Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Flying Obama and His Sidekick Girl Europe

A carnival float depicting a flying U.S. President Obama with Europe being dragged along is seen during the traditional carnival parade in Duesseldorf, Germany, on Monday, Feb. 23, 2009. Rose-Monday-Parades in the carnival strongholds of Duesseldorf, Mainz and Cologne are watched by hundreds of thousands of revelers and mark the highlights of Germany's carnival season. (AP Photo/Frank Augstein)

Get a Grip! Stick with Slick! Who needs freedom and liberty when you are hanging on to something bigger than you!

Good thinking, Navigator! Who can forget this memorable quote:

It's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential and discover the role you'll play in writing the next great chapter in America's story.
- Barack Obama, May 25, 2008 at Wesleyan University.

So the role that has been assigned to us is basically holding onto Obama's Stimulus Package.

Was watching a netflix video last night on the history of Ben Franklin. I was struck with the historical parallels of then and now and the speed with which revolt might come.

I further conclude it was smoking and excessive drinking that caused our forefather's to consider the status of mankind when forming this nation.

Ben loved England, especially since he had been such a success in America.
While in England, The King George issued a Stamp Act August 23, 1775.
Ben tried to blame the Stamp Act on a local governor as it hurt his heart to think the people of America were hating England so. Ben's slippery act offended the crown.
He was called before the crown and lambasted.
England turned it's greatest proponent into it's greatest enemy.

The rest...they say is history.

Amazingly, America, during the Stamp Act was nearly equally divided as today. Many were proponents of England domination while equal proportions wanted a new nation.

Ben caused his own son William to be arrested and shipped to England.
I feel the same about my own son who would gladly join the float above.

We are on the verge of a revolution for the fight to death for the survival of our nation.
Obama has done in less than a month what no enemy of America has been able to achieve in two centuries.

The humor in all this is the passing space rock that would mute all our feeble ideologies.
The world escapes a species threatening event with little more than a news blurb.
How ironic it would be for a space rock to vaporize a global warming convention?

Read more...

The EU: we succeed by diving deep into the ass of America's president.

(my students actually came up with that one!)

Navigator wrote:The humor in all this is the passing space rock that would mute all our feeble ideologies. The world escapes a species threatening event with little more than a news blurb.
How ironic it would be for a space rock to vaporize a global warming convention?

The cloud of smugness generated by such convention would protect it!

Navigator wrote: The humor in all this is the passing space rock that would mute all our feeble ideologies.
The world escapes a species threatening event with little more than a news blurb.

That one was nothing (44,000 miles) compared to the one in 2004 (4,000 miles). Indeed it would be choice if the space rock vaporized the convention and in the same impact radius were also a feminazi hoedown and PETA cookout. LOL. epic FAIL!

AbecedariusRex wrote:The EU: we succeed by diving deep into the ass of America's president.

(my students actually came up with that one!)

Wait 'til your students see this -

Talk about succeeding by diving deep into the ass of America's president!

I see that we have now conflated brown-nosing and corn-holing.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I see that we have now conflated brown-nosing and corn-holing.

Yet another inconvenient and cumbersome distinction flattened by party streamlining!!!!

Here's to US!

You know, Rex, at the end of the day it's all about the ass, isn't it?

You just can't get away from it. Licking, screwing, egestion, head up it, sitting on, showing...

Or even just saying, "My ass!"

So as a general-purpose greeting we can say, "Obamass to you!"

I'm going to continue a winning theme here and provide the inscrutable caption:

For more on these, um, interesting images see here:

http://www.theodoresworld.net/archives/ ... n_car.html

Let us remember that these are the same Germans who have car wrecks because their SatNav systems tell them to turn and they do--sometimes right in the middle of a block.

Tells you all you need to know.

comrades,
is that Goldman Sach's zero over his head an astronomical phenomena,
or does it solidify his rating point in as zero, or could it be the initial of his a.k.a.?

Tooorisky! Never let it be known that 'Is 'Oliness is a zero. Always pretend that "community organizing" is extending the franchise to the poor and helpless, and be quick to deny the truth that it's a bunch of vote-stealing thugs. That's honest work. For a prog. For anyone else, it's, uh, completely dirty.

O sanctifies everything he touches. He has the Philosopher's Stone in reverse. He touches gold, and turns it into prog shit. You see how that works?