( maybe Brainiac Comrade Betinov could provide some insight ? )

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Dummkopf,

Stay well clear of Commisarka Pinkie and her golden shovel of justice and retribution.
Trust me.
Following the Köln Willkommenskultur-oriented multikultural social event of Silvesternacht 2015/61, dse Dshermans of dshender F vere instrukted - explicitly, by Ma'am Mayor of Köln - to "keep an arm-length distance" from male(s) — individual or in mob-form — they have no wish to socialize with.

I trust you, Comrade Ivan.
So I will try to adapt the enlightened algorithm designed by the aforementioned High-level Progressive Bureaucrat, and stay a (good) shovel-lengths away from the tantrum-centrum of Comradette Pinkie.

1 For Comrades with thicker skull-designs :
That would be Cologne, at New Year's Eve, the (in)famous Dsherman "Welcoming-Culture" rosy pipe dream saying starry-eyed hello to grim reality of Taharrush™ Party.

(Willkommenskultur — a term "officially" coined by our Dsherman Orwellians and endlessly drummed in the heady summer of 2015, to whip up enthusiasm towards the (idiotically and single-handedly Merkel-proclaimed) out-of-control tsunami of migrants - some of them refugees, very few entitled to [polit-]asylum ; and recall : 85% of them Muslim, 75% male, and of those 80% of age 18-30)

P.S. Is there a whack redirection algorithm known ?
You know, if Commisarka Pinkie feels like administering one of her famous whack-wonders, how about concentrating that fervor on targets who may (repeat : just may) be a bit more worthy ?

With full understanding, of course, that given a Kriminal against the Glory of Class/Race/Color/Ethnicity/Gender/Agender/Supragender/Safespaceness/Triggeringenerativity/ Microaggresspasticity/Transpissoirdicity/Equality/Interdiversity/Paninclusivity/Uberaffirmativity/ Epidistributivity/Intersectionality/Womyn/Animal-Rights/now-your-plugins-here, no one is more worthy a good whack than this given scoundrel.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

See how she doesn't have a purse? Her hair is where she keeps her money, dildo, and .45 Colt revolver.

It's a HAT people! Sheezh, I guess I am going to have to include a chapter on fashion in my manifesto. Where do you think the term 'keep it under your hat' came from? Purses are optional or used as a decoy. Just because we do the work of the Kollective doesn't mean we can just forget about style.

Our very own fashion plate [color=#C0392B]Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin[/color] wrote:
It's a HAT people! Sheezh...

And a lovely hat it is!

Comrade Putout wrote:
Our very own fashion plate [color=#C0392B]Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin[/color] wrote:

And a lovely hat it is!

Hey, I know a suicide bomb when I see one! You can't fool me!

I remember when they had horrible stories about the "beehive" hairstyle, substantiated with hairspray, bugs everywhere! Once a girl gets a "beehive, she doesn't have to shampoo for weeks!
This is what we were dealing with, Comrades. And now, this.

Well now, that's what's really important, isn't it?

Way back, I had friends who voted for Kerry. Because, "I hate war!" I have never met anyone who likes war, and I come from a military family. They all hated it as well. Yet they defended our sorry asses by being willing to give their own lives. I lost two, including my own father who died exactly 1 week before I was born. Hows about you? Hmmm?

a bad hat--a tranny does not make.

so there.

Comrade Putout wrote:

And a lovely hat it is!

Thank you Comrade Putout!

I am afraid the Kollective has gotten off track from Komissar al-Blogunov's most excellent OP on the need to BAN the evil BB gun and the evil BBs before someone shoots their eye out!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:a bad hat--a tranny does not make.

so there.
Tranny.jpg

Korrect. You need fancy duds to hide your pud.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin (>> Comrade Stierlitz (>> Pamalinsky (>> Comrade Putout ))) wrote:
__tmp.jpg

It's a HAT people! Sheezh, I guess I am going to have to include a chapter on fashion ...
but.. but.. but.. HAT ? Ostrich feathers ?? Comrade Clara, isn't it Bürgertum, like, Bourgeoisie ?
(alack, reminds me, frankly, of my grand-gra[highlight=#999999]....[/highlight] (psst, klappe zu, dummkopf! comrades here!))

... aha! now got it !
it's brilliant — Comrade Clara camouflages !
disguised as Großbürgertum, she can sneak into the bastions of those stick-in-the-mud Brexiters !
Those diehards, bitterly clinging to kkkapitalism, imperialism, misogyny and xenophobic racism !
Locked on their shitty island, in denial of a whole continent Gloriously Marching into The Future !

You go, Comrade Clara ! whack'em, whack'em, those whackadoodles, cock-a-doodle-doo !

Pamalinsky wrote:
Hey, I know a suicide bomb when I see one! You can't fool me!

I remember when they had horrible stories about the "beehive" hairstyle, substantiated with hairspray, bugs everywhere! Once a girl gets a "beehive, she doesn't have to shampoo for weeks!
This is what we were dealing with, Comrades. And now, this.

Not shampooing for weeks? Dip that thing in some fibreglass resin and you'll never have to shampoo or style it again! But I wouldn't, because then you'd have to register the thing as a lethal weapon. And then you could get a job hammering nails into roofs. Or as a gavel in the courthouse. And then there'd be all the people thinking you're Dolly Parton.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin (>> Comrade Stierlitz (>> Pamalinsky (>> Comrade Putout ))) wrote:
__tmp.jpg

It's a HAT people! Sheezh, I guess I am going to have to include a chapter on fashion ...
but.. but.. but.. HAT ? Ostrich feathers ?? Comrade Clara, isn't it Bürgertum, like, Bourgeoisie ?
(alack, reminds me, frankly, of my grand-gra[highlight=#999999]....[/highlight] (psst, klappe zu, dummkopf! comrades here!))

... aha! now got it !
it's brilliant — Comrade Clara camouflages !
disguised as Großbürgertum, she can sneak into the bastions of those stick-in-the-mud Brexiters !
Those diehards, bitterly clinging to kkkapitalism, imperialism, misogyny and xenophobic racism !
Locked on their shitty island, in denial of a whole continent Gloriously Marching into The Future !

You go, Comrade Clara ! whack'em, whack'em, those whackadoodles, cock-a-doodle-doo !
Shusssssssssssssssssssssssssh(holding index finger to lips).....Comrade Dummkopf......we must keep the secret that elitism still exists within the Kollective among the p[highlight=#eeeeee]rivileged political [/highlight][highlight=#eeeeee]officials[/highlight][highlight=#eeeeee] at the top. That needs to be kept under your hat. I'll keep it under the one with Ostrich feathers on it.
[/highlight]
[highlight=#eeeeee]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#eeeeee]I will be flying into Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona on my private plane so we could meet up and I will give you some pointers on how I [/highlight][highlight=#eeeeee]supplement my basic income through corruption, bribery and blat[/highlight][highlight=#eeeeee], and also enjoy a range of other ‘perks' like ostrich feathers for my hat. This SECRET meeting should only take about 30 min. If anyone should find out we'll just say we were talking about the grandchildren.[/highlight]

Well, with all those silly hats, there's gotta be a bomb in there somewhere! Jeesh!

th-1.jpg

For more, look here:
https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... rt=mozilla

Ivan Betinov wrote:Aw, shucks. And I didn't even point out the irony of Kuntzman's last name....

Oh, Ivan, you clever devil, you. ; • )

Clara Illbustyour... Zetkin (>> Dummkopf (>> Clara (>> Stierlitz (>> Pammy (>> Putout))))) wrote:
__tmp.jpg
It's a HAT people! Sheezh, I guess I am going to have to include a chapter on fashion...
(said Clara)

... aha! now got it ! it's brilliant - Comrade Clara camouflages !
disguised as Großbürgertum, she can sneak into the bastions of those stick-in-the-mud... !
(said Dummkopf)

(says Clara :)
Shusssssssssssssssssssssssssh(holding index finger to lips).....Comrade Dummkopf......we must keep the secret that elitism still exists within the Kollective among the [highlight=#eeeeee]privileged political officials at the top. That needs to be kept under your hat. I'll keep it under the one with Ostrich feathers on it.

I will be flying into Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona on my private plane so we could meet up and I will give you some pointers on how I supplement my basic income through corruption, bribery and blat, and also enjoy a range of other ‘perks' like ostrich feathers for my hat. This SECRET meeting should only take about 30 min. If anyone should find out we'll just say we were talking about the grandchildren.[/highlight]
Glorious news, Comrade Clara! Your choice of SH Intnl Airport in Phoenix, AZ is brilliant ― by some coincidence, exactly that airport popped up on my EUlite Directory of Preferred Airports (I have been told that just minutes ago by my Special EU-Advisor ― a callipygian brunette, I tell you, ant I tsink I haf tu gif dzis sveetie som Ostritsch Feadsers, bikoz vhen readink dsat Kube artikels I got som riyel phetish vor dse Ostritsch Feadser, heh-heh, but.. but.. but.. now bak tu dse biznes).

I also highly appreciate Your use of the splendid code-word "blat", heh-heh, which the Western decadent masses have no idea what a glorious more equal paradise is hidden behind those four letters, heh-heh.

Now, I vill fly in vith my Dreidecker ― vee Dshermans, vee haf dsat biootiful Fokker Dr.I dysign vhich vee call Der Rote Baron, after dsat Dreidecker-hero Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen. I vill invait Comrade Mintrue to dse kompani tu fly over dse Big Pond. Dsen, vhen our [highlight=#eeeeee]SECRET meeting[/highlight] ist finito, vee vill not vait vor som dummkopf vrom dse Foenix Shurnal tu du dse printink, but vee vill get a fein riport vrom dse Minitrue, ant he vill most ikvolli spread dsat riport in dse dummkopf Kvoliti-Shurnalism, jawohl ?

ah, ant a rymark : dse [highlight=#eeeeee]GEHEIM meeting[/highlight] vill of korse be habout shildren. But I zink, vee maik yt not vor grant shildren only, vee maik yt vor dse oll shildren, vor dse fiutsher ant dse oll fiutsher of dse shildren, ja ?

ant of kors vee keep dse [highlight=#eeeeee]SECRET[/highlight], veri follovink dse Benevolent Leader of Kube :

(TPC.RS.2016.07.02).You may safely return to your normal level of paranoia.EXCERPT.jpg

Zetkin.Dummkopf.shovel.whacked.diptych.(525).EXCERPT.Pammie.jpg
Pammie - color me nerd, but... any mathematically proficient guy (gals included) would ask :

huh, isn't there an isomorphism here ?

but.. but.. but.. my essential concern :
Pammie - how is your access to Yusuf al Mahali, that Genius Of Yehudim-Centered Rants, doin' ?

The-Jews.(al-Mahali).behind-the-scenes-pulling-the-strings-are-always.1.jpg

The-Jews.(al-Mahali).behind-the-scenes-pulling-the-strings-are-always.2.jpg

The-Jews.(al-Mahali).behind-the-scenes-pulling-the-strings-are-always.3.jpg

The-Jews.(al-Mahali).behind-the-scenes-pulling-the-strings-are-always.4.jpg

The-Jews.(al-Mahali).behind-the-scenes-pulling-the-strings-are-always.5.jpg

If the problem prevails, what does your Internet provider say ?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

Pammie - color me nerd, but... any mathematically proficient guy (gals included) would ask :

how is your access to Yusuf al Mahali, that Genius Of Yehudim-Centered Rants, doin' ?

>

As usual, my internet provider says nothing. Nothing, I tell you!
And BTW, that little anthropomorphism thing you posted there, or whatever it is, is a bit of a stretch. The two images are not even close! Good try, though. My hair does not even begin to "protrude."

Look, Genosse, I gotta tell ya something here. While I appreciate your efforts to allow me to observe your guy there, Yusef what's his name, the more I see him, the more I want to NOT see him. I dunno, maybe it's just me. He looks like someone I need to avoid. But, thanks. X

(I mean, he looks like he wants to behead me, or something. Ewe.)

Pamalinsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

... any mathematically proficient guy ... would ask : huh, isn't there an isomorphism here ?
... My hair does not even begin to "protrude" ...
ah-haaaaa! this changes everything !

tell ya, you (A) hold this does not even begin to "protrude" in one hand, and (B) a Daisy BB gun in the other, nicely directed towards any mathematically proficient guy. Then, I guarantee you, the so inquired egghead will in a nanosecond switch from isomorphisms to formal logic and come up with this reasoning :

If X = (A) and Y = (B) and P = (Pammie), the X&Y imply : P has no connection whatsoever to protrudent-Z (where Z = Zetkin).
and then, as is math-eggheads wont, will add : QED, their beloved Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

BTW, did you already pay your internet provider, that skunk, a visit ― carrying a double-barrelled Daisy BB and darkly muttering about "... bazooka, bomb-loud explosions of firepower, smell of sulfur and destruction, recoil and PTSD" ? surefire, would help.

(& whatever it is that makes you, like, Yusufobic ― remember! it has nothing to do with PBUH !)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyour... Zetkin (>> Dummkopf (>> Clara (>> Stierlitz (>> Pammy (>> Putout))))) wrote:
__tmp.jpg
It's a HAT people! Sheezh, I guess I am going to have to include a chapter on fashion...
(said Clara)

... aha! now got it ! it's brilliant - Comrade Clara camouflages !
disguised as Großbürgertum, she can sneak into the bastions of those stick-in-the-mud... !
(said Dummkopf)

(says Clara :)
Shusssssssssssssssssssssssssh(holding index finger to lips).....Comrade Dummkopf......we must keep the secret that elitism still exists within the Kollective among the [highlight=#eeeeee]privileged political officials at the top. That needs to be kept under your hat. I'll keep it under the one with Ostrich feathers on it.

I will be flying into Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona on my private plane so we could meet up and I will give you some pointers on how I supplement my basic income through corruption, bribery and blat, and also enjoy a range of other ‘perks' like ostrich feathers for my hat. This SECRET meeting should only take about 30 min. If anyone should find out we'll just say we were talking about the grandchildren.[/highlight]
Glorious news, Comrade Clara! Your choice of SH Intnl Airport in Phoenix, AZ is brilliant ― by some coincidence, exactly that airport popped up on my EUlite Directory of Preferred Airports (I have been told that just minutes ago by my Special EU-Advisor ― a callipygian brunette, I tell you, ant I tsink I haf tu gif dzis sveetie som Ostritsch Feadsers, bikoz vhen readink dsat Kube artikels I got som riyel phetish vor dse Ostritsch Feadser, heh-heh, but.. but.. but.. now bak tu dse biznes).

I also highly appreciate Your use of the splendid code-word "blat", heh-heh, which the Western decadent masses have no idea what a glorious more equal paradise is hidden behind those four letters, heh-heh.

Now, I vill fly in vith my Dreidecker ― vee Dshermans, vee haf dsat biootiful Fokker Dr.I dysign vhich vee call Der Rote Baron, after dsat Dreidecker-hero Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen. I vill invait Comrade Mintrue to dse kompani tu fly over dse Big Pond. Dsen, vhen our [highlight=#eeeeee]SECRET meeting[/highlight] ist finito, vee vill not vait vor som dummkopf vrom dse Foenix Shurnal tu du dse printink, but vee vill get a fein riport vrom dse Minitrue, ant he vill most ikvolli spread dsat riport in dse dummkopf Kvoliti-Shurnalism, jawohl ?

ah, ant a rymark : dse [highlight=#eeeeee]GEHEIM meeting[/highlight] vill of korse be habout shildren. But I zink, vee maik yt not vor grant shildren only, vee maik yt vor dse oll shildren, vor dse fiutsher ant dse oll fiutsher of dse shildren, ja ?

ant of kors vee keep dse [highlight=#eeeeee]SECRET[/highlight], veri follovink dse Benevolent Leader of Kube :

(TPC.RS.2016.07.02).You may safely return to your normal level of paranoia.EXCERPT.jpg

Ostrich feathers come in very handy as they have many uses Comrade Dummkopf. (wink)

A Dreidecker?! I am impressed!

Invite whomever you like as long as they can be trusted to keep the SECRET.

Blat makes the world go round in the Kollective.........................

Pamalinsky wrote:

how is your access to Yusuf al Mahali, that Genius Of Yehudim-Centered Rants, doin' ?

>

As usual, my internet provider says nothing. Nothing, I tell you!
And BTW, that little anthropomorphism thing you posted there, or whatever it is, is a bit of a stretch. The two images are not even close! Good try, though. My hair does not even begin to "protrude."

You know how men are Dear, they think all hairstyles look alike.

Comrade Dummkppf said,

"BTW, did you already pay your internet provider, that skunk, a visit ― carrying a double-barrelled Daisy BB and darkly muttering about "... bazooka, bomb-loud explosions of firepower, smell of sulfur and destruction, recoil and PTSD" ? surefire, would help. "

Let me know if you go to pay your skunk internet provider a visit and I would be happy to go with you. You shoot him with your double barreled Daisy BB and I'll WHACK him!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Blat makes the world go round in the Kollective.........................

I speed tu add dsat Komrade Grey vould maik a veri goot apparatschik hier in dse EU.

Ant as vor Komradette Liza M ― vhen frozen in time of dsat moovi ant vith dse appierance as in dsat biootiful szene of blat-demo vor dse dummies ― she vould be veri velkom in dse posishion of dse Supplementary EU-Advisor in dse Special Dummkopf Kubikle hier vor Non-Kubiformed Villovy Appierances 1 (ant dsese featsers, dsese featsers!).
1 Daisy BB or no Daisy BB, fsyo equal.

(Q: fsyo?)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

... any mathematically proficient guy ... would ask : huh, isn't there an isomorphism here ?
... My hair does not even begin to "protrude" ...
ah-haaaaa! this changes everything !

tell ya, you (A) hold this does not even begin to "protrude" in one hand, and (B) a Daisy BB gun in the other, nicely directed towards any mathematically proficient guy. Then, I guarantee you, the so inquired egghead will in a nanosecond switch from isomorphisms to formal logic and come up with this reasoning :

If X = (A) and Y = (B) and P = (Pammie), the X&Y imply : P has no connection whatsoever to protrudent-Z (where Z = Zetkin).
and then, as is math-eggheads wont, will add : QED, their beloved Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

BTW, did you already pay your internet provider, that skunk, a visit ― carrying a double-barrelled Daisy BB and darkly muttering about "... bazooka, bomb-loud explosions of firepower, smell of sulfur and destruction, recoil and PTSD" ? surefire, would help.

(& whatever it is that makes you, like, Yusufobic ― remember! it has nothing to do with PBUH !)

Actually, Genosse, her hair looks exactly like a distributor cap covered up by hair. One can only imagine the destructive potential of one of these caps. Mine looks natural and pretty. No cover-ups. So there! I am offended that you cannot see the difference. I am now securely ensconced in my "safe space" while sucking my proverbial thumb.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Actually, Genosse, her hair looks exactly like a distributor cap covered up by hair. One can only imagine the destructive potential of one of these caps. Mine looks natural and pretty. No cover-ups. So there! I am offended that you cannot see the difference. I am now securely ensconced in my "safe space" while sucking my proverbial thumb.

Does this mean that Clara is powered by gasoline? If so, I wonder if she fills up with regular or premium? Regular would mean she is dedicated to the Communist ideal of uniformity, but Premium would allow her work in revolutionizing the world to have that little bit of extra "pow".

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Does this mean that Clara is powered by gasoline? If so, I wonder if she fills up with regular or premium? Regular would mean she is dedicated to the Communist ideal of uniformity, but Premium would allow her work in revolutionizing the world to have that little bit of extra "pow".

Comrade Stierlitz,

I have to confess, I do like a bit of extra "POW" under the hood. I frequent an independent fuel producer and with a little blat, I manage to keep the tank full.

[highlight=#ffff00]
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Let me know if you go to pay your skunk internet provider a visit and I would be happy to go with you. You shoot him with your double barreled Daisy BB and I'll WHACK him!

[highlight=#ffffff]Listen Comrade Clara,[/highlight]

[highlight=#ffffff]I really appreciate your offer to help me "deal" with my internet provider. But, trust me, it's hopeless. They will still be my provider whether I whack 'em or not.[/highlight]
[/highlight]

OK, you guys, will you please tell me what the German word "blat" means. I looked it up and the German to English translation gave me.......blat!@ Help!

Pamalinsky wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]

[highlight=#ffffff]I really appreciate your offer to help me "deal" with my internet provider. But, trust me, it's hopeless. They will still be my provider whether I whack 'em or not.[/highlight]
[/highlight]

I'd like to add that it isn't the internet provider that's the problem. From my experience internet providers couldn't care less about what you access over the internet. Google/Youtube are the one who aren't allowing us AmeriKKKans to see the video. They are blocking it for us, probably because of some filthy Kapitalist Kopyright law or something. So, if anything, we need to go whack Google.

Pamalinsky wrote:OK, you guys, will you please tell me what the German word "blat" means. I looked it up and the German to English translation gave me.......blat!@ Help!

Here you go Dear, this should explain it....................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blat_(favors)

For some reason it's not going to the full explanation. When you go into the link I posted, then click on "did you mean blat favors" to go into the more detailed explanation.

Pamalinsky wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]

[/highlight]

Well, I am there for you if the need arises.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Here you go Dear, this should explain it....................

For some reason it's not going to the full explanation. When you go into the link I posted, then click on "did you mean blat favors" to go into the more detailed explanation.
huh, it's not just Balls you bust - obviously, it's Software, too :
you woke up a cozily slumbering (and somewhat innocuous) bug.
(bug : Interpreter gobbles up the closing bracket in ...favors) , makes ...favors of that.)

There is a simple workaround - see your Kube-mailbox, I wrote you (shortly) the steps.

And here your (perfectly valid) link, minus trouble :
see "blat" here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blat_(favors) , and alternatively here.

Pamalinsky wrote:... what the German word "blat" means. I looked it up and ...
me happy to see you stopped microaggressing against your proverbial thumb !

"blat"-triggered, at this point you also know that it's not exactly German but solid Soviet-speak.
And Marx forbid, you ever confuse blat with blad' !
(would be as bad as conflating Ben-Hur with Been-Whore)

BTW, overheard Art historians debating that "isomorphism" (of which they had no idea, of course).
They focused, you see, not on "feathers" and "coiffures", but on "windows to soul". And it went like this :
... [psh, psh, pshh] so, here : the steely gaze of a proto-revoolooshionary kommunist [shh, sh] ... [and there, sh, shh] Rococo-ish sweetness, jardin de plaisance ... [hush, hush, psh, pshh] ... [and then, finally, shh, sh] no "isomorphism", 97% consensus, no "isomorphism" in any way, shape, or form.
(yet "consensing", they had no idea what they were talkin' 'bout - you know, usual "experts").

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:OK, you guys, will you please tell me what the German word "blat" means. I looked it up and the German to English translation gave me.......blat!@ Help!

Here you go Dear, this should explain it....................

Whew! Thanks so much dear Clara. So, "blat" essentially means "favors."
I go besonkers when I can't understand a word, no matter what language.
Just to show my skill, while knowing nothing, I did figure out what "dreidecker" meant. A threesome, right? I mean, sometimes I can actually put 2 and 2 together. Of course, as an established Prog, that always adds up to FIVE!

Thanks a bunch!

And then there's that most famous of dreideckers...

DR 1.jpg

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:And then there's that most famous of dreideckers...

DR 1.jpg

Is that Commrade Dummkopf? Nice guns. Amazing how the guns were timed precisely to NOT shoot the propellers off. Similar to precise firing of the evil BB gun and not shooting your eye out.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:... that most famous of dreideckers...
Most korrekt, Komissar ! That's the pre-Daisy pre-Brexit model. Here below the recent changes.

Following the traumatizing experience of Mr. Kuntzman, the Highest Apparat of EUSSR issued an immediate ukase : any automatic assault weaponry has to be replaced by Daisy BB or equivalent machinery of death.

The EUSSR Subapparat For Airborne Fauna and Objects interpreted the ukase and wrote ca. 2000 pages of regulations. For Dreideckers, those regulations imply a switch from onboard gun to a pressure-operated honk of max. 80 dB (decibels), honking to be in sync with the propeller.

Note. The ukase caused massive uncertainty within Departments of "Ambassadeurs de la Paix"1 in all EU provinces. It turned out, the ukase was meant only for very special and narrow classes of " weaponry", but was sloppily written in a way that included near everything, from cookie cutters up to nuke arsenal.

1 "Ambassadors of Peace", a label given — via an EUSSR edict, what else — to what was formerly known as "defence forces" of EU provinces (formerly called "countries").

So, this was causa Kuntzman. Next, after Brexit, the High Commissars of EUSSR recognized a need to "do something", sensing an estrangement of the masses of EU provinces from the High EU Ideals and Values. Accordingly, an ukase followed, ordering broad spreading of EU paraphernalia. Namely : the flag (which for now flies only along the front sides of EU-bureaucracy palazzos) and portraits of the four, or nineteen, or what is it, Most High Presidial EUSSR Persons2.

2 Why don't they call that Most Exalted Circle, whatever its circumference, simply CC EUSSR (CC for Central Committee), I don't know.

Anyway, here the post-Brexit Dreidecker :

Dreidecker.Fokker-DR1.EU.jpg
Dreidecker.Fokker-DR1.7.EU.(600).jpg

...whad? ...questions? oh yep, of course it started with Memory-Holing the original blueprints.
(& needless to say, all modern replicas - some flying - are now hastily being repainted, or else...)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Is that Commrade Dummkopf? ...
OK - a most scientific study was conducted.
conclusio : NO way, NO isomorphism here.

you peek, you conclude :

Dreidecker.(al-Blogunov).(500p).jpg
Dreidecker.(al-Blogunov).(500p).Dummkopf.msg.jpg
( Dummkopf-png courtesy of Comrade Putout - spasiba! )

P.S. but, but - I swear to Batyushka Stalin, I know how to operate a bike !

(I mean, like, real bicycle - not some Dreirad, aka tricycle.)

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:And then there's that most famous of dreideckers...

DR 1.jpg

You, dear Komissar al-Blogunov, once again, bring the freshest of air to this thread.

Thank you. I was beginning to suffocate. Now I feel rejuvenated! Your posted image says it all. Still, I realize everyone is doing their best on the Cube, as am I, and I love them. They bring fresh air, too, merely by saying what they have to say.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Is that Commrade Dummkopf? ...
OK - a most scientific study was conducted.
conclusio : NO way, NO isomorphism here.

you peek, you conclude :

Dreidecker.(al-Blogunov).(500p).jpg
Dreidecker.(al-Blogunov).(500p).Dummkopf.msg.jpg
( Dummkopf-png courtesy of Comrade Putout - spasiba! )

P.S. but, but - I swear to Batyushka Stalin, I know how to operate a bike !

(I mean, like, real bicycle - not some Dreirad, aka tricycle.)

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I don't know.........lose the beard..... a little Just for Men on the stache........ aviator's hat and goggles and I think we have a spitting duplication of an image.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
MANDATORY VIEWING!
Comrades, guns are even more dangerous than we thought. According to this expert, a double shot gun with a clip and an adapter and a scope you can buy at Publix ejects gun casings. Now, if it's a rapid fire weapon, then it doesn't eject bullets between shots. But none of this matters. Banning guns is what matters.
This woman is an expert. The science is settled. If you disagree, you're a misogynist, plain and simple.
I will be the first to call for a comprehensive ban on clips for all double shot weapons whether or not they eject gun casings. Nobody needs that kind of a weapon to play airsoft, anyway. And if I don't want it, you shouldn't be able to have it.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
MANDATORY VIEWING!
Comrades, guns are even more dangerous than we thought. According to this expert, a double shot gun with a clip and an adapter and a scope you can buy at Publix ejects gun casings. Now, if it's a rapid fire weapon, then it doesn't eject bullets between shots. But none of this matters. Banning guns is what matters.
This woman is an expert. The science is settled. If you disagree, you're a misogynist, plain and simple.
I will be the first to call for a comprehensive ban on clips for all double shot weapons whether or not they eject gun casings. Nobody needs that kind of a weapon to play airsoft, anyway. And if I don't want it, you shouldn't be able to have it.

She's right you know. I once purchased a special assault clip for my proton accelerator and it more than doubled the rate of ejection. True story!

"She's right you know. I once purchased a special assault clip for my proton accelerator and it more than doubled the rate of ejection. True story!" [img]/red/styles/pc/imageset/en/icon_post_quote.gif[/img]

So, Comrade Craptek,
how much did she cost? America wants to know!

Perhaps something more suitable for the party than the capitalist "Daisy" BB Gun!
AK74.jpg

Kommisar Kaputnik, as a true progressive who detests scary guns from SuperSoakers on up, I had to consult my Journalist's Guide to Firearms Identification to identify that truly frightening something-or-other in the picture. Apparently, it's either a Bushmaster AR-47 or a Glock AK-15. Take it from me; I know.

Daisy_BB_Gun.jpg
What's it like to fire a Daisy BB gun? It's an experience I'll never forget. Everybody knows BB guns are scary looking and ought to be banned, but I thought I would try to shoot one without any preconceived notions. What I encountered changed me forever.

I took a deep breath and determined to enter a Wal-Mart. A "greeter" met me with, "Howdy, welcome to Wal-Mart." I'm from the north. We don't say "Howdy". I sneer back at the microaggression and strain to hold back tears of rage. Barely controlling myself, I asked where I could find a BB gun. He directed me to "sporting goods," still smiling and gloating over his slyly delivered offense.

I go to the "sporting goods" section, a perfect charnel house where implements of sulfur, death, and destruction are openly and brazenly sold. I notice a BB gun just lying on a shelf. I reach for it as if it was a poisonous snake, wondering if it will go off when I pull it off the shelf. That's right, a shelf. Where anybody could get it.

I go to the counter and the death merchant asks me if I wanted BBs to go with it. He even had the audacity to offer me "Copperhead" brand BBs! How could this inbred hick not know that I see a therapist twice a week to treat my herpephobia?

I buy the gun and the recommended BBs. I'm dizzy going out to the parking lot. A passing stranger, attired in a camouflage assault t-shirt, asks, "Sir, you okay?" "How dare you assume my gender!" I shout back. "Sorry, just checkin'," he said as if my health was any of his business. But the worst was yet to come.

I went to a wooded area to fire the BB gun, a Daisy 509 Buck, probably made by Bushmaster. I bruised my knuckles operating the cocking lever. Taking aim, I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth, and pulled the trigger. The sound of the spring loaded plunger going "boing" startled me. I became disoriented watching the BB arc towards its target. The "dink!" sound it made bouncing off a coke can was horribly loud. The recoil was horrendous, like a bazooka or some other recoilless weapon, and it dislocated my shoulder. I vomited and cried. I still have PTSD. Anxiety. Irritability. Nightmares. I may never again be the same.

But enough about me, at least for now. Worst of all, these weapons of mass destruction are available to the general public. It's time we stopped listening to the paid lobbyists of the National BB Gun Association who assure us that BB guns are hardly ever used in the commission of a crime. They scare me, they should scare you, and they ought to be banned.
I feel your pain. No wait that's my Sciatica. Never mind. Is there a ban the BB riot discussion going on anywhere?

Pamalinsky wrote:"She's right you know. I once purchased a special assault clip for my proton accelerator and it more than doubled the rate of ejection. True story!" [img]/red/styles/pc/imageset/en/icon_post_quote.gif[/img]

So, Comrade Craptek,
how much did she cost? America wants to know!
Did you use the secret Space Modulator from the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator"? Marvin wants to know.

Guardian of Pravda, we only want common sense legislation on BB guns to protect the Children and disabled minority kittens. Since we can't ban them all at once, we'll start with assault BB guns. You don't need all those BBs for deer hunting, anyway.
Space modulators with flash suppressors and with a capacity of 30 clip/rounds per half second ought to have been banned long ago.

Guardian of Pravda, we only want common sense legislation on BB guns to protect the Children and disabled minority kittens. Since we can't ban them all at once, we'll start with assault BB guns. You don't need all those BBs for deer hunting, anyway.
Space modulators with flash suppressors and with a capacity of 30 clip/rounds per half second ought to have been banned long ago.
I gave mine up for a multi phase capable long range defragmenter. But I cannot get it out of the Garage. The world is lucky.

In an episode of my real life, I was a 13E. We trained to direct long range defragmenters of the old M-109A4 species.

In an episode of my real life, I was a 13E. We trained to direct long range defragmenters of the old M-109A4 species.
Longest defragmenter I called in was the New Jersey. Highest was a B52. We did use the M109A4 as well as Howtars.

Guardian of Pravda wrote:
Longest defragmenter i called in was the New Jersey. Highest was a B52. We did use the M109A4 as well as Howtars.
Sounds like I was in the following generation. I joined the Guard in '87 in a field artillery battery in Florida, and later transferred to a LRSD that was just starting up in Georgia. Never saw combat, but I did get a few jumps in which is lots of fun when nobody's trying to kill you.

Here's the real way to shoot a Daisy BB Gun:

As to the title subject of this blog, may I, " Crack-shot Krasnodar " submit to the Cube that no one who is respectable shoots BB guns anymore.

As a case in point:

gamo-coyote-air-rifle-scope-combo-131.gif

Air rifles, however are a different matter.

anschutz-8002ki-s2-blonde-wood-3.gif

Do to these technological improvements, changes sponsored by filthy capitalists, the Party's Central Committee is considering banning air for public use.

Krasnodar wrote:
Do to these technological improvements, changes sponsored by filthy capitalists, the Party's Central Committee is considering banning air for public use.
confetti cannon.jpg
Ban air. A prime example of weaponized air is the confetti cannon I cobbled together from PVC fittings, a 12V DC air compressor, a 24V DC sprinkler valve, the body of a Star Wars themed toy gun, and a couple of 9V DC batteries scattered amongst misc. odds and ends. A muzzle-loaded, 5/8" wadding-packed nut was able to penetrate a cinderblock wall from an 8 foot distance when the reservoir was charged to 125 psi. All I wanted to do was to gauge if it had enough force to expel a confetti load for the Children and the air was hellbent on unleashing destruction in its wake.

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:
confetti cannon.jpg
Ban air. A prime example of weaponized air is the confetti cannon I cobbled together from PVC fittings, a 12V DC air compressor, a 24V DC sprinkler valve, the body of a Star Wars themed toy gun, and a couple of 9V DC batteries scattered amongst misc. odds and ends. A muzzle-loaded, 5/8" wadding-packed nut was able to penetrate a cinderblock wall from an 8 foot distance when the reservoir was charged to 125 psi. All I wanted to do was to gauge if it had enough force to expel a confetti load for the Children and the air was hellbent on unleashing destruction in its wake.
See that, everybody!? It was the air! Without air, those components would never have assembled themselves into a scary looking assault compressor with things sticking out of it for spray shooting. First of all, nobody needs an assault compressor for duck hunting (I mean, I don't think so, and that's good enough). And second of all, it's for the Children™.
We can't ban air soon enough to save the planet.

Krasnodar wrote:
confetti cannon.jpg
See that, everybody!? It was the air! Without air, those components would never have assembled themselves into a scary looking assault compressor with things sticking out of it for spray shooting. First of all, nobody needs an assault compressor for duck hunting (I mean, I don't think so, and that's good enough). And second of all, it's for the Children™.
We can't ban air soon enough to save the planet.
I needn't remind you air is the prime mover of Climate Change. The greedy Kapilatists scoff at the fact their rape of the planet weaponizes air!

and just preventively - shouldn't water be banned ? (except counter-ISIS operations, of course.)

US.2013.01.03.Obama.straight-shooter.jpg

(you know, "all of our precious climately fluids"...)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:and just preventively - shouldn't water be banned ? (except counter-ISIS operations, of course.)

The only we can assure that water serves the Greater Good is when its use is regulated by the State. When Caliph Erdogan humanely utilizes water against those deficient in their religion they have the opportunity to mend their ways (As opposed to the finality of a jacketed round).

Water is already under the strict control of the EPA. We get to use it a little, but it belongs to them.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Water is already under the strict control of the EPA. We get to use it a little, but it belongs to them.
A little reminder to anyone this side of the Gulags as to Whom you would be messing with if you should think to act against the seasoned EPA Agents:

Longest defragmenter i called in was the New Jersey. Highest was a B52. We did use the M109A4 as well as Howtars.
Sounds like I was in the following generation. I joined the Guard in '87 in a field artillery battery in Florida, and later transferred to a LRSD that was just starting up in Georgia. Never saw combat, but I did get a few jumps in which is lots of fun when nobody's trying to kill you.
LOL just a little after me. 67-68 70-71 and 75 Vietnam. Never made a Combat Jump but I was JQ.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:and just preventively - shouldn't water be banned ? (except counter-ISIS operations, of course.)

The only we can assure that water serves the Greater Good is when its use is regulated by the State. When Caliph Erdogan humanely utilizes water against those deficient in their religion they have the opportunity to mend their ways [highlight=#ffff00](As opposed to the finality of a jacketed round)[/highlight].

I'm offended. His Majesty Erdogan would use at least a hollow point. Doesn't penetrate through the perp and kill any other subjects behind him. Also more likely to get him down on the ground where you want him in one shot.

And if he wanted to mow down an entire crowd, I wouldn't even mess with FMJ. I'd suggest getting the townhall cannon and loading it up with canister shot.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

The only we can assure that water serves the Greater Good is when its use is regulated by the State. When Caliph Erdogan humanely utilizes water against those deficient in their religion they have the opportunity to mend their ways [highlight=#ffff00](As opposed to the finality of a jacketed round)[/highlight].

I'm offended. His Majesty Erdogan would use at least a hollow point. Doesn't penetrate through the perp and kill any other subjects behind him. Also more likely to get him down on the ground where you want him in one shot.

And if he wanted to mow down an entire crowd, I wouldn't even mess with FMJ. I'd suggest getting the townhall cannon and loading it up with canister shot.
I'm sure they have a few JHPs lying around (The aerodynamic advantage coupled with the fact they lessen the severity of wear and tear to target range backstops - double plus good). If there's an inadvertent mix-up in what's issued to the protectors of the faithful - Nothing happens unless Allah wills it so it's all good.

Image Listen, Comrades, I gotta tell you something.

I am pursuing a means by which I can learn to use a gun properly and choose the right gun for me. I already know I would be a good shot. But, what would I do under duress? How good a shot would I be?

What I'm realizing as I pursue this effort is that what I'm really doing is learning how to kill another human being, if necessary. This is a major consideration to get over. I didn't see this coming.

I know many of you have been through this. That's why I'm mentioning it.

There is no question in my mind that I would stand and protect my family and other friends, if challenged. I would. Yet, that thing about killing another human still haunts me. I know myself well enough to know I would rip to shreds anyone who threatened me and my family. I imagine some jerk invading my home and I'm supposed to say “Oh please, don't hurt me.” I will never let that happen.

How's about pointing an intimidating gun at him before he does anything? Sometimes that really works. They just run away. And, sometimes they don't. Maybe they're drug addled or, maybe just crazy. I am beginning to come to terms with this. It's hard.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Love, Pammie

Pamalinsky wrote:Image ... I know myself well enough to know I would rip to shreds anyone who threatened me and my family....

Love, Pammie

Pamski, nothing will piss you off worse than somebody shooting at you and / or threatening you or your family. If you are ready to STOP a bad guy (at whatever level of stop is needed) you'll do just fine because you have no other choice. If you are NOT ready, you'll always be mad at yourself because you could have been. Make good choices.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Image ... I know myself well enough to know I would rip to shreds anyone who threatened me and my family....

Love, Pammie

Pamski, nothing will piss you off worse than somebody shooting at you and / or threatening you or your family. If you are ready to STOP a bad guy (at whatever level of stop is needed) you'll do just fine because you have no other choice. If you are NOT ready, you'll always be mad at yourself because you could have been. Make good choices.

I already know what you say is true. Thanks, Ivan. I am strong and persistent. I will win! And, the perps, whomever they are, will lose!.

Pamalinsky wrote:Image Listen, Comrades, I gotta tell you something.

I am pursuing a means by which I can learn to use a gun properly and choose the right gun for me. I already know I would be a good shot. But, what would I do under duress? How good a shot would I be?

What I'm realizing as I pursue this effort is that what I'm really doing is learning how to kill another human being, if necessary. This is a major consideration to get over. I didn't see this coming.

I know many of you have been through this. That's why I'm mentioning it.

There is no question in my mind that I would stand and protect my family and other friends, if challenged. I would. Yet, that thing about killing another human still haunts me. I know myself well enough to know I would rip to shreds anyone who threatened me and my family. I imagine some jerk invading my home and I'm supposed to say “Oh please, don't hurt me.” I will never let that happen.

How's about pointing an intimidating gun at him before he does anything? Sometimes that really works. They just run away. And, sometimes they don't. Maybe they're drug addled or, maybe just crazy. I am beginning to come to terms with this. It's hard.

Love, Pammie
I can recommend this site as a good place to start. Lots of useful information. I haven't been to any of their courses yet, but just getting one of their manuals considerably improved my shooting. They cover everything from the proper mindset, to good shooting and practicing techniques, to which lawyer you need if you ever have to use their training.

[/quote]
I can recommend this site as a good place to start. Lots of useful information. I haven't been to any of their courses yet, but just getting one of their manuals considerably improved my shooting. They cover everything from the proper mindset, to good shooting and practicing techniques, to which lawyer you need if you ever have to use their training.
[/quote]

Check your private email, Dear Al.

Did you go through Benning? You use Drop Zone Delta?

I did for jump school and like all others jumped into Fryar. Long story short, I remained a 13E and ended up as the radio operator on my team. I was in from '87 to '93, and we were using, wait for it, the AN/PRC-74. I hope they upgraded after I separated. I'm surprised we weren't issued M-1 carbines.