Where are OUR 'birthers' when we need them?

Foreign born and of questionable heritage, Theodore "Ted" Cruz has openly challenged Dear Leader (PBUH) and/or his replacement (wink, wink...) to his rightful place in the House of Color Previously Known As White.

To Arms, comrades! This man is Canadian-born, of two parents, and probably already has birth certificates printed up! He is skillful in his rhetoric and has fooled the reichwing voters of Texazistan into making him a "high-spanic" Senator. He is clearly in violation of Dear Leaders revised immigration reform policies, version 2.1.1(modification 4 (b) as amended)

It's time to dust off the rosters of fainting womyn, ACORN voter lists, Black Panther election guards, and chanters of hope and change with Yes we Can.

This teabagger Cruz will need our full attention

FORWARD!

I have also been hearing from the Propaganda Ministry that racist, white-Hispanic, Tea Bagger Cruz isn't very smart. He just doesn't have the mental kapacity to understand Komrade Glorious Leader's stellar intellekt and brilliant "kommon sense approaches." I will tell you this, Cruz would never have the greatness to be able to get the Nobel Peese Pries simply for having a pulse rate, like Komrade Glorious Leader did.

I believe that the RINO establishment should immediately ban Cruz from the party and throw themselves at the feet of Komrade Glorious Leader and other high Demokrat party officials to beg for mercy for letting Cruz get this far.

Yes, yes, we still don't know in what kountry or on which planet Komrade Glorious Leader was born. We don't even know what his grades were in kollege. "But at this point, what difference does it make?" He produced a doktored-up, bogus birff certifikate from Hawaii, so that is good enough. There is an agenda to advance and the ends justify the means.

Gummipuppe wrote: I believe that the RINO establishment should immediately ban Cruz from the party and throw themselves at the feet of Komrade Glorious Leader and other high Demokrat party officials to beg for mercy for letting Cruz get this far.
Have they not already done this?

RedDiaperette wrote:Have they not already done this?

No. He hasn't outlived his usefulness yet. He's kept on to motivate people in the conservative base to write checks to the GOP. The money goes into a general fund that will be spent on RINO candidate campaigns.

He was on state television this morning (I believe it was the Today Show). The interviewer seemed quite angry with him. Apparently he single-handedly shut down the government for a period, just to hurt people. My family and I are very tired and weak. We need the life blood from the government that keeps us alive. Please all, help stop him.