Why pursue art if it's just jerking off, the young ask Obama

Life_Sucks.png
The Obama administration may have promised young adults a life unencumbered by the economic concerns of employment and health care but a strange thing happened on the way to Next Tuesday. The young adults that would like to pursue careers in the arts have balked.

"Obama promised that ObamaCare would free us from economic concerns so that we could pursue painting, writing, whatever," explains twenty-something Jamie. "But the thing is, if you do that, if you pursue some dream and do well at it, then eventually you're going to go over the amount of income which allows affordable health care. You just make a little over - and wham! - ObamaCare rapes you, man. You get screwed and everything you might make gets wiped out. And that's the last thing you want to do!"

The very law that is supposed to liberate the young aspiring artist is having the opposite affect. "I don't get what the point of pursuing my interest in art would be; I'd just be jerking off," says Jamie. "What could I DO with it? Nothing. It would not be furthering my life. Is this supposed to be a joke? It's an insult to any intelligent person. Where has this idea ever led to a flowering of the arts?" He asks.

Democrats are crafting new legislation that would hire these artists and give them meaningful work in their chosen fields creating inspirational art.

Well then, can jerking off be considered an art, and if so, how much does it pay?

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Well then, can jerking off be considered an art, and if so, how much does it pay?

I'm no art critic, but I know art when i see it...

Image (Not art...)
(yep, that's art!)

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Well then, can jerking off be considered an art, and if so, how much does it pay?

According to this page, it pays $400,000 a year, plus lifetime Secret Service protection.

Tovarichi wrote: I'm no art critic, but I know art when i see it...
This, comrade, deserves to be organized into a visual aid for students taking Art Appreciation courses after they've been laid off due to Obamacare and decided to pursue career in arts.

[img]/images/Art_Appreciation_Lesson.jpg[/img]

UPDATE:

This was too good to remain in the comments, so I started a new thread with ushanka tip to Tovarichi: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 13331.html

OK... I know this is stupid and childish but...
I like it!
        Mystery item No. 0

Images I used

IRS will retroactively bill you for your Obamacare subsidies if your income rises

Home - by Cardigan - March 31, 2014 - 15:30 America/New_York - 4 Comments

The Right Scoop

Get this.

Say you reported to the Obamacare exchange last month that your recent income is at a rate of about $50,000 per year. For a family of four that signs up just the two adults, Obamacare subsidies would be about $500 a month or $6K for the year.

What happens if your income rises for some reason and you close the year with $80,000 in income? Well, then the IRS on your 2014 tax return will hit you with – what some call - anObamacare Subsidy Chargeback to collect most of the subsidy that they paid on your behalf. At $80K your subsidy is substantially less than had you actually closed the year at $50K in total income.

You may write the great American novel kid, but for goodness sake wait until you're dead before you get paid.