YOUR COMMENTS HERE

Pollster
What do you think about Katrina?

Katrina is evil. It has exposed the corruption of the welfare state which is key for the revolution. If people find out about it, it may put the revolution behind schedule. Fortunately, the Media has been working non-stop to keep it quiet.

Underground Democrat
I think this is all an elaborate show, like in that movie Capricorn One when the Government fakes a space mission and lies to the people. There was no Katrina. Big Brother is creating disasters to confuse us all.

Rehnquist is not dead. He was never alive. He is a composite of several TV characters created to confuse us all and keep us in control.

Is it any surprise that Katrina was the name of the girl I knew who worked for Jeb Bush? And she once said to me, "if you touch me again, I'll hit you like a hurricane." Coincidence? I don't think so.

As I sit in my basement adjusting the rabbit ears on my TV, I keep hearing these guys talking in the background like, saying "make it look more real. . .add more water. . .get old footage of that broken levee. . .get more extras to stand on rooftops." Get rabbit ears and you'll hear it too.

I even heard Bush talking. He said, "Rummy, did we fix that frequency problem -- remember that guy who heard us through his teeth? Maybe we should run the check again."

I heard that and freaked. now I chopped out the teeth that had fillings (and two by accident that didn't have any). I wish I had CNN or something because I know I can trust them.

I still log on, but only from the library and only for ten minutes at a time. They can track you. Daily Kos told me so, and DU and moveon.org confirmed it. I am so scared, but I have those people to help me, and you guys.

Thanks

Kevin
It never ceases to amuse me, the depth of puerile nastiness the Left will stoop to in their attempts to destroy their political enemies. To use a disaster and the suffering of others to poke Bush in the political eyeball is so monstrously ugly ...

ironhawg
She's got a tight pussy.