Why magazine restrictions don't work

Size_Matters_Gun_Magazine.jpg
[OFF]

With this new shooting in Florida, it is almost a certainty that various forms of 2nd Amendment violating gun control legislation will be brought up and proposed by do-gooders, liberals, marxists, and other busybodies. Those kinds of "good intentions" people that pave the road to hell. I found this video that proves that magazine restrictions, which in my opinion are a form of "soft" and "under the radar" gun control, are bogus and do nothing to protect people. It's by an Indiana sheriff too, and it's conducted in a very thorough and deliberate manner. I know this isn't a "full" article, but I just couldn't help but share this video.

Prog Off.png
If ALL semi-auto magazine loaders are banned - there's always the good ol' 6 shoot'n revolver!

I can't know how many Cubers own a no need to register, legal to produce, homemade, black pipe shotgun. If it ever comes a time when they come for your steel, overlooking a dusty pile of loose pipes might be what saves your behind some day. Anyway, take a gander.

I have always heard, Comrade, that the size of your magazine doesn't matter.

It's how you use it...

Must be true, or else people wouldn't keep saying it, da?

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I have always heard, Comrade, that [highlight=#ffff00]the size of your magazine doesn't matter[/highlight].

It's how you use it...

Must be true, or else people wouldn't keep saying it, da?

It's PIPE, Comrade Lysenkomann,.. PIPE!

KORREKTED version: I have always heard, Comrade, that [highlight=#FFFF00]the size of your pipe[/highlight] doesn't matter.

Image Two very important points to keep in mind:

1. With a little bit of practice, one can reload in as little as 1 – 2 seconds.
2. One does not have to run the gun dry – a Tactical reload can be performed at any time.

Thus, magazine restrictions won't do ANYTHING except endanger people since an active shooter can change magazines at ANY time (without warning) and do it in a second or two.

So it is just a leftist fantasy that magazine restrictions will save lives – letting people defend themselves will save lives.

This and other issues bring up what should familiar to all of those wishing to preserve Liberty, that is the #GunGrabber2Step

With each new ‘serious crisis' the gun grabbers follow a tried and true method of incrementally destroying your Commonsense Civil Right of Armed self-defense.

1. At the onset of ‘serious crisis' the gun grabbers will be everywhere pushing the ‘easy access to guns' LIE. And they try to get whatever they can in light of the ‘serious crisis'.
Intergalactic Background Checks, magazine restrictions, terror watch list restrictions, etc.

2. Whatever they get no matter how sweeping and onerous, it will be characterized as ‘only a first step' and they reset the whole process awaiting the next ‘serious crisis'.

It doesn't matter how much they have destroyed our Commonsense Civil Right of Armed self-defense, each new ‘serious crisis' will always be a pretext to destroy those rights even further.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

This is truly an interesting difference in opion between the European population and the people in the USA (in general).

In Europe something like the second amendment would be completely out of the question...

Completely different way of looking at it!

USA: owning a gun is a right, gives citizens the chance to defend themseleves against tiranny and criminals. Once in a while an idiot will abuse this right to kill other people or himself, but that's no reason to take away the rights of the sane and responsible people.

Europe: why would you want a gun? The government will protect you (ahum, ahum), and they have guns. Look at all these morons who abuse their rifles to kill other people and themselves. To protect these idiots from themselves, the state must take away the right to bear arms of everyone (also the responsible people). This is only natural: all rights come from the state, and the state should protect those people.

On the other hand:

USA, state of New York: the maximum speed on a 4-lane highway is 65 mph (105 km/hr).

Germany: maximum speed on rural highway: THERE IS NO MAXIMUM SPEED. You see people racing past you at 105 MILES/hr (=170 km/hr) in their BMW, or even faster. Because they think: I can drive responsibly, my speed should not be limited because of these morons who crash into things.

Funny right?

PS: Comrade Genosse is from Germany, but I do not know if he drives that fast?

Ever your comrade, Minitrue

Captain Craptek wrote:
It's PIPE, Comrade Lysenkomann,.. PIPE!

KORREKTED version: I have always heard, Comrade, that [highlight=#FFFF00]the size of your pipe[/highlight] doesn't matter.

Captain Craptek, if that is your real name, the pipe's country of origin is also important.

If size doesn't matter, anyone who says otherwise is spewing hate speech.

Ladies, take a number. My new "Size doesn't matter" one on one therapy and rehabilitation sessions are going to fill up fast once I figure out how to get the government to fund it, and find a supply of condoms that will fit. I'll need extra rations redistributed my way to sustain the added activities.

The things I do for the Kollective...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:If size doesn't matter, anyone who says otherwise is spewing hate speech.

Ladies, take a number. My new "Size doesn't matter" one on one therapy and rehabilitation sessions are going to fill up fast once I figure out how to get the government to fund it, and [highlight=#ffff00]find a supply of condoms that will fit.[/highlight] I'll need extra rations redistributed my way to sustain the added activities.

Go to your local purveyor of health products, go to the counter, and ask the guy for Magnum Extra Smalls. Or you can go down to the department store and pick up a bag of water balloons.

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] hit the mother lode of pipe dreams when he wrote:If size doesn't matter, anyone who says otherwise is spewing hate speech.

Ladies, take a number. My new "Size doesn't matter" one on one therapy and rehabilitation sessions are going to fill up fast once I figure out how to get the government to fund it, and find a supply of condoms that will fit. I'll need extra rations redistributed my way to sustain the added activities.

I'm kidnapped and held captive by ISIS for over four weeks and what is Ivan up to... he's trying to screw 'rehabilitate' all of the ladies in the collective!

Why didn't you use those finger cots you bought at Walgreen's?!

Why if it isn't Comrade Putout!

As I live and breathe, we've missed your ration cards you!

That squirrel barely meets his own quota, much less pick up the slack fill in during your absence!

Good news, size doesn't matter anymore!