What's up?

AdamGrenway
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Adam and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

4 days later....
Hey guys, I'm like back and stuff and just wanted to leave my email address in case anyone wants to like hang out er something...

[email protected]

...take it easy dudes!

Welcome to the PartyTM comrade Adam (if that's really your name). We'll be keeping an eye on you. Until we determine where your true loyalties lie, make no attempt to leave.

Hmmm, you ask a lot of questions, comrade. I am reminded of a story...

An apparatchik approached Comrade Stalin one day and said, "Comrade Stalin, why did the chicken cross the road?"

Comrade Stalin replied, "Who wants to know, Comrade?" Shortly thereafter, comrade photo retouchers were busily removing this apparatchik's visage from official pictures....

Welcome to the Party, Comrade.

Let us not be too harsh Comrades!

Currently there is an opening for Bloodsucking Czar. Maybe AG (attorney general?) would like to apply?
What does Adam say?

Laika, you can't possibly be referring to the same AdamGrenway who registered with dozens of blogsites in just the last 2 days. He didn't leave comments at most of those sites but maybe he recalls this one:

What's up guys?

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Adam and I'm new here. I'm from Seattle, where are you guys from?

Comrade, don't toy with us. But do tell us about your bike ride on the Greenway.

Welcome Comrade Adam,

We are all made progressives here, and I will be monitoring you to make sure you are always wearing your made progressive party hat. Just remember this: We live behind the irony curtain, and if you try to leave, you will be taken in the middle of the night and placed on a train to a remote locating of the Cube, better known as the GulagoSphere.

Comrades, Adam is most likely just a spammer inserting a feeler. Next time just delete such posts without comments.

I'm not deleting it now only because I really liked the responses, especially the one by Comrade Whoopie with the Kommissar. It truly captures the welcoming spirit and the openness of the collective. I have even moved the picture to the People's Clip Art for future use on similar occasions.

But...but...but Red!

He's here to rescue Red Rooster from kulak chicken farming!
Please....Please can we keep this one? He's a Made Prog. He's done time in the Big House in The Name of Progress.
That should count for something! Shouldn't it?

I looked his name up and he's registered on a bunch of forums I've never heard of, and many of the registrations are within the last 3 days. And in each forum, there is a different avatar. More than 30 Google pages of them.

The mystery deepens.

He's like the opposite of John Galt. Who is Adam Gren . . .? He be the devil, he be.

Ah, dammit, Red Square! And here I polished up my shovel and flapped my headscarf around till stuff stopped falling out of it before coming in here, because I just had this feeling Adam was my soulmate. I spent all afternoon writing "Mrs. Pinkie Grenway" over and over in my diary, and dreaming of the two of us digging long ditches on the beach at sunset, and raising awareness in front of a roaring fire.

Maybe he just got a computer for the first time ever yesterday, and in his newfound excitement over finally making contact with other humans outside his mother's basement, that's why he signed up on all those forums. It was fate that brought him here--and destined him for me. But alas . . . our stars were cruelly crossed.

First Pavel, now Adam. I think you want me to die an old maid.

Let all Party members take heed at the speed and efficiency of our State Security apparatus in defending our glorious Motherblog from subversive infiltrators and agitators. Long live the revolution!

Ahh an infiltraitor from Seattle collective eh? Well then, all we have to do is cut off his coffee ration, and he will tell us everything we want to know.

Sorry Colonel.
He lied progged. He's from Rochester, NY.
There is a cell in Seattle though.

Pinkie. I feel your pain. This is no ordinary Prog but an actual Made Prog.
Sure, Jodin Morey can claim to be stung with a rubber bullet and have his cell phone stolen by the police, but Adam did six months in the slammer for trying to set free Red Rooster from the evil chicken kulaks.

This Prog has talent. He's a filmaker! He could be the next Michael Moore!
The next Michael Moore damn it!

This particular "MP" is indeed worthy of our attention, comrades. He is a one-man army against the evil grocery empire of Danny Wegman! Why his exposes' of the poor tortured chickens (No offense intended here Rooster) on the Wegman's Egg Farms is spot-on! It will also assuredly increase substantially, the price of eggs in the Wegmans stores, but we shouldn't be eating eggs, anyway, as Mr. Grenway aka Adam Durand of Rochester says on his site http://tumblr.adamdurand.info/

So, the Che' Gourmet would like to know just what Adam recommends the Inner Circle's Chef should use as a replacement for eggs?...... chews on his cigar and spits on the floor in disgust!........

My Comrades

This guy is a true communist: He registered on a forum for vampires!

Have a look at this tribute to our dear comrade Ceausescu. There is even a postage stamp with the face of our Comrade Theocritus!

http://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/ceausescu.htm

Image <br>https://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/vlad2.jpg

Che Gourmet wrote: So, the Che' Gourmet would like to know just what Adam recommends the Inner Circle's Chef should use as a replacement for eggs?...... chews on his cigar and spits on the floor in disgust!........

Well, it's a well known fact by anyone who's ever had instant noodle soup that you can make anything taste like chicken if you just add enough yellow food dye and salt. So, take some cornstarch, mix with cold water, add yellow dye, some oil and soy protein and coagulate it in the microwave until it's all runny like snot. It even acts as an emulsifier of sorts. But I don't think it will make a good omelet.

Soooo you want to join the collective?.....Adam you will need to Fill out Form "623911" in triplet, Be finger printed, a DNA sample, Sign a release to all your bank accounts, sign the title of your car to the collective, then maybe mind you just maybe, Che may allow you to peel and cut Beets.

But your future can be bright if you show aptitude. You could become a waiter in a Hemlock Restaurant, or work in a Jiffy Lobo. Yes comrade your future is bright here in the collective. Someday perhaps you could be a "Made Progressive"

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

background check on one subject "grenway, adam" underway.

researching political affiliations: priority 1
researching transgender allocations: priority 2
researching shovel identification number: priority 3

result: undefined as of yet

reporting agent: blackmarket citizen - the peoples black op

Comrades,

Mr. AdamGrenway made another new post a few minutes ago on the blog as "SamJenkins" and stated:

What's up everyone? My name is Sam. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

His post was incinerated immediately

Comrade Leninka

Acting Commissar of Housekeeping
Disappearances
Composting
Dissection
and Limo Service

background check on one subject "grenway, adam" underway.

researching political affiliations: priority 1
researching transgender allocations: priority 2
researching shovel identification number: priority 3

Don't forget to check his bloomers for boomers.

Hmmmm, Red Square tore up his Party membership card, but did he actually ban him?

Wow! This Adam Grenway guy makes me, a virgin prole, look like a "made prog"! Can't we keep him, Red Square? Please! Puleeze? (You remember ET, the extraterrestrial, don't you? They kept HIM! O.K., I admit, he eventually had to phone home. In the mean time, I can use this guy!)

The postage stamp...I had no idea how beautiful our esteemed Kommissar Theocritus is!

While going through my glorious Orientation, I suddenly realized I had exceeded my daily ration of CO2 units. This was due to excessive laughter. And, I'm not anywhere near finished. What can be done about this?

My suggestion would be to extort sell the extra CO2 credits to the same progs who caused this decadent inadvertent overuse of CO2 units. They have to buy them! After all, it's their fault! I believe this is the Progressive way and hope I am on track here. I will proceed with my Orientation and await your advice on this money-sucking serious matter, at your convenience, of course.

By the way, I wanted to do the glorious Orientation from the very beginning. But, like the idiot who refuses to read the directions before trying to put something together, my eagerness got the best of me. It won't happen again. (I'm beginning to see the benefits of Jifi-Lobo now.)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Let all Party members take heed at the speed and efficiency of our State Security apparatus in defending our glorious Motherblog from subversive infiltrators and agitators. Long live the revolution!

Duly noted, most esteemed Comrade Whoopie!

Leninka, you fill me with the pride and security every prog deserves that you are doing your job! (I've never heard of this before in Collective jobs.) Please note that I am currently involved in my glorious Orientation, and am learning about these things.

Howsomever, I invite you to look at my recent post regarding a possible use I might have for this Adam Grenway. You may want to reconsider any future actions against this dude. All for the Collective of course. 1/10/2010, 5:17 am

Thank you!

Pinkie wrote:First Pavel, now Adam. I think you want me to die an old maid.
Pinkie, I have over and over pined over your blood-shit, er, shot eyes and have offerer you, mooning like an orphaned calf, to change my luck.

Pamalinsky, you are very kind. This is just my avatar, but it goes so nicely with the impaling stakes in the north forty. Just for you, if you have someone who needs impaling, let me know. I'll be glad to do it for you. We'll have an impaling party. Bruno will do the refreshments and I'll polish up my finest stake. After the impaling we'll set fire to the remains. The prevailing winds will waft the smell toward the home of the Bu$hitler in Crawford, Texas.

After all, I think of the Rancho de Rio Grande as the People's Home.

What's Up? Hang Out? Does this simpleton think he's on a social networking site?

The nerve of him/her to just drop in like we would give him something to take to his handlers!
I for one, (after researching his environmental bullshit, ie: bikeriding, etc. save the fuc....'en planet, blah, blah, blah) say that he should be sent immediately to the Siberian Gulag!

See how he likes our beautiful frosty Motherland in Winter!!

Sorry fellow Commissars, I'm in a foul mood after getting back from my overdrawn-out campaign and finding that the People's Hells Kitchen had almost burned down (again)!

Wait 'til I get my hands on Wolfgang's scrawny little neck............, and don't try to pacify me this time, Marshal! It's about time the dolt understood that no one disregards the commands of Che!!!...grrrr...........such incompetence!....can't leave for a few months to do our great leader's bidding without everything going to shit!! I really am beginning to believe that he's mentally deficient! (Wolfgang, I mean)

PS.... Oh, and Comrade Whoopie....remind me never to invite you to "guest chef" at Lucretia's....Lenin Save Us All .......

Ché, I have a suggestion. Can you whip up a menu for Lucrezia's for Harry Reid? It should feature crow.

Dear Commissar Theocritus,
Does it come "toasted"? (That would be my preference.)

I like that. Toasted crow.

Of course we could have crow rillettes. Or crow with kimchi.

Instead of fried rat on a stick, fried crow in a stick.

Deep-fried crow tongues.

Crow gizzards on toast points.

Kommissar Theocritus!
As usual, such a gentleman. Knowing this, and with great respect, I still say in my most virgin prog way...Postage Stamps Never Take the Place of a Real Human! That's my cause! At least for now!

Re: Your most beautiful Avatar: HA! Avatar, Schlamavatar! My most immodest (and esteemed) Kommissar! You look HOT! (That false modesty ploy does not work with me). Nice try at "transparency." I see right through you! (I forgot to mention that I have one of those airport x-ray screen thingys installed in my condo, of all places, and I know, and have empirical evidence that you, Kommissar Theocritus, are HOT! I know we are "friends" now. Right, Kommissar Theocritis? May I now call you "Theo". (I know you're gonna hate this!) Who cares!
With regard to Adam Grenway, the interloper, and your offer of any "friends" I would like to recommend... I pick HIM for this "north forty" impaling procedure, so I can can get a discount on my own. Only if he/she fulfills he/she's useful ends, first. I think you are fully aware of what I mean by this. For me, Pamalinsky, I'd much rather have the party...if you get my drift.

Texas sounds mighty good. Thought about this for a long time, honey. Just sayin'. Up to you now.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I like that. Toasted crow.

Crow gizzards on toast points.

Wondering if I...

Am I listening to a replay of "Forrest Gump"?

Fried crow, steamed crow, sauteed crow, breaded baked crow, SOS (WW2 chipped crow on a a piece of "toast," otherwise known as "Shit on a Shingle"), crow frickasee, southern fried crow, deep fried crow, any kind of crow you can cook, etc. I think this is an appropriate menu for any Democratic National Party feast, at any time. Before or after 2010, and 2012, and thereafter! That's all I have to say about that.

Dear Pamalinsky, you're flattering me now. I tell you what. If you can help me get rid of Bruno I'll see if I can't change my luck. I've taken Bruno up to Montana and abandoned him halfway between Billings and Missoula and driven back to Texas as fast as possible and the SOB beat me home. He's a homing queen.

I even had a hundredweight of fake jewels from Hobby Lobby. I held up a handful and said, "Look, Bruno! Jewels!" and threw them out of the car, and while he was scrabbling for them, I thew out the rest of the jewels. He beat me home with the jewels too.

I tried to get Chairman Punchenko to take Bruno. No takers. I threatened Pupovich if he didn't take Bruno. He assaulted me with his talent-shitting pigeons and his Jimmy Carter nano rabbits, which make my life miserable with their hissing, "Nuclar! Nuclar! Nuclar!" And still there's Bruno.

I had Hillary, our Many Titted Empress come to the Rancho and ride Bruno like a rented mule, which has conquered everyone else I know. But not Bruno.

If you have a method of getting rid of Bruno, do let me know. I am getting so tired of him dressing like Carmen Miranda and singing "Tico Tico."<center>
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/M3Mf ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/M3Mf ... a&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object></center>
That, dear Pamalinsky, will change your life when you see it.

Theocritus! WTF? You <i>told</i> me that you were kidnapped in Montana. And you drove off on purpose? What is the matter with you? I thought you love it when I sang "Memories" just like Barbra. I thought you loved my Liza impersonation. I thought that you loved all my Victoria's Secret stuff.

And you invited Hillary over to the Rancho? You told me that she just showed up. I still have her trotter marks in my side, you know. Those huge red gashes. What is the matter with you?

Don't you appreciate all that I've done for you?

Pamalinsky wrote:Leninka, you fill me with the pride and security every prog deserves that you are doing your job! (I've never heard of this before in Collective jobs.) Please note that I am currently involved in my glorious Orientation, and am learning about these things.

Howsomever, I invite you to look at my recent post regarding a possible use I might have for this Adam Grenway. You may want to reconsider any future actions against this dude. All for the Collective of course. 1/10/2010, 5:17 am

Thank you!

Thank you Comrade Pamalinsky,

We do enjoy purges here at the Cube. Nothing like a good cleansing of undesirables.

I see a romance has developed between you and Comrade Theocritus. Yes, we all have succumbed to his charms at one point or another, myself included.

However, I do remember leaving one post in a huff after he and Colonel 7.62, or was it Obamissar V, I can't remember, carried their ribaldry a little too far for my liking.

Comrade Bruno,

He lied to all of us. I feel your pain.

Yes, I confess to ribaldry. I cannot help it. I wish I knew what I was suppressing which made me so.

Perhaps it's the failure of the entire world to be progressive. Yes. That's it.

I was listening to XM's America Left and a man called into the Mike Malloy Show--a very progressive show, with incredible self-aggrandizement and whining. As I said, very progressive.

He was complaining that his local radio station played that thug Rush Limbaugh, and he was trying to figure out a way to censor him.

As well he should. Since it's impossible to refute Rush, he <i>must be silenced</i>. I tried to call in to suggest that a gun might be the best solution but the line had been disconnected. I wonder if they'd been paying their phone bills.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:As well he should. Since it's impossible to refute Rush, he <i>must be silenced</i>. I tried to call in to suggest that a gun might be the best solution but the line had been disconnected. I wonder if they'd been paying their phone bills.

Of course we have to pull the plug on Rush. Another way to silence neutralize him would be to tax him all talk show hosts that make over the average income at 100% and give that to the balance needed by NPR.

As far as the phones being disconnected, my guess, is that they only made the one show of The Mike Malloy Show and that they keep playing the same one over and over to save money until the Obamastash opens up, or the tax money from Rush comes in.

Thank you Comrade Pamalinsky,

We do enjoy purges here at the Cube. Nothing like a good cleansing of undesirables.

I see a romance has developed between you and Comrade Theocritus. Yes, we all have succumbed to his charms at one point or another, myself included.

However, I do remember leaving one post in a huff after he and Colonel 7.62, or was it Obamissar V, I can't remember, carried their ribaldry a little too far for my liking.

He lied to all of us. I feel your pain.

No pain or romance here, my dear Leninka!

I've noticed these guys, as well. Thanks so much for your "heads up"! The only "romance" I have here, at this point, is the desire to express what I have to say in the best and most succinct way. I know I am quite long-winded, and that this takes away from the power of written expression. Every time I post something, I truly wonder if I have not made an absolute fool of myself. And, I always wish I could have said it better. Not just for me, but for the People's Cube. This means something to me. I have an idea why this is so, Leninka, but haven't reached the full understanding of it, if it exists. I do love the People's Cube. That I know.

Meanwhile, I love playing these guys like a Stradivarius. I drew a bow over an actual 17th Century Strad many years ago, but, this is MUCH more fun. Commissar Theocritus actually thinks I'm flirting with him! HA! Well, I admit, I am. How could a girl not flirt with our gorgeous Commissar Theocritus? There I go again. I could get in serious trouble here.

You comrades are most astute. You don't miss ANYTHING! You never stop! That is what draws me to you! Please! Don't ever stop! I won't either. This reminds me of an old friend, (initials, RHL, who shall remain anonymous and doesn't stop either!). He taught me how to play the Stradivarius, and do it to the best of my ability! I'm just a beginner. He taught me the basics, though, and, even though I'll never be as good as he is, I'm a hell of a lot better than I was!) hmmm...hmmm...hmmm.

I know this should be posted in another spot, only God knows where that is. (I've eliminated a lot.) I've received info from Red Square on how to do this, but, caught up in a swarm of annoying techno-projects, I'm a bit overwhelmed and will get to it soon. Thanks for your patience.

(incinerate this immediately, if necessary. I know that's your job)

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Ahh an infiltraitor from Seattle collective eh? Well then, all we have to do is cut off his coffee ration, and he will tell us everything we want to know.
Isn't that applicable to most older progs Colonel, meaning 30+? I know it applies to everyone with energy drinks and below 30.

Leninka wrote:Comrades,

Mr. AdamGrenway made another new post a few minutes ago on the blog as "SamJenkins" and stated:

What's up everyone? My name is Sam. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

His post was incinerated immediately

Comrade Leninka

Acting Commissar of Housekeeping
Disappearances
Composting
Dissection
and Limo Service
(sniffing) I smell a phisher. . .

Pamalinsky, I detect in you the makings of a wonderful prog. My only concern is that you are not nasty enough. If you want to be a Made Progressive--and who doesn't? It beats working, no heavy lifting--then you just have to be nastier.

Don't worry about being long winded. I go on. And on. And on. And one of our dear comrades, Sister Massively Opiated, holds the record. She's an ailing comrade and comes on for a couple of months a year when she can.

This is the venue for people who understand that the world needs to be remade according to the Current Truth, or the Truth as it was when we rose this morning.

[ off ]Don't worry in the slightest. This is where you can let your hair down. Have a good time. I started here by accident in December of 2006 and because I have no family and no responsibilities outside of work I spend a lot of time here and enjoy it a lot. Here's where you get to bash progs and self-righteous leftist pricks. Post something to the blogs. Have a good time. We're all behind you.

Oh, how wonderful! I can't believe I'm hearing this! You, Commissar Theocritus, have somehow always been my mentor when I started here on Red Square. I didn't ask for you, I GOT you! And, glad to have gotten YOU I am!

Didn't you hear my most bitchy rants (in defense of all who are like me) whereby I was so admonished by the Politburo. (the "resister" of all things prog)

The Politbuto put me through my paces! Yes, indeed! They wanted to make sure I wasn't a troll. A TROLL! I know they don't think I am. And, I loved this, frankly, Theocritus. I enjoy being made to do better. Because, I'm going to do this myself. I love riding this wave!

I'm going to submit this to you now, and see if I can't find the "nastier" thing I was admonished on by the Politburo. You'll just love how nasty I was there! Trust me on this! It was strong, and to the point! Or, you can just tell me if you received it.

Back atcha!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Pamalinsky, I detect in you the makings of a wonderful prog. My only concern is that you are not nasty enough. If you want to be a Made Progressive--and who doesn't? It beats working, no heavy lifting--then you just have to be nastier.

Don't worry about being long winded. I go on. And on. And on. And one of our dear comrades, Sister Massively Opiated, holds the record. She's an ailing comrade and comes on for a couple of months a year when she can.

This is the venue for people who understand that the world needs to be remade according to the Current Truth, or the Truth as it was when we rose this morning.

[ off ]Don't worry in the slightest. This is where you can let your hair down. Have a good time. I started here by accident in December of 2006 and because I have no family and no responsibilities outside of work I spend a lot of time here and enjoy it a lot. Here's where you get to bash progs and self-righteous leftist pricks. Post something to the blogs. Have a good time. We're all behind you.

[off] I've posted other things, as well with regard to this, but forgot just one thing,
Just so you know...My "heavy lifting" for the day is accomplished simply by carrying in my allotted beet ration to my "home." I've posted several other things at length for you, which I'm sure you will see. Please tell me if you don't! Thank you so much! I know it sounds corny, but, I really feel at home here. I love this place!

Yes, I do so love the Cube. When I'm at work and out in the town I have to pretend to be a reasonable person. After all, this is my home town. But deep inside me is seething the resentment of a prog. When a traffic light turns in front of me I know it's meant to injure me. And since I'm a made prog that shouldn't be. In Moscow there were center lanes for the Nomenclatura to use, so that they wouldn't have to slow down. That's my view of life. That's why I'm a prog. I <i>deserve</i> that.

The secret of being a made prog is believing, against all evidence, that what you have to say and what you think are sufficiently weighty to be game-changers for the rest of humanity.

Even if it's recycled Marxist bullshit.

[also off] I forgot to thank you for this very insightful, and most appreciated part of your post. I really needed to hear this. Somehow you knew that. I'm just beginning to hit my stride. Thank you for believing in me. In spite of the anxiety I experience after my posts, I post anyway! I have lived my life this way. Not one time on The People's Cube have I ever been censured or criticized for real. But, I enjoy being "called" on everything on this post. I actually enjoy this. I see enough about the "killer" posters here to know that I, Pamalinsky, am in mighty good company that I admire. I see myself rising to the occasion. I'm loving it! Do you understand what I'm saying? I think you, most likely, are way ahead of me here. I have always been inspired by those who are better than me. Always. And, that is why I have always improved! There will always be someone "better" than me, and someone I am "better" than. Depending upon one's point of view.

[ off ]Pamalinsky, the fun part of the Cube is the fact it evolves, and we're all part of it. I recall when the off bit came in. Sister doesn't like it. She's a purist. But I do.

We are at a time in America which beggars parody. Ten years ago no one could have imagined President Awesome. Ten years ago no one could have imagined that Nanski Peloski would be Speaker of the House. The very tenets of American society are under attack, with the left trying to replace them with social democracy, which will of course render Western civilization supine against the attacks of barbarians the theocrats from the Middle East.

I spend bits of my day thinking of something which might play on the Cube--and the problem is that nothing is too fantastical.

Welcome aboard. Fine something in the news and twist it, and post it on the People's Blog. We'll be there.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Er, Globe, AZ is nearly equidistant from Tucson and Phoenix. What about Payson? There are lots of bridges from Phoenix to Payson, and the highway even crosses over itself. We could throw Bruno off one of the bridges. I don't think that even a homing queen could survive that.

But then there are times that I think that Bruno is useful after all. When Nanski comes to the Rancho I am of course awed to be in the presence of a Mistress of Totalitarian Socialism. Bruno on the other hand can <a href="https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopi ... =4282">see through her</a>. It's the wisdom of the idiots and children, you know.

Er, did I say "diligence" instead of "incoherence?" My spellcheck doesn't account for this. I thought that was the objective, dear Commissar Theocritus. I meant to convey the idea that the "Glob" might still be there, just like the nasty radioactive stuff we made hay of from that other movie. We spun it into Gold! I was just thinkin' that our old Globbie might still be there and suck up Bruno for you. Ah, well, so much for my "promotion."

[SIZE=7]BUT, HOW'S ABOUT THIS!

Monday, Jan 18, 2010 20:19 EST
[url=Pelosi:%20]Pelosi: "We will have healthcare -- one way or another"[/url]

I would like to offer a musical tribute to our most esteemed princess, Nanski Peloski on her comments today regarding the upstart, Scott Brown's possible election. I do miss, at least in this clip, her crazy hand jive.

One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha
I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around

One way or another I'm gonna find ya
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'll getcha, I'll getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hanging out

One way or another I'm gonna lose ya
I'm gonna give you the slip, a slip of the lip or another
I'm gonna lose ya, I'm gonna trick ya, I'll trick ya
I'm gonna trick ya trick ya trick ya trick ya
I'm gonna give you the slip

I'll walk down the mall
Stand over by the wall
Where I can see it all
Find out who ya call
Lead you to the supermarket checkout
Some specials and rat food, get lost in the crowd.

Ah. Music to my ears.

Comrade Pamalinski,

This conjures visions of Zombie Nanski chasing me with bloody, dripping fanged teeth. Oh, the horror.

Excellent Image!

Leninka wrote:Image
Comrade Pamalinski,

This conjures visions of Zombie Nanski chasing me with bloody, dripping fanged teeth. Oh, the horror.

Excellent Image!

Thank you, my most darling Leninka. I, Pamalinsky, somehow knew my comrades would just love this! Even though I have thrown in some "duds", while learning the ropes, and will probably do so again, I think I hit a home run here. It came out of nowhere. Actually, it came from the inspiration you give me every day! I do worry, though, that I haven't heard from our/my gorgeous Commissar Theocritus. (Do you think he thinks I look "fat" in this outfit? Trust me when I tell ya, I don't.)

He's likely sleeping. I suspect he'll awaken soon for some late night impaling.

Leninka wrote:He's likely sleeping. I suspect he'll awaken soon for some late night impaling.

This is what I love about him the most! I'll wait!
BTW, how come you, Leninka, know so much about his sleeping habits? Hmmmm?

Comrade Pamalinsky,

I don't. I have just noticed that he doesn't post much during the dinner hour, and then later, he reappears. With Comrade Theocritus being the most frequent poster at the Cube, things do slow down when he's not around. You could say Comrade Theocritus is the life of the party.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky,

I don't. I have just noticed that he doesn't post much during the dinner hour, and then later, he reappears. With Comrade Theocritus being the most frequent poster at the Cube, things do slow down when he's not around. You could say Comrade Theocritus is the life of the party.

Oh... How interesting. I'm often stupid, here, Leninka, as I'm sure you've noticed. I was just playin' off other things you've said to me. I have to admit to having a "thrill up my leg" just a few days ago regarding Theo. You have no idea how much I hate to admit that, what with the Chris Matthews thing and all. I like him, I really do. As I know you do. Thank you, again, for setting me straight!

My lord. Being flattered by <i>two</i> delectable comradettes? This might change my luck.

I have to admit that last night I was involved. I was watching MoonbatSNBC hoping hope against hope that that Kennedy flack--aren't we all?--Marcia Coakley could someone beat out that Nazi Scott Brown.

That luminary of the left, the magnificently delusional and mean and blatantly insane Keith Olbermann gave us
In Scott Brown we have an irresponsible, homophobic, racist, reactionary, ex-nude model, tea-bagging supporter of violence against women and against politicians with whom he disagrees...The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is close to sending this bad joke to the Senate of the United States.
He said before the break that he was going to apologize for that.

"No, Keith! No! What you said was Marx's own truth! Don't go back!"

After the break he said that he apologized for not adding in "sexist."

Whew. That was a relief.

That is where I've been, sobbing, my eyes red and running, my face puffed and bloated, crying, "Massachusettes! Say it isn't so! Say it isn't so! Don't let this seat pass from the Kennedy mafia! What if--gulf--we get someone who believes in the laws?"

I might have to respect other people, and that won't do. I'm a made prog after all.

Agony. Oh agony.

I figured as much. I just wish I was there to dry your poor, bloated, red, puffy eyes. Yeah, I saw that poofter piece, myself. Thank God you were there!. (I use the term God loosely, of course, it seems to come up everywhere...just can't shake it)

Thank you, Pamalinsky. I'm a bit better now. I took to my bed all day, and watched Moonbat[/strike/SNBC, seeking comfort. I'm now going to go out for a ride in the desert night to listen to XM America Left and Mike Malloy. He's such a comfort.

His show must be doing better--he can afford to pay better shills to call in now.

I love his style. He makes a claim, and then when the one caller a week who is not a shill calls in, the caller will not instantly roll over. Mike then says, "You can't deny that. And..." He goes on to make another claim, and then doesn't let anyone else say anything.

I think that Mike should give the keynote speech for the SEIU meetings. Even they couldn't talk over him.

I, Pamalinsky, take into account your most expected vodka hangover after the most horrific onslaught on progressivism in history! Scott Brown, what an upstart! No wonder you spent the day in bed! And, the affection from me and my most equal comrade, Leninsky, showed that you already got lucky! (I just hope you don't have the proverbial H1N1)

Since you are my mentor, and didn't mention it, I wondered if you actually saw my musical tribute to our most esteemed Nanski Pukoski, mere posts above. I think you will not only have a laugh, but be very proud of me, as well. I owe my success to you!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Welcome to the PartyTM comrade Adam (if that's really your name). We'll be keeping an eye on you. Until we determine where your true loyalties lie, make no attempt to leave.

I have, for weeks, been admiring this astonishing picture. It is wonderful. Killer photo!

That happens to be my current squeeze, so stay the hell away from him if you know what's good for you.

Soooooo, Commissarka Pinkie, you want to get in on the action! I know Leninka, relatively speaking, and, while not daring to speak for her, I would guess she would say you are most welcome to join us! My only question is, which "current squeeze" are you talking about? Is it Theo or Whoopie, or....? After looking at your posts, I would say that would be "Adam Grenway", a disgusting Troll! (Not even CLOSE to Theo, Elliott, Snoogie and Whoopie). Is this the direction you really want to go? If so, you can HAVE them!!! And, by the way, you can take the REST of them with you, as well, (except for Theo, Whoopie, Snoogie and Elliott , the most disgusting rag-bastard creeps I've ever known in the universe)...my lesson from Theo. (I may be very presumptuous here). Ah, yes, most beloved and dearest friends of mine. You saved me big bucks on a Jifi-Lobo! That's what counts, and that's all I have to say about that!

Go, Pinkie! (and, my dearest Pinkie, remember to "keep it commie") As awful as I sound, do not be dismayed, I've got your back!

Will someone please help me get rid of this clutter!
Please, I don"t want to incur the $240,00 annoyance charge.
Instructions for doing this would be wonderful!
The "delete this post" does not display!!!

That goes for the post below, as well.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:That happens to be my current squeeze, so stay the hell away from him if you know what's good for you.

Wow! This is your most current squeeze? Wow, again! You are most definitely a better man than I am. Please, indulge me in the next "rant" regarding this. I finally got it. Go, Pinkie! Excellent!

Pamalinski, I do so love tributes to Nanski. Since everyone who knows her hates her. But she's a true prog, who knows more than anyone else about, well, anything at all.

We must be kind to dear Nanski. Since she is the single most destructive person in America--to America. Well, perhaps excepting President Awesome and Andy Stern and his SEIU thugs.

And you have to admit that it's impressive to see Nanski standing. It's Max Factor, or Sherwin Williams, on a scarecrow.

Actually, my dear Commissar Theocritus and Commisarka Pinkie,

I admit I am proud that ANY of us are still standing, Sir, including our "dear" Nanski. I think you meant, Sherwin-Williams/Max Factor-on-a-STICK, Sir. Not, SCARECROW. Just covering your back, Sir. Even though both terms work, Sir.

(off) Do realize, I come from a military family. My beautiful daddy died a week before I, Pamalinsky, was born. I would like to give a special "shout out" to our most esteemed Rahm (Rammit) Emmanuel for speaking out loudly against the annoying, and, most "overrated" American 1st Amendment. I can't wait to see him doin' some o' them grand jetes the hell out of Washington! (And his bro', Zeke, to boot, with stilettos, just like you recommended to me! I studied ballet, hard, and know what this takes! Start jumpin' you mofos! (on)

My highest regards, Pinkie and Theo. I think you're both a couple of "Swells."

Love, Pammie,
(I only allow this "familiar" with respect to my superiors, knowing full well, I'm just a virgin prog! Please don't tell anyone.)

Ah, dear Pamalinsky. Your suggestions gave me an idea. Why do we not throw Rahm Emanuel a barbecue? We can serve him fried rat on a stick. Or would that be cannibalism? And his brother Zeke. He wrote, in a paper which was seminal in Obamacare, that talk about cost savings by increased efficiency was just lipstick. Let's get a gross of Max Factor lipstick and introduce it to him, one by one, on his back in a sling. Let's show him lipstick.

And when he complains of the pain and the fissures which I'm quite sure that he will suffer, for I will make sure of it, let's tell him that it's not invidious to ration health care owing to age because everyone who is 65 was 25 at one time. Those are his words. We'll tell him that we cannot take care of his suppurating wounds because we're treating a port-wine stain on the ass of a toddler.

[ off ]I'm so sorry that your father died before you were born. It is monstrous that men are so maligned; they have a purpose.

My father turns 84 in February. He cooks luncheon every Sunday for my brother and me; maintains his house, does his yard; even does cabinet making. Does his taxes. I love that old man.

He was a prize-winning jock in the high school we all went to. I won prizes but not in sports--academics and science. But Dad went to the piano recitals, and science fairs, and when I told my folks that I liked men he said, "I'm glad you told us. I bet you feel better." And when I had to tell the world, out of honesty, he said, "I'm glad that you did. I didn't know it bothered you that much."

I come from a family of honest people and I couldn't be prouder. And really--can you think of any better response to someone who was literally trembling?

And for what it's worth, my (straight) brother can be even more rebarbative and refractory than I am.

<0ff>
I come from a family of honest people and I couldn't be prouder. And really--can you think of any better response to someone who was literally trembling?<quote>

Nope, dearest Theo, I can't think of one. What a wonderful father. You seem to take after him. I, Pamalinsky, have done some considerable trembling in my life, to which you respond eloquently, and I thank you for, my Sweet.

As usual, I can count on you for forthright, honest commentary here, my dear Theo. God, I wish I could, at this time in my life, ask my daddy some questions. He'd be about the same age as your father. Your father is a man after my own heart, and the heart of my friends.

After my real daddy died (he had his heart set on a football player), I got a step-daddy one year later. He contained within himself a wealth of information about what our country was going through during WWII and what he went through, himself. He actually had to assassinate another person, who invited him to do it, his duty, and I, his step-daughter, after reading this account, think he did the right thing! It took a toll upon him. It was not his "way" to mention it, nor, was it the way of any soldier in the 40's or 50's. It was his duty. I understand this. He didn't want to burden us with that.

He was shot down in the Philippines in WWII, along with others. Got severely burned in the process. I saw his scars. There is a major story, in the Chicago Tribune, as told to Clay Gowran, re this, circa 1945, "The Postville Express", a series of articles, if you will, could be made into a movie, of how they were shot down over Malaya, who they met up with, (unbelievable, better than Indiana Jones!), and made their way into freedom a year later. After all they went through, walking barefoot through the jungle so as not to leave bootprints in their tracks, saving their pain-killers so they could remain alert, even though burned severely, they just "walked out" at the end, mixing in with the crowd, after nine months. Stunning info about what they went through. It's incredible. A wonderful story about survival and courage. I feel fortunate to have met all three guys included in the saga when I was a kid!

You will not believe what a metaphor this is about life. (Oh yeah...you will) I have all these documents, just don't have them digitalized yet. Huge metaphor! Huge! I am so proud of my step-father!!!! And, my beautiful father, too. You should see how gorgeous they both are! (I'll get this done!) One looks like Paul Newman, (Clifford), the other looks like, well, my daddy...you can't describe him except to call him a great looking, dashing Irish guy! You'll love it! Handsome, beautiful daddies I have had! They really don't need to be compared to celebrities. I get carried away by enthusiastic silliness sometimes. They were actually more beautiful!

Now, they are my beautiful sons! God Bless Them!!!! (I can't believe I just said that. My SONS! It came from an exquisite explosion of love from within my heart)! After all, I have lived longer than they have! I hope they are relying upon me to do this for them because, that is all I know how to do!! It's because of them, I take my shade in their shadow.

Thanks, and love,
<on>

Pamalinsky

And for what it's worth, my (straight) brother can be even more rebarbative and refractory than I am.[/quote]

I just don't know how this is possible, Commissar Theocritus! I'm gonna have to look up these words! (That, in a nutshell, is why I don't know how this is possible.) Rebarbative? Refractory? (Hilarious!) You can't fool me! I always look up new words. Let's see...r e b a r...I'll have to get back to you on this!

Meanwhile, LOVE the rat-cannibalism barbecue idea re Rahm. He'll be drooling in seconds! It will remind him of the good ol' days of Soviet Russia and the Ukraine. They used this very method to keep the population in line. While it does fall into the category of eating one's own....er, uh, what am I TALKING about? Rahm will love it! He'll feel right at home. Excellent idea!

[off]Did I mention that I am a long-time admirer of Tammy Bruce, even though I'm not "that way?"

After looking at all of my sincere posts, I realize I am not separating my commentary from my kommentary. My commentary keeps slipping through. I hope this is part of the process of becoming a Made Prog, or, at least a satirist. You guys are good! Your heart shines through the satire, making your heart even more powerfully expressed! You might not even notice or care about this, just letting you know that I know.

Pamalinsky, I realize, just a bit, of what the people in WWII did. And it's astonishing. I was involved with someone whose father was a construction engineer in Europe in WWII, and he wouldn't talk about what happened. They had to work behind enemy lines and I'm guessing that Charlie had to kill people. He was a very quiet man. Also he and his wife Emma had four nasty little dogs and he didn't mind them sucking on his thumb, which is not anything that I'd let a dog do to me, but then he'd proven himself so much more than I had that he could afford the luxury. Frankly in a way I wish I'd gotten to know my (sort of) ex-in-laws better. I think I'd have liked them better than their son.

Who is the first person ever to tell me that he was a progressive. I didn't know that word then but I knew what he meant and not long after that I decided that I'd had enough.

Do you know how some words are just poison? Progressive is one of them. It's a rebuke to a civilization which you reject because you're a callow tyro. It's solipsistic. The word itself says that you're not satisfied with what you have inherited and want to go somewhere else, and implicit in this is the idea that you're qualified to do it.

It's bullshit of course.

I view two categories of people. There are those who have accepted responsibility for their lives. Some people have very good lives and easeful ones too. Some people have had difficult ones, but if they accept the fact that they are responsible for their lives, I am with them. The Jews that Hitler murdered did nothing wrong; they were merely Jews. But so many of them killed themselves decades after, not being able to stand it. They were INNOCENT. They were the victims. But still they were responsible for their existence.

If there is a heaven then fault and responsibility will be the same thing. But here on earth, they are not. You can walk across the street and be crippled by a drunk driver. Not your fault but your responsibility. A self-sufficient person will take the responsibility for what happens to him, even if it's not his fault.

A progressive spends his, or its, time whining that the world isn't paying enough attention to him.

Antipodean opposites.

[quote=\
If you have a method of getting rid of Bruno, do let me know. I am getting so tired of him dressing like Carmen Miranda and singing "Tico Tico."

I have already responded to this, but alas, you chose not to take my advice. So be it!
Keep Bruno at your peril! Don't say I didn't warn you! Tico Tico!

Forgot at that time to respond to THIS though...
That, dear Pamalinsky, will change your life when you see it.[/quote]
Oh yeah, Commissar Theocritus, it changed my life alright! I came very close to killing myself!
It reminds me of the scene in the movie "10" when, Dudley Moore's character, a musician, after a severe hangover, finds himself in Mexico, is woken up by the most painful, incomprehensible noise, throws open the shutters, only to find the dreaded MARIACHI BAND!
Oh, the HORROR!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Pamalinsky, I realize, just a bit, of what the people in WWII did. And it's astonishing.

A progressive spends his, or its, time whining that the world isn't paying enough attention to him.

Antipodean opposites.

This is a lovely post. We are so on the same page here. I want to give it some thoughtful response, but am too tired to do so now. I'll be back.

<off>Hell yeah! I absolutely DO see the poison in some words. I just hate PC language, in general! Always have. Always knew it was a form of thought control. One of the words I think, in addition to "progressive", is the word, "diversity". I cannot tell you how much I hate this word. The disgusting ambiguous usage of it makes me puke! They, the most disgusting progs, use it to describe the collective use of the word, to include all others, and they mean it the nicest way, when all it means is... "different"! THAT, in their minds, makes us equivalent to terrorists, doggies, kitties, brick buildings, tacos, krill, dick bombers, and the list goes on, infinitely! No differentation here. A=A=A. Insanity!!!

They ascribe to a chosen word "diversity" a meaning that gives them a most all-encompassing tolerance of everything! Without having to differentiate ANYTHING! As if they were God, or something, or as if the the word itself was God! And, everything is the same! Ewe! I really hate it! Gives me creepy buggies all over me! Ewe! Words cannot describe how much I hate PC! Ewe! EWE!
<off>

<on>
So, Commissar Theocritus, how ya doin'?

Yes, it's moral relativism. I understand how people could, 100 years ago, decided that not everything had to be all Western civilization all the time--after all, some other food is very nice, and arts and so forth. But when people started saying that all cultures were equally valid, it opened the door to incredible mischief.

People didn't have to take an ethical stance then, since all was the same. They were given a free pass. After all, if they weren't judging, then they could do what they wanted to do and not be evil.

This is how they cry "Hypocrite!" when someone who does have standards is caught with his pants down. But they don't know that hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue.

And that not all cultures are equal. None is perfect but some are evil.

Yes! Incredible mischief, indeed, my dear Commissar Theocritus.

I, Pamalinsky, would like to give you a forewarning of some Jifi Lobo competition coming up soon. Please be careful, it could look like "insider trading."

It's called EZ LOBO!

Yes, Commissar Theocritus, I received it in the mail this morning. It was a coupon advertisement for, please take a comfortable seat...well, it's for EZ LOBO. FAST BRAIN CHANGE EXPERTS! EZ IN, EZ OUT! Discounts! Yes! DISCOUNTS! The copy is almost identical to what Jifi Lobo promises. The copy reads things like...It's a hard road. We make it EZ. EZ IN, EZ OUT! Full service brain change. We pay the Tax, No environmental fees! (this is actual copy!) VIP members take an additional 4 pennies off! Commissar Theocritus, they are actually considering exposing the side effects...things like myopia, high blood pressure, low brain synapse response, warnings against having an erection more than 7 days to see your doctor, and, what's worse, giving a discount (even though paltry) if you need a tune-up! It's a nightmare! There is so much more to report here sir. Just giving you a head's up.

This is serious!

Annoyingly at your service,
Pamalinsky

Do not worry, Pamalinsky. I'll have some of Red Star's goons and thugs highly trained peace officers visit EZ Lobo. To do some 'splaining to them.

I'm sure that we, er, I, can work this out.

"hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue" - Commissar Theocritus (a very close friend of Attila, the Hun)

It just doesn't get any better than that, Commissar Theocritus! (Talk about putting things into an acorn shell!) And I know you (and Red Star's thugs) will take care of everything. It is such a comfort to know this. Have you ever considered being an even more "nationalized" spokesperson? You know, blogging your ass off all over the internet? I think you would be a super-star! And, based on the totally unbiased polls I have taken, you are at 100% approval! Well up from the 99% you had, just yesterday! Think about it.

Just a suggestion...for I, Pamalinsky, know the risks involved. (I'm not exactly sure how I know this but, trust me, I do.) My only humble request would be: A total exemption from taxes for the rest of my life, and, well, a few perks on the side...including, but not limited to, a private jet, daily maid and cleaning service, conspicuous "green" shoppers, daily limo service, daily security service (I have good reason to fear for my life! Okay?), the purchase of at least 4 "fabulous" Armani outfits per week (to maintain my "street cred"), total pension and health insurance at 100% of my previous salary and, most important of all, free Botox! (All perks subject to revision in case I forgot something.) Deal? If not, Commissar Theocritus, you can go pound sand!

I'm sure, after stating all of the above, my dear Commissar Theocritus, that I, Pamalinsky, must seem like your Fairy Godmother! Hmmmmmmm?

Happy State of the Union Day!

I wish that aphorism about hypocrisy were mine, but it is La Rochefoucauld's. I only steal from the best. What? You'd think I'd steal a jelly glass when there's Waterford?

Thanks, but the Cube is fairly mouthy: since I've been here there have been over a million hits a year, and that's an average. It's increasing.

I like not having to pretend that I'm a goody-two shoes. Except when it's For the Children(tm) and For the Greater Good(tm).

Of course that's fitting because I, like all good progs, always am alienated and bitter and have no close connection with other people. You know, sort of like those sociopaths. That's why I want a Progressive World of Next Tuesday(tm) where individuality will be nonexistent, and where I will no longer be alienated.