When will we be seeing this?

Because, Comrades, I simply cannot wait to get started.

Ah, gloriously progressive, is it not?

Seriously, with the type of people that follow Obama and how devoted some of them (especially brainwashed college students) are, I wouldn't be surprised.

Oooh I have a Chinese rifle. Does that get me closer?

(off)
Keep your ears on some of our famous monuments, like the Constitution, the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the Mall of America, etc.

If these become targeted or destroyed, especially be the Obama youth, well, grab your guns and get ready to to pinch the age gap even harder.

Great News Comrades!

His "O"liness is preparing for the purges...
What a genius - the capitalists (spit) will think it's about jobs.

Obama Seeks High-Speed Rail System Across U.S.S.A.

“What we need, then, is a smart transportation system equal to the needs of the 21st century,” he said, “a system that reduces travel times and increases mobility, a system that reduces congestion and boosts productivity, a system that reduces destructive emissions and creates jobs.”

And he added, “There's no reason why we can't do this.”

Image And only $8 Billion plus!

We'll be able to get'em to the furnaces much quicker with this modern technology. Sure is going to be fun watching them build it & then get to use it!! It's a great time to be alive & be a communist!! Hail Obama - Hail Obama - Hail Obama!

From PRAVDA:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/17/us/po ... ml?_r=1&hp

Шовел 4 У

Look at these nice boys and girls. They have red coats, and they work for CityYear.org, that is funded by Premier O's Americorpse. Perhaps soon, they will be ready to follow in Chairman Mao's footsteps with many productive acts of hate? Of course, we are not ever sure.