YES WE SCAN!

YesWeScan.jpg
Comrades, it is truly a glorious time to alive - and safe, and secure, and protected - here in the USSA!

We are finding out daily, starting with the avalanche of information from Comrade Snowden, just how safe, secure, and protected we are.

What can we say about our government's collection and storage of all of our emails and phone calls?

YES WE SCAN!

What about the fine job Dear Leader's administration has done to keep an eye on the members of the press?

YES WE SCAN!

Today I just heard about a new bill that will create a new federal bureau - the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - to build a "Google Earth" record of every financial transaction we make!

YES WE SCAN!

And it turns out that our delightfully militarized police departments nationwide have been keeping - and updating - records of where we drive our cars!

YES WE SCAN!

And, of course, the IRS (and whomever else in the feral government wants to) will soon be able to access all of our medical records via Obamacare!

YES WE SCAN!

As I said, fellow travelers - it's a glorious day in the USSA!!!

Most progressive - and useful in case you need reminding of exactly who you are after a Jiffy-Lobo™.

The lovely Mrs. Tovarichi reminds me of my identity and my place in society amd the hierarchies of the home and collective, jiffy lobo or not. Bless her icy little heart...

Captain Craptek wrote:Most progressive - and useful in case you need reminding of exactly who you are after a Jiffy-Lobo™.

Likewise, my dearest Mrs. Scratchanitch endlessly reminds me that I am a forgetful old phart. I admit I have a lot to forget. Yanno?

angry_old_woman[1].jpg

The ever lovely Mrs. Scratchanitch.
She was so damned much fun 40 years ago.

And it gets even better, car-wise - have your car valet parked at an airport and the TSA will search it for free! With no prior notice, while you're away!

Now that's customer service, comrades!

3hops.jpg
But wait - there's more!

The NSA casually mentioned yesterday during testimony on Capitol Hill that, when investigating terrorists, analysts look "two or three hops" from the suspect during their investigations.

For a sense of scale, researchers at the University of Milan found in 2011 that everyone on the Internet was, on average, 4.74 steps away from anyone else. The NSA explores relationships up to three of those steps.

Scanning!?! WTF! Bold Hippopotamuses!
My name is NOT Calvin Klien!