World Leaders Say, 'Lighten Up And Enjoy The Show'

Yes, the reports are true!

Comrades Jong-un, Obama, Bin Laden, Putin, and a host of luminaries appear in a new music video released Thursday. The talented comrades bust a few outrageous moves and demonstrate a spirit of cooperation and sense of joy so lacking in world leaders these days. If you enjoy the video you are ordered asked to donate what you can to the "World Leaders Retirement and Vacation Fund". (donations in small denomination bills or bitcoins only)

And to think that the Reich Wing always tries to say that Dear Leader Obama doesn't get along with the other leaders! This proves that they love our Dear Leader by showing how they all play well together! If only they would realize that World Communism is such a happy place! Oh what a world this would be, only Marx knows… «slowly eyes close, drifts to sleep with glorious thoughts of the World of Next Tuesday™»

anonemous1 wrote:And to think that the Reich Wing always tries to say that Dear Leader Obama doesn't get along with the other leaders! This proves that they love our Dear Leader by showing how they all play well together! If only they would realize that World Communism is such a happy place! Oh what a world this would be, only Marx knows… «slowly eyes close, drifts to sleep with glorious thoughts of the World of Next Tuesday™»

I don't know about you, Comrade Anon, but I was particularly struck by the segment showing Kim Jong-un and the late great Osama Bin Laden dancing through a field hand in hand. Recalling that brief scene,... even now,... brings a tear to the eye...{sniff...} I was so pleased to see our House and Senate leaders make their own video contribution to cooperation and brotherhood last week as well. Two tiny rays of video sunshine in an otherwise dreary future.

Here's a real "Feel Good" story:

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/0 ... ed-inside/

They would not let me post it as a video. Enjoy! It's good! And, a very good show!

Pamalinsky wrote:Here's a real "Feel Good" story:

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/0 ... ed-inside/

They would not let me post it as a video. Enjoy! It's good! And, a very good show!

Thanks for the lead Comrade Pami. When channel 2 found out I was a real investigative news reporter type they relented and turned over the video.