Whose Side Is CNBC On Anyway?

Can you believe they allow this delusional, un-progressive, Tea Party causing Rick Santelli on the air?

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrades, how do I embed this video? ¿No es posible? I am certain the beet flavored vodka I spilled on my keyboard is not the cause.

Edit: The embed works when viewed as blog but not as forum. Makes sense but the forum post looks proletariat at best.

i am having problems embeding link too, comrade.

Apparently we have been hacked. I smell a vast, right-winged conspiracy.

FYI
Embed code doesn't work with new system and server has to be told to accept each new video provider like eyeblast. That's above my pay grade which is 0 so I cannot do it. I did set the link though. Where is the Rooster when we need him? I'll put some chicken feed and honey out for him. He likes that.
Grigori

"[highlight=#ffff99]Apparently we have been hacked. I smell a vast, right-winged conspiracy.[/highlight]"
Not hacked, It's all Bush's fault. Hacking would be near impossible. The People's Server is the latest, most advanced computer the World has ever seen:

macse30.jpg

Rick Santelli is a certified thought criminal and completely insane. We the Party know that no one pays attention to his screeching. CNBC must really be hurting for ratings to put that nut job on. Pathetic, just plain pathetic.