...with Surveillance and Facial Recognition for All

Comrades, it seems that there is no end to Dear Leader's love for us all! Keeping us safe with thousands of new drones was simply not enough, and now The One will be able to track, watch, and identify protect us from every street corner, in case all the local drones are busy hellfiring a dissident there doesn't happen to be a drone nearby.

Yes, facial recognition software is being implemented even as I type, all across the USSA!

SurveillanceCams.jpg
I never would have thought it possible to feel SOOOO observed protected! And to know that it's not just ME that Dear Leader cares about, but EVERYONE -

Surveillance.jpg
It's truly a glorious day on the journey to Next Tuesday™!!

You did not hear this from ME and that is an order!! --- but I find dear leaders camera's a little spooky and peeping on my personals!

scope-eye.jpg

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:You did not hear this from ME and that is an order!! --- but I find dear leaders camera's a little spooky and peeping on my personals!

I see your point.
Surveillance.jpg

Comrade Judge Fraulein - one can hardly blame Dear Leader, when your personals are so deliciously lovely and inviting!

But, as you say - we didn't hear it from you. And you might wanna keep your curtains closed from here on in... just sayin'...

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:You did not hear this from ME and that is an order!! --- but I find dear leaders camera's a little spooky and peeping on my personals!

I see your point.

I KNEW IT!! MY PERSONALS ARE BEING INVADED AND RE-INVADED!!! &%$#@!!!!!!

My dear comrades, you must learn to keep your peepings to yourself and stop invading mine!! We no longer have Billy 'the perv' Clinton as dear leader and our new dear leader does not want our personals redistributed for personal gulag pastime!!! READ THE MEMO!!

Now, who is ready for another vodka?

Comrade Fraulein, it's liable to get worse...

An interesting new movie venture... I hope they can pull it off.

Rejoice in this, komerades! No doubt the images of the evil BusHitlerCheney will be among the first ones programmed in to be sought for!
And the vile Rove, the Puppetmaster/Dupe will have to seek a deeper hiding spot as well!
Rejoice!

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Now, who is ready for another vodka?
So, we're serving it in glasses now ? Sounds elitist ........... and it will be reported.

As for myself ( Krasnodar ), just swigging it straight out of the bottle with a few loyal comrades while waiting in line for our government beet rations was most equal !

HEADLINE: FBI's billion dollar facial recognition software malfunctions after scan of Nancy Pelosi's face.

I (the People's Tovarichi) believe I saw that fem-Alien with Krasnodar after most of a bottle of vodka the other night!

Say, Krasno, why did she giggle that way when you kept saying "bottoms up?"

Are there no limits to what body parts that womyn will treat with botox???

R.O.C.K.,
That's a good question. And not only which parts, but how many times repeatedly does a body part of hers have to endure yet another Botox treatment ?

Which leads me to Tovarichi's question ........ Comrade Nancy kept giggling that way until, as Picasso's picture shows, half of her face sort'a slumped off to the side. Then it was me who did the giggling !

Comrade Nancy is proof of that old adage we all use on our children - don't make faces, or your face might freeze that way!!

**sigh** Our Dear Leader MUST Peep into People's PrivatesTM so he can ascertain whether or not you are following the directives outlined in our Most Glorious Platform at the Convention. Please understand - it's for our own good that our Dear Leader does this!Our Dear Leader and the other Illustrious Members of our Party made their intentions quite clear. Sex, contraception, and abortion are the #1 issues of our time, far outranking the economy,real unemployment, foreign policy, etc. We must all strive to fullfill our Dear Leader's vision of a truly free Amerika by engaging in copious amounts of sterile and inconsequential sex. His brilliant free contraceptive/abortifacient mandate will make this possible. I certainly hope you were NOT watching that horric bourgeous/1% male dominated "sport" called football instead of watching the re-educational event Convention. **shakes head**