Who's In Hillary's Crosshair?

I thought a new topic would be nice considering the presidential race is beginning to get pretty rough!
Hillary has lots of enemies and problems to rectify...

Image .
Image .

Hillary says good-bye to an ex-lover!
Image .

Hillary 'harvesting' Arkansas Snappy-Shoe Silverbelly Squirrels for her fabulous New Years Day cookout!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Hillary has lots of enemies and problems to rectify...

rectify (v.):
1. To correct, as an error.
2. To insert rectally, as an enemy or problem.

[color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] was being quite snarky when he wrote:
rectify (v.):
2. [highlight=#ffff00]To insert rectally[/highlight], as an enemy or problem.

Hillary shoots herself in the cankles.

Hillary_Shoots_Herself_Foot.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] was being quite snarky when he wrote:
rectify (v.):
2. [highlight=#ffff00]To insert rectally[/highlight], as an enemy or problem.

I hate to be a sourpuss, but the line of this shot is going across the rectum rather than up it. That's like saying you're going to go up shits creek without a paddle whenever you're only fording it to the other side.

The self-described sourpuss [color=#C0392B]Comrade Stierlitz[/color] wrote:
I hate to be a sourpuss, but the line of this shot is going across the rectum rather than up it. That's like saying you're going to go up shits creek without a paddle whenever you're only fording it to the other side.

Hillary can be a potty-mouth...

Image .

Comrade Stierlitz brought to mind an old joke when he wrote:I hate to be a sourpuss, but the line of this shot is going across the rectum rather than up it.

Rectum, hell. It killed him.

Comrade Putout wrote:
The self-described sourpuss [color=#C0392B]Comrade Stierlitz[/color] wrote:

Hillary can be a potty-mouth...

Image .

Clearly you never heard about ... the accident.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I had been out on assignment infiltrating into the headquarters of IBM. I was sent to steal an important floppy disk, a manual, and a couple stacks of punchcards containing valuable information on overriding or completely frying an IBM computer that was currently in use by many US government agencies. Since we had no intelligence on the building I had to pretty well improvise my way through the facility. I found y way in through the airducts, they were much bigger than the average, but once I had the stuff I was too big to fit through them. I patiently snuck around and use maintenance hallways and such, and it looked like I was doing good. But then, it happened. I was shimmying along a very narrow ledge and I stepped on a small spot of grease that wasn't cleaned up properly by a maintenance worker. I immediately slipped, fell 65 feet, and landed crotch-first on a 1 inch diameter cast iron water pipe. I suffered through the pain and got out of there, since I was in the basement and about 100 yards away from the exit it was fairly simple. I got back to the rendezvous point and told them that I needed to see a medic. The medic said that I was completely wrecked down there, and he gave me two options: Have a slit installed or get a fake one. So now I have a big pair of 16 ounce brass balls and a bionic titanium willy.

And you know what? From the feel of it that bullet bounced right off and hit a komissar. How satisfied are you now?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I'm happy to know that I'm not a target.
ezgif-1768916439.gif
KKK That's exactly what this victim thought

I'm still happy, though a little nauseous, now.