Winter Solstice and New Year Festivities

Finally comrades, I have gotten a few of our photos ready from our delightful festivities of recent. It was joyous to see our glorious Party Elite, as well as a few lowly proles, enjoying our gathering of frivolity, laughter, as well as a wee tasting of the grape.

I was delighted to model my designer holiday attire. Lovely, am I is it not?

holid dress Frau.jpg
and not to be over looked is the lovely Leninka and of course, Mrs. Al Czarweary who tore herself from the beet field, just for this special occasion.
~
holid dress leninka.jpg

holid dress Mrs. Al.jpg
Now to be forgot a just a few photos of all the comrades in comradery and joviality! Please enjoy all the accurate photography's and add any you might you taken at our fun fulled evening, so we all might enjoy!

party grp 1.jpg

Please note that Red Square was "simply relaxing", as he informed me.

party rs.jpg
chef xmas.jpg
Most unfortunately, I do not who this is, but he did seem to be partaking in much merrymaking, does he not?

party drunk.jpg

kras drunk.jpg
xmas party grp 1.jpg
Pinkie is so lovely with her purple hair!

xmas ladies.jpg
And dear Ivan, you have never looked better (although your date did ask for you to return her wallet)

xmas party ivan.jpg
P.S. If anyone knows this comrade, please inform Party Headquarters. He is still wondering around crying out for "Hillary" and we need to get rid of him.

party 1.jpg

Comrades,

You will note that my gold toga is the least risky of any in the picture.

Poor Krasnodar, siting at a table when a Magnitude 8 richter scale seismic event took place.
What else would account for such behavior? Fraulein, I forgot to mention how stunning your new apparel made you look!

Yes, comrade Tooorisky, we took note of your more appropriate behavior & dress (and wondered why was wrong with you)

Bad Karma..... that's what I got for cheating at solitaire !

BTW.... what was in Mrs. Al's tumbler ?
Something tells me it wasn't twelve ounces of iced tea......

And Red Square ?......Nothing new to report here....that's the way he looks most of the time when he's riding the subway to work. The balloon tied to his wrist helps in finding him down in the Metro station when the police ask us to pick him up.
Apparently "The Cube" headquarters is on their speed-dial now !

Krasnodar out.

Comrade Fraulein,

That dress did hide my fat posterior quite well, don't you think?

Comrade Whoopie,

Where did you get those shiny, sparkly pants?

Leninka, I shot and skinned the sofa that was in Bruno's room down at the Rancho. I'd like to thank the gulag gals for getting together and baking up these tasty cookies for the party.

nicecookies-500x375.jpg

You were at the heighth of hiding, dear Leninka. No one even noticed your ass (whether that be good or bad).

I believe Whoopie got those pants back when he was working at the Male
Dance Studio, Mr. Frisky's. For some reason he doesn't like to talk much about it. He always starts ranting, "if I had only gotten that vaccination!".
Whoopie, you are most welcome I am sure. And I do apologize again that the 'male' cookies failed to rise.... so to speak.

Comrades,

it seems that I always get orders from the Party ™ right around the time these gatherings happen. Once again I was out on Party ™ business while headquarters was was abuzz with festive activity. I'm beginning to think that it's not a coincidence.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

We can rest easy, comrades, Buffoon has been found, safe and sound.

buffon party.jpg

Dr. Chicago, your invitation was sent back in June. I am thinking you overlooked finding it, if you don't remember attending the Party gathering. If you're not sure, I will investigation all footage, video and photography to see if we spot you and you just do not remember your attendance. Further information will be available in the near future.