YES WE CAN ! ( end manned spaceflight )

endeavor.jpg

Today our Dear Leader, Lord Obama, called the last space shuttle crew on-board Endeavor and expressed his happiness that this last mission is almost over ! In a final act of compassion towards the crew, The President informed them that they could use him as a reference in job applications that they'll undoubtedly be mailing out soon after they land. Afterwards, the astronauts were reminded by Mission Control that their flight suits are the property of NASA, and so expect them to be returned after they are dry-cleaned (at their own personal expense.)

We salute the President on his bold move to eliminate this needless drain upon the American economy. He knows full well that the money is better spent for the people's entitlements, which will be handed out just prior to his re-election day in 2012.

See 'ya later, astronauts . . . . .

At last, glorious vengeance is ours! This is what the vile USA gets for stealing our glorious Buran shuttle and using it for 30 years. Now they have no manned spaceflight program and the only way to get humans in space is for the Russians to carry them.

This is as it should be and I am so proud of our Beloved Leader that, if I had any ability to physically express emotion, a tear might well up in one of my eyes.

WH Internal memo:

Nasa's taxi service cost too much money I could waste elsewhere.