Why are you doing this to me?

Women_Accuse_Denier.jpg
Just came across a beautiful video of a cute young white girl shaming all the climate deniers for what they are doing to her.

I was mostly impressed by how much our climate comrades have expanded their influence. Why use a young white girl? Why not a young black boy? Or a young black girl, even better. Or a young black transgender. Is it that those racist rethugliKKKans have penetrated even in the Highest Temple of Climate Change Religion? A purge is in order.

Dear Komrade Frum, this revelation only goes to prove that Klimate Heroes have merely overlooked one other thing among the many in their stalwart efforts to bring about the kollektivist nirvana through Klimate Hysteria™!

...We must merely blame the white privilege of science infused white girls on the e-e-e-e-evil™ rethugliKlan obstructionists and at the same time celebrate the girl's womynhood!

Dosvedanya Tovarisch Frum!

I would like to see the video first. Where is the link? I know it's a prog tradition to come to conclusions based on a comrade's accusations only, but this is the Politburo you are talking about!

Until then, we'll assume the video is meant to subliminally equate Climate Change with the War on Women. Because, as we all know, no matter what happens, women and minorities are hit hardest.

I am trying very hard to find it again, it was a commercial that the Party forced me to voluntarily watch for my reeducation. It was before the video that I wanted to watch.

Would it be fair to have the girl yell, "Unclean!" when going into the public?

https://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sen- ... 63007.html

Comrades, elected lawmakers in this country have the right idea, PROSECUTE THOUGHTCRIMES!

Deniers could be tried under the same trumped up charges as Mafia hit men!

nutso-1.gif

University of Oregon professor Norgaard concluded that deniers of global warming are "racist" and mentally diseased. However, in the spirit of fairness, she is willing to have the state provide facilities for incarceration, mental health treatment, and appropriate re-training at no charge to those afflicted with this terrible disease.

Her name is Kari Norgaard. Kari in Albanian means dick. She is a professor of sociology and environmental studies. She must know that climate change is scientifically real.