Who Is This Person (most likely)

POLL: Who Is This Person?

You may select 1 option

Even the most calloused Communist must admire the evil Roger Ailes' anchor selection process. (my apology to whomever this person actually is) (all images are reasonable facsimiles only)

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

This just shows how low Fox News will stoop to get ratings. In the good old days (during the 2008 campaign), I remember when Democrats still had enough dignity to absolutely refuse to appear on Fox News. During the campaign for the 2008 nomination, all candidates sensibly refused to participate in a debate to be hosted by the evil Fox News. Now there are too many Democrats serving as "paid consultants" on Fox News. What's the world coming to?

I long for the clarity that good, progressive Democratic candidates showed during the 2008 campaign by refusing to participate in any debate on Fox News. Each candidate was stressing his/her capability to face-down al-Qaeda terrorists and would have gladly debated on al Jazeera, but when asked to participate in a debate on Fox News .... https://politicalxray.com/Video/Three_Little_Pigs_Redux-Unabridged-wmv-HQL.wmv.

--Peeples Journalist

This is a disgustingly capitalist portrayal of a super high intellect woman.

The goal is to shift the center of thinking from between the ears to between the legs.

Some of our Comrades mistakenly believe, however, that a pretty face, blond hair and a foxy body are all that are needed to land a job at Fox News, but our most venerable Comrade in the Media just completed an undercover operation, which proved conclusively that good looks alone aren't enough.

--Peeples Journalist

But Aunti Semitic didn't just give up ...

--Peeples Journalist

We on the left have both Ms Pilosi and Ms Clinton - what more could we need for visual stimulation?

The People ™ are please to see the fire lit under the Peeples Journalist and his three successive progressive posts.

Fox New is experiencing difficulties of late with the law suit filed by Jim Henson, creator of The Muppets. Mr Henson feels that Fox News has perpetrated copyright infringement. His original creations of Statler and Waldorf are simply too similar to the character of one Fox commentator.

geraldo.jpg
The People's Cube resents Fox News co-opting our dear comrade Geraldo to perpetuate their own devious delusions.

I just love can't stand the way Faux Gnus female news anchors keep distracting me!! Day after day, hour after hour...Megyn, Martha, Patty Ann....what's a canine prole to do??!!

dog_tongue.jpg

Comrades, I must admit, I was approached by Faux News to be their weathering girl, but after a long, difficult photo session and tryouts, I told them I would not be used just for my glorious body. My duties lay... lie.. are to be kept within the Cube.

FoxyAuntieSemitic-0003a-600x450.jpg

Frau, I must say you already look pretty weathered.

It's the sun, Comrade Whoopie. One can never have enough sunscreen and unfortunately my government supply had already reached its expiration date.

sunscreen.jpg

Proletariat Peabody wrote:I just love can't stand the way Faux Gnus female news anchors keep distracting me!! Day after day, hour after hour...Megyn, Martha, Patty Ann....what's a canine prole to do??!!

[/quote]

Comrade Proletariat Peabody,

You and your charming dog remind me so much of my Pootie-Pooch:

--Putin's Mistress

Comrade-iss PM,

How could you possibly resist such tongue action flirting by such a dud stud? And I'm speaking of Dear Pootie-Pooch, not his ride.

PP

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Comrade-iss PM,

How could you possibly resist such tongue action flirting by such a dud stud? And I'm speaking of Dear Pootie-Pooch, not his ride.

PP

I thank you for negating any impliction that you view me as Katherine the Great. I fear, however, that you and I have corrupted Comrade Peoples Comrade's thread by getting off the subject of the depths to which Roger Ailes is willing to plunge in order to attract viewers to Fox News-- i.e., selecting anchorettes whose images subliminally appeal to the less intellectual side of male-viewer brains. All we have done is prove Comrade Peoples Comrade's point in asserting how Ailes utilizes imagery to subliminally manipulate our behavior. So, how do we help Comrade Peoples Comrade get the comments on this thread back onto the subject he has placed before us?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
foxnews.jpg
Even the most calloused Communist must admire the evil Roger Ailes' anchor selection process. (my apology to whomever this person actually is) (all images are reasonable facsimiles only)

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

I offer my profuse apologies for my succumbing to the same weakness exhibited by Proletariat Peabody in getting this thread off the subject you placed before us. Unfortunately, our behavior proved the correctness of your theory of the motivation behind Roger Ailes' selection of anchorettes. Perhaps that is, in a strange way, a positive contribution to your tireless work. On the other hand, we have left unanswered the serious question you posed at the beginning of this thread. But on yet the other hand, the image itself answers that question with the Roger Ailes slogan (Foxy News) on the halter top almost being worn by the anchorette. Maybe we shouldn't feel so bad after all. But yet on -- oops, I've run out of other hands.

--Putin's Mistress

Comrades,

She would make a great Whether gal, her title would be Miss Informed!

Whoraldo is supposed to be the love child of Bill O.

My observations were inspired by seeing Fox's most recent weather girl, who is a wonder of wonders on any television screen. I happened to accidentally notice her while I was traversing the channels between MSNBC and CNN.

Proletariat Peabody wrote:I just love can't stand the way Faux Gnus female news anchors keep distracting me!! Day after day, hour after hour...Megyn, Martha, Patty Ann....what's a canine prole to do??!!

dog_tongue.jpg