WTF Just Happened?

Like a ghost he entered our lives; seemingly from nowhere. We loved him like little babies love their mothers despite Munchausen by proxy syndrome. Just as mysteriously he disappeared; leaving us with his wonderful Hope & Change.

WTF2.jpg

WTF??! oh yeah, Winning the Future.... (chuckle chuckle). Yes, I believe that is one war dear Leader has deemed to be won.

Comrade Pavlovski wrote:Like a ghost he entered our lives; seemingly from nowhere. We loved him like little babies love their mothers despite Munchausen by proxy syndrome. Just as mysteriously he disappeared; leaving us with his wonderful Hope & Change.

It's no mystery where he "disappears" to: if it isn't the golf course, it's jet-setting for extravagant "weekends" like $200M@ day trips to India or fling "weekends" to Rio. Or it's picking "brackets" (whatever the hell that is) with his homies down in da 'hood'. Or it's on some basketball court in BFE playing wiff da 'rapin' rappers'.

But the real "disappearing" only happens during times of seriousness; times where leadership is needed; times where real hard decisions need to be made on behalf of American intrests... *crickets chirping*

"Hope"—this. "Change"—that.

Remember, Deal Leader is very deity-like! He is everywhere at once, omnipresent! And equally nowhere at once! All that matters is that we have FAITH in his leadership!

Terrible news comrades!

Reichwinger Donald Trump stirring the placid waters of Birther controversy!

ABC News Michael Falcone reports:
Donald Trump Releases Official Birth Certificate
March 29, 2011 1:11 PM

Just when the comrades managed to turn the Obama Kenyan-Moslem-Communist daddy problem into a joke, The Donald steps up and reignites the entire thing.

What's a good communist to do? No matter how much the comrades yell and scream and character assassinate, now the MSM is actually reporting what THE DONALD sez!

Has The Donald been listening to Krazy Beck?

This is a Cosmic Emergency. The comrades HAVE to counter-act this rampant truth telling!

I think it's time for Michael Medved to step in and straighten out The Donald!

Comrade Beavislov is correct. Dear Leader is everywhere at once, omnipresent! And equally nowhere at once!

He is still with us Comrades. This is merely a manifestation of his kinetic leadership style. Dear Leader is PRESENT and NOT PRESENT at nearly the same time. The frequency of oscillations are in the Tera (trillions) Hz range. In that range it is impossible to see or hear the difference.

Here's an example:
rabbitani.gif

The rabbit is present and not present. I have slowed the frequency for human eyes to see.

Too true comrade Grigori-

Here is a freeze frame from Glorious Leader's recent speech to the nation explaining what the militaries were doing in Libya wasn't at all what the military is obviously doing-

Have any of you dear Comrades thought that Obozo's birth certificate is the first example of kinetic paper?

But Dear Obowma doesn't need a birth certificate any more than our Many Titted Empress does. As Rasputin said, they are everywhere.

There is no reason in reasoning; Obozo and our MTE interfere decisively in everything, up to and including the composition of our very bodies by the quarks making the subatomic particles.

Obullshit has to take fancy vacations. It's such hard work holding the physical universe together. Especially while his Baby Momma is trying to take the salt off restaurant tables.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Have any of you dear Comrades thought that Obozo's birth certificate is the first example of kinetic paper?

But Dear Obowma doesn't need a birth certificate any more than our Many Titted Empress does. As Rasputin said, they are everywhere.

There is no reason in reasoning; Obozo and our MTE interfere decisively in everything, up to and including the composition of our very bodies by the quarks making the subatomic particles.

Obullshit has to take fancy vacations. It's such hard work holding the physical universe together. Especially while his Baby Momma is trying to take the salt off restaurant tables.
Anybody who understands quantum physics knows that dark matter holds the universe together like a community organizer...DUH?

And who knows dark matter better than our Space Dog Hero? It takes above human senses to be aware of such things. Laika has seen, heard, touched and smelled it. What does it smell like Laika? Like Victory?

We must research this kinetic paper Father Prog. It would be most useful for all Party documentation.

Grigori E.R. wrote:...Laika has seen, heard, touched and smelled it. What does it smell like Laika? Like Victory?

If this is victory...

th_2dogshit.gif

Ah. Even more important than dark matter is dark energy. But sadly Lord Obozo has no energy at all. He floats an idea and then perhaps changes it.

But soft! He does have energy! He can pick basketball teams and there is no one better at sponging off the taxpayer for a junket. Even Nanski cannot hold a candle to Mrs. Baby Momma.

Has any other prog here felt some sympathy for the two Obowma children? I do, and my heart is cold and flinty, like a true prog's. But here are two seemingly nice girls whose parents are so...utterly...trivial.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:...Has any other prog here felt some sympathy for the two Obowma children? I do, and my heart is cold and flinty, like a true prog's. But here are two seemingly nice girls whose parents are so...utterly...trivial.

Father Prog,

I would very much like to express my deepest feelings for the two spoiled rotten brats young Obamunists, but I would have to start by saying, "For the first time in my adult life..."

Laika the Space Dog wrote: Anybody who understands quantum physics knows that dark matter holds the universe together like a community organizer...DUH?
I would say that Laika has let the cat out of the bag, but I'm afraid that might get Laika too excited up there in space.

LaikaInSpace.JPG

Whinny wrote:but I would have to start by saying, "For the first time in my adult life..."
I have often been infuriated by that remark of Moochelle's. WTF does she mean by growing up? I have never grown up because growing up means acting responsibly, and I'm a Made Prog and no matter what happens it's not my fault.

So progs never talk about "adult life" because we'll never grow up, we'll never grow up, we'll never grow up...

And a good day to you, Peter Pan! LOL

Perhaps, it's just "Michael Jackson Syndrome" striking again...seems to run rampant in this Administration...but... I'm really here to set all of you unbelievers on the correct PC, yet again!

You do realize that The POTUS and his..coughs and spits on the floor...FLOTUS, are just trying to get some serious creds in the foreign policy arena for the upcoming re--election??....(He was definitely not up to speed in that area, but who would expect a Community Crganizer to know about such things?)..... and yes, dear collective, I am officially announcing that HE WILL RUN AGAIN....and I should know,...I've been privy to his Inner Circle for the last two very productive years....yes, yes, I know...but there's no need to thank me....as the Heroic Revolutionary of the People ™ , it is my Manifest Destiny to cause the necessary political ...uhem......situations to speed on the glorious World of Next Tuesday ™ to complete transition!....... What's that you say, Ludmilya? He's not announcing until tomorrow.....shit...and on the Internet? Great Stalin's Ghost! Oh well, I'm sure I will hear about this faux pas soon enough! But, as I was saying....

Unfortunately, it will require the Dear Leader to actually run for re-election,....at least one more time....to finally accomplish this. So, quit with the envy trips, fellow travelers! Dear Leader is not wasting $$$$$$$$$$ jet-setting around the world for nothing! Got to run now.... See you all later....we...uh...I'm off on another diplomatic secret mission.....Ludmilya, preso dulce del amor, Image , ...where are my golf clubs?...

Leaping Lenins Father Prog! We do not have to grow up? What a relief. I've never believed in adulthood myself. Adults have to do stuff.

Commissar Che Gourmet is correct. We must get behind Dear Leader and his "Never Never Land" approach to foreign policy. The Flotsum and Potsum of the kinetic military engagement must succeed. Dear Leader's re-election may be at stake!

I'm sure our beloved MTE is doing everything she can to help Dear Leader in this effort...

Grigori E.R. wrote:Leaping Lenins Father Prog! We do not have to grow up? What a relief. I've never believed in adulthood myself. Adults have to do stuff.

Commissar Che Gourmet is correct. We must get behind Dear Leader and his "Never Never Land" approach to foreign policy. The Flotsum and Potsum of the kinetic military engagement must succeed. Dear Leader's re-election may be at stake!

I'm sure our beloved MTE is doing everything she can to help Dear Leader in this effort...

I totally agree with Father Prog that we, as progressives, must never grow up because we cannot grow up and accept responsibility for anything we think, say or do.

One thing we have in our favor is Progressive New Age™ psychologists and psychiatrists who are daily inventing new "schizms", "phobias" and "syndromes" in a never-ending battle to continually ward off the threat of guilt, personal responsibility and accountability. We should never ever have to answer for the results, or consequences, of our actions as it's more important to meretriciously proclaim our Good Intentions™ as the true reality of substance. The roads to Hell aren't paved with Good Intentions™, as it is often said, but with the bodies of cynical, jealous TEA BAGGERS—who can only wish they had such original ideas.

Comrade Grigori, yes indeed we must get behind Dear Leader's efforts at portraying an illusion of foreign policy! We must stand with his decisions, whether unconstitutional or not; whether illegal or not, because unilateralism is something that only Bushitler should be blamed for.

Dear Leader is only engaging in taqiyya, which is the muslim practice, according to their "faith", to conceal their "religion" when under threat, persecution or compulsion. In this case, Dear Leader is using this Islamic option in order to hide his Peter Pan Syndrome™ giving the pretense of acting like an adult, even though behind the facade he remains true to his progdom of Good Intentions™ and never reaching puberty.

Our MTE has done a great service to our Dear Leader in helping his efforts: she resigned.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Too true comrade Grigori-

Here is a freeze frame from Glorious Leader's recent speech to the nation explaining what the militaries were doing in Libya wasn't at all what the military is obviously doing-

Comrade Scratchanitch,

I see you have discerned what the recreational voters (a.k.a. "independents") cannot grasp-- The Covert Nature of my Presidency to Transform America. It's invisible-- i.e., it's "not there"-- that's why Beck is the only person who can see it because he has the ability to see things that are "not there."

It seems to me that your display of such brilliant insights indicates that we now have on our side at least one Comrade blessed with Beck's uncanny gift to "see things that are not there." I'm sure many more promotions up the ladder of the party hiearchy. Watch out Red Square.

--Fearless Leader