Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption Contest: Sad, sad Putin

Somehow our Facebook readers are faster to respond. Is it because they don't need to log in, or their smartphones have the Facebook app running?

- I love the "Sadomir Poutin" caption

‎- "Comrade Fluke turned down a Moscow University Scholarship!"

- He just got the DNA test back and discovered he's not Daniel Craig's long lost twin

- "I can't belive they put down Old Yeller. (Sniff) *I* wanted to do that!"

- I'm going to have to oppress so many of you....

- Just look at my forehead! I can't go to inauguration like this. Call Nancy Pelosi and demand the name of her botox clinic.

putin botox.jpg

putin like me.jpg

Red Square wrote:Image
Elizabeth wont share! Why can't I have an iPod with Comrade Barry's speeches too?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:- Just look at my forehead! I can't go to inauguration like this. Call Nancy Pelosi and demand the name of her botox clinic.

putin botox.jpg

That is not the Pootin that I know.

Why, Pootin doesn't have lacrimal glands and ducts to begin with.

Here is a photo of the Pootin I used to know at KGB Headquarters 30 years ago:

[highlight=#ffffff]
Jeesh, People's Comrade,

You took the "thoughts" I was looking for so hard right out of my "brain!" (What were you doing there in the first place?)

<"You like me, you really, really like me!" says Pootie.>

(I am most envious of this iteration and will sue you for "brain robbery!") Yeah, that's the ticket for my new-found wealth!

<off> That was most equal, People's Comrade! Absolutely perfect!

If I can stop laughing, I will continue………….(choke)

<back on>

As for Captain Commie…well, I do appreciate your allusion to my other post about my Hello Kitty™ vibrator but, frankly, dear Captain, FYI, Putineska did not know what to do with it. (if you get my meaning.)
[/indentr][/highlight]

Hi Pamalinsky. I'm sure Comrade Vlad would have used his superior knowledge of all things and figured out a place to stick said device. That may be why he was whacked by Pinkie.

[album]Image[/album]

Is this how you do the duck face I am hearing so much about?

Just crown me Czar Vladimir I already!