White Fortress Summons Children of Military Members

Poster_Obama_Child_Stalin.jpg
Dear Comrades,

Comrade Party Chairman and President Barack Barackovich Obama, as Commander in Chief of the USSA Armed Forces, ordered the dispatch of a group of children from military families to congratulate him on his Second Inauguration during a special parade at the White Fortress. Entertainers loyal to the Party provided performances to salute the Glorious Leader before the assembled children, who were later released back to their parents.

Obamas join military families for Kids' Inaugural Concert

Among the Party dignitaries were Comrade Usher (whose poor peasant parents couldn't afford to purchase a last name for him under the Imperialist regime of G. H. Bush) and Comrade Katya Kitovna Perry, who made a special effort to wear clothing and sing songs appropriate for children.

Comrade President Barack Barackovich was too busy to attend the session with the children, and sent his wife, Comrade Michelle Fraserovna, to receive the salutes of the young children for him. After being given a brief indoctrinational lecture featuring photos of B. B. Obama in his struggle to free the Masses from the tyranny of Capitalism, the children watched a comedic race mocking reactionary American Presidents.

The event was broadcast to military facilities all over the world, to the great enjoyment of the many Military members who have pledged their unswerving loyalty to Comrade President Barack Barackovich and who were glad to see the children detained but then granted release.

Let us all congratulate Comrade President Barack Barackovich!
Comrades, make certain your children participate in mandatory Inaugural activities!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People's Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Proletarian Red-noser

I wonder if these Children™ are the future Homeland Security Youth Squad draftees? Afterall, coming from military families fighting for The Party™, it would only make sense.

Also whenever sending the First Horse MOO-chelle out anywhere, there has to be an adequate supply of lobster, burritos and the official Presidential Feedbag on hand.

Comrade Bear,

I almost forgot to mention how the children helped prepare the meal made from vegetables grown in the First Lady's Garden by pulling weeds and tilling soil for four hours before the event.

Were these children get safely kept by the Government, or did the families in some evil manner sneak them away from the Beloved Leader who is the one who truly cares for them?

I love inaugurations. Oh beautiful for equal skies.

equal skies.jpg

Nomenklatura-climber wrote:Comrade Bear,

I almost forgot to mention how the children helped prepare the meal made from vegetables grown in the First Lady's Garden by pulling weeds and tilling soil for four hours before the event.

Comrade Nom,

I have no doubt they did. MOO-chelle never had a problem with child labor. I'm sure she reminded them that "they didn't build that" either.