You know you made it when iPhone auto-fills rethug...

Another proof that life insists on imitating The People's Cube was emailed to us by Comrade Derek. Below is a screenshot of his iPhone as his trusty Apple product inadvertently suggested to auto-fill an unfinished word with "Rethuglikkkan."

This has to be one of the many reasons why iPhone was hailed as a revolutionary device. Forget technological progress - long live technological progressivism!

iPhone_Rethuglikkkan.jpg

Praise be to the Republic and the Glorious Technology of Next Tuesday™!

Image ...and that's when you know you've been on the Cube far too much XD

Comrade People's Director, this is, indeed, a glorious example of how far we've come! Although, frankly, it doesn't surprise me from Apple (or Google), as they are at the forefront of our FORWARD! technological revolution.

I would be remiss, however, if I didn't point out that you are missing a 'k'...

FOR THE PEOPLE!!

I suspect that the autofill is driven by 'harvested' eDocument experience of users.

But of course the only idiots that would allow Apple or Microsoft to 'harvest' one's software inputs are those living in Portlandia or Marin County NeoMexKommieFornia.

What glorious progress has been made, comrades. I was impressed when I learned of the subliminal upside down messages on my calculator.

Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 6.42.20 PM.png

BOOBIES

Looked much better with older calculators, where letters were more square.

El Presidente wrote:What glorious progress has been made, comrades. I was impressed when I learned of the subliminal upside down messages on my calculator.
Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 6.42.20 PM.png
Reminds me a lot of the infamous Eye Dee Ten Tee error I've frequently told users about (I'm a programmer / web developer).

Not, of course, to be confused with a chair to keyboard interface problem...

Comrade ROCK- You had to make me type that out, right?

Still, the iPhone is only beginning to catch up with the technological progressivism of voting machines "calibrated" to exact specification by local (union) People's Workers, so that even if you are sloppy with your pen/pencil/chad-puncher, your vote goes to whatever democrat might be running for office. Just as you intended ....

Life is SO much easier when our technologically progressive devices can do our thinking for us and correct our mistakes even before we make them!