WWIII Started Over Tits

Comrades,

So Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, 'Isn't that Trump and Cruz sitting over there?' The bartender says, 'Yep, that's them.'

So the guy walks over and says, 'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you guys doing in here?'

Cruz says, 'We're planning WW III.' The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'

Trump says, 'Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with a big chest.

The guy exclaimed, 'A blonde with a big chest? Why kill her?'

Trump turns to Cruz and says, 'See, I told you, no one gives a crap about the 140 million Muslims.'

10487593_10153961655916807_5674163708210304915_n.jpg
Long live the 150 year Revolution and long live American Digest.

So now we know what 'Carlos Danger' has been up to...

growing his own 'instigators!'

This story I am believing, because news on televisor is making obvious that Dear Leader's Cabinet is containing some of the biggest boobs in the country.

Comrade Kipling is once saying:

And how can men die better
Than facing fearful odds
For the ashes of their fathers
And a nice set of knockers.

(Not sure how Comrade Caitlyn fitting into preceding. Nor further, as Comrade Seagoon is saying, "I am not wishing to know that.")

I don't understand. I love watching the tits come to my bird feeder in the winter. Why would anyone want to start a world war over them?

...and you were so close, Captain Craptek!

Surely Comrade Putout was joking when she wrote:.

Say, those are...
That's...
Ummm, my, look at the time!

Comrade Putout sure reminded me of the old days when she wrote:.

Comrade Putout,

Remember Bob Ross and the studio team - how absent minded Bob was, and how he kept using me as a watercolor brush? Those were great days weren't they? I suppose you've forgotten how my paintings tickled your ... er,... feet. Remember?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Putout sure reminded me of the old days when she wrote:.

Comrade Putout,

Remember Bob Ross and the studio team - how absent minded Bob was, [highlight=#ffff00]and how he kept using me as a watercolor brush?[/highlight] Those were great days weren't they? I suppose you've forgotten how my paintings tickled your ... er,... feet. Remember?

Komrade Kraptek, this is not an isolated incident.

As you can see, instead of a Bob Ross approach this gentleman is using more of a Jackson Pollock approach in his painting. And what a wonderful painting that came from it!

Those damn Southerners refuse to call them squirrels. Most of their original wives (usually cousins) have peanut butter legs. Nice and creamy and easy to spread.

McMurphy: She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it.