Zionist Philip Morris & Pig Blood Cigarettes

Will these evil capitalist/zionist thugs stop at nothing? (Or redefining crazy)

https://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07/3 ... tern-plot/

pig blood.jpg

zionist pig.jpg

Racist! Racist! Racist! See, this is why the world hates us and this is why we need to build Mosque, adopt Sharia, and let President Obama be president for ever how he wants and until someone further to the left of him comes along. We need them to say nice things about us!
World peace begins with our unilateral surrender of everything we believe and hold dear.

Hmmm... this should be for the good news for the Country Peoples Poppy Production. Thank you for such hot tip Comrade PC.

Can I get me one of them pig blood inhalators?

Heh! I just found out that there may be some truth to this claim, although the Zionist involvement is probably limited to scientists concerned with protecting our health:

This blog wrote:The multitude of sins that can be hidden under the phrase “processing aids”—a catchall term for ingredients used to control tar and nicotine content in cigarettes—apparently includes pigs' blood. New Dutch research from March of this year has found traces of porcine hemoglobin in the filters of some brands of cigarettes. In blood, hemoglobin bonds to oxygen to transport it throughout the body; in filters, it bonds to passing toxins and removes them from the smoke before it enters the lungs.

So if you're a true believer, smoke filterless, or roll your own!

Hey maybe they'll all switch to smoking pot, then they'll lose interest in jihad.

(or at least forget where they left the keys to their truck bomb)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Hey maybe they'll all switch to smoking pot, then they'll lose interest in jihad.

(or at least forget where they left the keys to their truck bomb)

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Racist! Racist! Racist! See, this is why the world hates us and this is why we need to build Mosque, adopt Sharia, and let President Obama be president for ever how he wants and until someone further to the left of him comes along. We need them to say nice things about us!
World peace begins with our unilateral surrender of everything we believe and hold dear.
Or at the very least, allow Russia to slip them nukes under the radar. That way, the Zionist threat would be. . . removed.

Comrades,

I confess to being an investor in PM and earning about $65 quarterly, but allow me to plead before my show trial:

Philip-Morris is a capitalist firm, agreed, but its worst excesses are limited through government expertise and regulation. The company grows tobacco in rural areas, thus empowering the poor and helping them to form unions for consciousness-raising. In further stages of cigarette processing, other workers are paid and given the right to unionize. The finished product has been loved by countless right-thinking individuals for decades. Moreover, the green product helps shorten the lives of taxpayers thus relieving stress on Mother Earth while also providing valuable revenues through taxes to the State. Naturally all my profits are redistributed by the IRS to those less equal than I. In short, I view PM as doing what the government does better. Once it hoists itself on its own petard and gets nationalized, then the qualms about its capitalist taint will disappear. Just like the Revolution, comrades, good things come to those who wait, and smoke while doing so.

I rest my case.

Relax Tovarich, your support of big tobacco is laudable. The taxes raised on every pack of cigarettes helps the children. The simple truth is, we don't dare drive the tobacco industry out of existence now that we've become accustomed to the tax revenue. And don't forget the famous words of Al Gore, a tobacco farmer himself: "I grew it, I raised it, I succored it."

Comrades, Al Gore has succored us all.

Comrade Whoopie,

Where have all the succours gone?

I am glad to hear Al Gore is providing them, or occasionally requesting them in a somewhat insistent manner. Granted, the world is about to burn to a crisp, so even the most equal of us can get a bit impatient and testy.

There is a succor born every minute, there, I said it.

Comrades, this pig blood cigarette is of much concern, how can the Camel get into the Pall Mall with so much Marlboro divisiveness?

Comrades,

Does anyone have any Sputnik brand cigs left? I used to have some great patriotic democratic people's republic of China smokes, like the famed Xi Hu brand, but they got burnt a long time ago.