When Harry Met Sully

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Harry Reid in "When Harry Met Sully" (a DNC sequel to the hit movie "When Harry Met Sally"):

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz stars as "Sully" and Harry Reid stars as "Harry" in the new DNC Comity with The Media titled "When Harry Met Sully."

This movie exposes the shocking truth that rather than being in the 1% that pays 20% of the income taxes, Romney has spent the last 10 years in the 47% who pay zero income tax.

Two critical scenes in this movie feature "Sully" (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) giving Harry (Harry Reid) an unaddressed envelope containing her hand-written eyewitness account of Mitt Romney paying zero income taxes for the last 10 years. The second scene is the one in the restaurant (based on the true story of in the movie "When Harry Met Sally") when Nancy Pelosi, after noticing certain behavior by Sully at a nearby table, tells the waiter, "I'll have what she had."

It answers the enternal question: "When two political friends lie together, will they still be loved in the morning?"

But it fails to answer a more important question: Since we know from Harry's source that Romney was a member of the no-income-tax-paying 47% for the last 10 years, why in the Hell wasn't he among the leaders of Occupy Wall Street?

An important review: Dan Rather says he'd give this movie two thumbs up if he could get the other one out of his butt.

--KOOK

I'm also curious about how Sully really feels about Harry's love werechildren with that underage OWS girl. But then, Sully is a true progressive - she'd be fine with REAL wolves, let alone werewolves, so I guess that's not an issue.

Shocking, Comrade Kook - just shocking!

Boy, Harry gets AROUND!

Now I can't confirm this, but it obviously must be true because, the words out that Nancy and Harry's love children are little Soros faced bat winged monkey minions that she bore out of her butt...and that they fly back in every night to roost.

Vlad the Inhaler wrote:Nancy and Harry's love children are little Soros faced bat winged monkey minions that she bore out of her butt...and that they fly back in every night to roost.
*ponders firing up Photoshop to attempt an illustration*

Shudder. I think it's dinnertime instead :)

This is a major work of art and would win the Oscar next year if Barack Obama's campaign film "The Road We Travelled and the Bus We Were Under" wasn't already agreed upon as the winner a shoo-in for the award.

PS I heard Dan Rather can get both his thumbs up his butt at once. (This is something that is probably not true but it should be.)