You Are Fired - A Septic Shock

flu shot.jpg

TriHealth offered all of its 10,800 employees free flu shots. Employees had a month to get the flu shot. The deadline was Nov. 16. Employees who did not get the shot were terminated Wednesday, a company spokesperson said.Read more: https://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/ci ... z2DHEWBeDd

One by-product of Obamacare is a progressive public attitude toward the people's health. The state, although not yet assuming total financial responsibility for the people's health in all its controlled gloriousness, has implanted public health responsibility into the public consciousness. We now realize our responsibility to the state (the public good) for maintaining our optimum health.

More significantly we now realize your responsibility to the state for maintaining your optimum health. We must therefore rely on the infallibility of science to place mandates upon you to succumb to whatever we decide is good for you because it affects all of us. We will decide which science is infallible.

Our future is ever brighter.

eugenics.jpg

ProgOff.jpg
Nice.

I don't do flu shots anymore, having had an ex-wife who moved to the US from Canada who couldn't prove that she'd had all her requisite shots, although she was sure she had. So, to get her green card, she got a measles/mumps and a diptheria/tetanus vaccine. Next day she felt dizzy. Dizzy progressed to horrible headaches and then to hallucinations, like seeing gray mice flying by in the living room. It was a joy living through this with her, and carrying her to the bathroom on days when she was too dizzy to walk there.

Of course our doctor refused to believe it could have anything to do with the shots. She'd always, her whole life, been a picture of health. Eventually we saw a neurosurgeon a few times, and an MRI found spots in her brain - but no way to tell when they happened or why. Another MRI a year later showed no more deterioration, just the same spots. The worst part lasted about a year and a half.

It's now 10+ years later, and she occasionally has dizzy spells, plus her memory isn't always so good. She doesn't remember much of the time when we met at all, including ANY of the many times I drove up to Canada to see her before our marriage.

I don't do flu shots.

Comrade ROCK, you are ignoring many blessings. You had a wife that could be carried to the bathroom by one person? Our hardy beet harvesting wives could not be carried by a fork lift. And who among us are not envious that your ex-wife could not remember who you were. "I was never married to that woman and don't own her anything."

Please report to the Alec Baldwin Family Appreciation Centre ™ for re-education.

You have very good points, Comrade Comrade.

Obviously, I am overdue for Jiffy-Lube™.

Thank you.

Comrade ROCK,

That is a frightening story. We don't do flu shots either. Obama[don't']Care™ be damned.

Fone2-450x342.jpg
When this lard-ass gets svelte I'll quit smokin'. Lotta socialized medicine problems would be solved if they would just let us kill ourselves in peace. With Baaaacon, and buttah!, and thick red-meatsteaks grilled over carcinogenic charcoal and washed down with some (gallons) of cheap beer! Charlie Heston and Bill Buckley, Jr., hold the door, I'm on my way ... you got out when the gettin' was good!

Comrades, no longer as a society will we have to use the local back-alley clinics for optimum health. As it is also the responsibility of the state, to ensure that our health care science professionals will provide the necessary cures for a wide variety of afflictions such as, male pattern baldness, problem flatulence, hang nail, dizziness, gridlock, hard-to-remove stains, erectile dysfunction, attention deficit disorder, rhuematoid arthritis, migraine headaches, hepatitis, tonsillitis, gingivitis, vertigo, 7-Year Itch, narcolepsy, indigestion, toe warts, dyslexia, chancre sores, and that bizarre mental illness that tragically destroys progressive inclinations. I am quite sure that we can all agree which illness will be a major factor in determining whether someone deserves to live or die in the name of fairness to society. Thankfully science will provide the answers.

I propose we euthanize those with restless leg syndrome first, they drive they drive me crazy.

Comrade t
That's in the 5 year plan already.
Our maximum effort towards public health for all was elected by the most inactive activists who now prosper due to the contraction of Lethargitis at the age of 6 which allows them to remain at that age mentally. That's the Benefit of doing nothing for a living except casting the only ballots that get counted every 4 years. It's the healthy producers that suffer and are afflicted by their inbred liberally incubated infection. There is one disease which is worse. Litigitis is spread by lawyers advertising on TV for "patients". They have the cure for solvency among industrious individuals. The only way to avoid this pandemic is avoid open commerce and quarantine ones self. I know an old Comrade who has decided to quit smoking. She's 93. But Dr.Gov has the remedy for everything it doesn't like. Now take your Conformazine shots and shut up. Then you can line up for clinical trial of the new drug Amuselex which erodes your brain cortex and leads to terminal passivity. Just take as prescribed in the morning and turn on the TV. Continue until you no longer give a damn about anything. When you get to that stage, you will be given the koolade.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I propose we euthanize those with restless leg syndrome first, they drive they drive me crazy.

Yes! And right after them the multi-legged ones that creep up on me at night and spill my beet vodka! I can't stand that!