Zillow Real Estate Commercial Digs Deep Into Past To Enlist

Hi, Comrades,

I'm sure you have all heard this Zillow commercial on TV and wondered what that song was in the background. I know I did. I loved it! I wondered who, in this day and age, would write something like this. I was drawn to it's sweetness. Turns out I was right! All I had to do was ask Google.

Here's what I got:

Also interesting are the reactions of audience members.

I really hope you enjoy this!

Thanks Pammiealinsky, the Jackalopelipsky's don't have tv..so commercials are like a whole subculture of which the Jackalopelipsky's are innocence personified. But, as we ate our Kung Pao lunch specials with CNN in the background...Jackalopelipsky swears this was the background music as the CNN Panel of No Difference Journalists and aged Clinton era "Serious People" explained how Trump was ENRAGED!!!! at Pelosi saying Trump was involved in a [dog whistle] COVER UP.

Anyway Jackalopelipsky's acute hearing picked up this very song in the background of the [angry face] 'NO Difference CNN Panel of Journalists and Clinton era 'Serious People' discussed this [angry face of serious people from 30 years ago ] discussed the No Difference Kurrent Krisis. Jackalopes have excellent hearing...even hearing things not actually there..like transmissions from Latka the Space Dog. The kung pao tasted so much better with this happy song playing in the background.

Jackalopelipsky,
#BR 549 over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:Thanks Pammiealinsky, the Jackalopelipsky's don't have tv..so commercials are like a whole subculture of which the Jackalopelipsky's are innocence personified. But, as we ate our Kung Pao lunch specials with CNN in the background...Jackalopelipsky swears this was the background music as the CNN Panel of No Difference Journalists and aged Clinton era "Serious People" explained how Trump was ENRAGED!!!! at Pelosi saying Trump was involved in a [dog whistle] COVER UP.

Anyway Jackalopelipsky's acute hearing picked up this very song in the background of the [angry face] 'NO Difference CNN Panel of Journalists and Clinton era 'Serious People' discussed this [angry face of serious people from 30 years ago ] discussed the No Difference Kurrent Krisis. Jackalopes have excellent hearing...even hearing things not actually there..like transmissions from Latka the Space Dog. The kung pao tasted so much better with this happy song playing in the background.

Jackalopelipsky,
#BR 549 over and out
I am humbled by your brilliance, Brotha Jack!

Pamalinsky wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Thanks Pammiealinsky, the Jackalopelipsky's don't have tv..so commercials are like a whole subculture of which the Jackalopelipsky's are innocence personified. But, as we ate our Kung Pao lunch specials with CNN in the background...Jackalopelipsky swears this was the background music as the CNN Panel of No Difference Journalists and aged Clinton era "Serious People" explained how Trump was ENRAGED!!!! at Pelosi saying Trump was involved in a [dog whistle] COVER UP.

Jackalopelipsky,
#BR 549 over and out

If not for your google..Jackalopelipsky would not have been able to Name That Tune in 3 notes.

Forelock tug to PammieAlinsky,
Jackalopelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Jackalopelipsky,
#BR 549 over and out

If not for your google..Jackalopelipsky would not have been able to Name That Tune in 3 notes.

Forelock tug to PammieAlinsky,
Jackalopelipsky
Ha! Neither would several million others who deny history. That is why I posted it.

Pamalinsky wrote:Hi, Comrades,

I'm sure you have all heard this Zillow commercial on TV and wondered what that song was in the background. I know I did. I loved it! I wondered who, in this day and age, would write something like this. I was drawn to it's sweetness. Turns out I was right! All I had to do was ask Google.

Here's what I got:

Also interesting are the reactions of audience members.

I really hope you enjoy this!

Komrade Pammie,

Not familiar with the commercial but have loved that song before it was an 'oldie but goodie'!

Those were the days! The Funk & Soul and sound of MoTown! Songs of life and love. Men pursuing and wooing women with synchronized dancing......and songs of everlasting love (sigh)......................

Mystery item No. 1

Thank goodness for social justice pioneers like Alinsky and Cloward & Piven, and their followers, for helping steer the world through the education system so that now we have epic odes to 'bitches' & 'hoes' and 'poppin a cap' in someone's ass. Or a pig. Or perhaps whitey. But more often than not (98% of the time) it will be 'popped' into another 'brother'.

CIZ, snap out of it!! You were waxing poetic and with rhapsody of heart about days of oppression before the struggle to overturn that romantic era of myth and legend that the Tyrant Trump is trying to FORCE on the collective again. MAGA?? put-tui !! Maybe your travels west of the Mississippi have softened your resolve for eradication of that past bourgeois lifestyle. Men declaring undying love for a woman???? like what have you been smokin', Next thing you know...you'll be telling school children what it was like before The Revolution had to screw it up!! CIZ. Get straight or you will be reported.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Comrade Clara,

Ya gotta watch out for our Comrade Jackalopelipsky. He is relentless in his desire to suck up to the status quo and will report you for the slightest diversion. I will, as well, because I like Comrade Jack but, sometimes ya just gotta chill. Jack knows this or he wouldn't have suggested that YOU “snap out of it.” Just sayin'

After all, ya gotta give him some slack for being an antelope, jack-rabbit combo. He's gone well beyond trans-gender to trans-species. That's a big step.

Loved your entry into the mystery box, “Everlasting Love”. It emphasizes the difference between then and now. A worthy emphasis!

Way back when Brenton Wood sang his hit song, I was too busy singing opera (The Metropolitan Opera Tour) as a singer and dancer. So, I missed him, and many others.

I majored in Music when I went college and listened to just about everything I could, as we all did, loving every minute of it.

Today, I don't have a favorite opera, in fact, don't listen to it anymore. But, I do have favorite singers who gave everything and became very famous, and well-deserved stars in this genre. One of them is Maria Callas, who, I believe, even when her voice was failing, gave everything she had to convey the character she was portraying.

Another is Rene Fleming, who sang at the World Trade Center Bombing Ceremony, and even though it was emotionally difficult for her, made it look easy, as she does with anything she sings.

Another is Franco Corelli, truly moving and a bit “nuts.” There are so many others but I'll be mentioning them all day long.

The point is, it was good to look back on things I missed and found wonderful, like our friend Brenton Wood!

Thanks!

Another question: What does it mean when a person has too much soul? (as stated about his girlfriend in his lyric)

Jackalopelipsky IS the stuff of myth and legend...which of course put jackalopes on the endangered species list by The Revolution. Jackalopelipsky remembers Father and Uncles telling tales to confuse us young jackalopes as to what was fact and what was fiction...usually involving fishing and hunting..lots of tall tales of myth and legend told to us young pups. We were pups...they were ADULTS and adults NEVER LIED! right?? They told us if we stayed up to see Santa Claus that he wouldn't come. Jackalopelipsky followed rules so that Santa Claus WOULD COME...and HE DID!!! ohhh marvel!!! Jackalopelipsky proves Myth and Legend have survived the Kulture War....so far....sssshhh...don't talk about it openly..or threat of extinction might begin again. Maybe this Zillow ad music is hope...

jackalopelipsky wrote:Jackalopelipsky IS the stuff of myth and legend...which of course put jackalopes on the endangered species list by The Revolution. Jackalopelipsky remembers Father and Uncles telling tales to confuse us young jackalopes as to what was fact and what was fiction...usually involving fishing and hunting..lots of tall tales of myth and legend told to us young pups. We were pups...they were ADULTS and adults NEVER LIED! right?? They told us if we stayed up to see Santa Claus that he wouldn't come. Jackalopelipsky followed rules so that Santa Claus WOULD COME...and HE DID!!! ohhh marvel!!! Jackalopelipsky proves Myth and Legend have survived the Kulture War....so far....sssshhh...don't talk about it openly..or threat of extinction might begin again. Maybe this Zillow ad music is hope...

Pamalinsky wrote:Today, I don't have a favorite opera....
Lucia di Lammermoor is still my favorite. When I was young, I would start weeping during Act 2 (Lucia's mad scene), continue through the intermission and Act 3 (Edgardo's death scene), sniffle my way through the curtain calls, and finally manage to dry the tears on my way to the subway to go home. BTW, I saw Joan Sutherland's Met debut in Lucia. Had to stand on line to get tickets, but it was worth every hour.

Pamalinsky wrote:Another is Franco Corelli, truly moving and a bit “nuts.”
I wish I could remember which soprano used to refer to Corelli as "the golden thighs."

RedDiaperette wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Today, I don't have a favorite opera....
Lucia di Lammermoor is still my favorite. When I was young, I would start weeping during Act 2 (Lucia's mad scene), continue through the intermission and Act 3 (Edgardo's death scene), sniffle my way through the curtain calls, and finally manage to dry the tears on my way to the subway to go home. BTW, I saw Joan Sutherland's Met debut in Lucia. Had to stand on line to get tickets, but it was worth every hour.

Pamalinsky wrote:Another is Franco Corelli, truly moving and a bit “nuts.”
I wish I could remember which soprano used to refer to Corelli as "the golden thighs."

Ha! I saw Sutherland, too! SRO, but in the 70's! It was incredible! At the Met!

p.s.: I tried to find the soprano who dubbed Corelli as "golden thighs". LOL. No luck. Perhaps it's just a metaphor for Golden Larynx, or something like that. I loved the fact that he held notes longer than "required" so he could thrill the audience. Which he did! Purist snobs (and there were/are many) bedamned!

another p.s.: While touring with the Met, I also stood in line to shake hands with Rudolph Bing. It was a requirement so I complied.

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade Clara,

Ya gotta watch out for our Comrade Jackalopelipsky. He is relentless in his desire to suck up to the status quo and will report you for the slightest diversion. I will, as well, because I like Comrade Jack but, sometimes ya just gotta chill. Jack knows this or he wouldn't have suggested that YOU “snap out of it.” Just sayin'

After all, ya gotta give him some slack for being an antelope, jack-rabbit combo. He's gone well beyond trans-gender to trans-species. That's a big step.

Loved your entry into the mystery box, “Everlasting Love”. It emphasizes the difference between then and now. A worthy emphasis!

Way back when Brenton Wood sang his hit song, I was too busy singing opera (The Metropolitan Opera Tour) as a singer and dancer. So, I missed him, and many others.

I majored in Music when I went college and listened to just about everything I could, as we all did, loving every minute of it.

Today, I don't have a favorite opera, in fact, don't listen to it anymore. But, I do have favorite singers who gave everything and became very famous, and well-deserved stars in this genre. One of them is Maria Callas, who, I believe, even when her voice was failing, gave everything she had to convey the character she was portraying.

Another is Rene Fleming, who sang at the World Trade Center Bombing Ceremony, and even though it was emotionally difficult for her, made it look easy, as she does with anything she sings.

Another is Franco Corelli, truly moving and a bit “nuts.” There are so many others but I'll be mentioning them all day long.

The point is, it was good to look back on things I missed and found wonderful, like our friend Brenton Wood!

Thanks!

Another question: What does it mean when a person has too much soul? (as stated about his girlfriend in his lyric)

Komrade Jackalopelipsky is A-OK. In fact, I'm thinking about suggesting Komrade Jack turn me in some more as the only time I seem to get a vacation is when I am in the Gulag.

I majored in music at the School of Columbia Record Club (AKA my mothers record collection played on a............................................

images.jpg

I am SURE you have a lovely voice. Clara's voice is on the same level as my math skills. Actually, it's much worse. But it certainly didn't stop me from belting and acting out all the rolls in various musicals, such as South Pacific, much to the dismay of the household kollective.

I think the context of 'too much soul' in this instance refers to 'soul mate'. Back in the day, that's what one looked for and tried to find.

Jackalopelipsky gives a huge forelock tug to my boon companions that think Jack is Alright. Jackalopelipsky needs to hear that because the status quo 'round here questioned that Alright verdict with execution, quartering, and ultimate show trial sort of like this:

It was a bit unsettling to Jackalopelipsky's mind as it always seemed to Jackalopelipsky that it was the Wiesler types in our public school system who were off the charts NUTZZ. 30 years later...Jackalopelipsky will let Pamiealinsky, Red Diaperette (and fellow pawed creature) and CIZ be the judge of who's NUTZZ in public school system - Wiesler types or Jackalopelipsky.

30 years of mental sandblasting and acid jiggle bath treatments in the basement treatment room have not changed Jackalopelipsky's hare brained mind. But don't let on that Jackalopelipsky told you so...or it's more treatments to cure thoughtcrime.

Jackalopelipsky
over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:

It was a bit unsettling to Jackalopelipsky's mind as it always seemed to Jackalopelipsky that it was the Wiesler types in our public school system who were off the charts NUTZZ. 30 years later...Jackalopelipsky will let ..................and CIZ be the judge of who's NUTZZ in public school system - Wiesler types or Jackalopelipsky.

After watching your clip, I can assure you that my Algebra I teacher (as well as others), trained under Wiesler. I often thought they were NUTZZ. Especially that summer, every day, for a month and a half on the bus to summer school.

You won't get disagreement out of me.

Actually Comrades,

After listening many times, I now think I know why Zillow picked this song to reflect itself.

It's because the first few lines, which they cut immediately after, sound like "Zillow, Zillow, Zillow! Because you can't tell the difference! Excellent marketing move! I love it because it led me to discover the true author of this "sound!"