Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Obama Digs Hole with Trotsky-Style Pickaxe

This thread doesn't have to go the Trotsky way, but just for complete transparency, here's the story and the picture:

14584-Obama_Digging_Pick_a_la_Trotsky2.jpg
Time for the Trotsky Treatment, lady!

Comrade Red Square - please forgive my first time feeble attempts at using the People's Image Editor to create agitprop worthy of our beloved Dear Leader! I am shovel-ready to report to my Kommissar if so directed.

Krasnodar likes his shiny Italian work boots.

Thank Lenin some worthy prole put a couple of strips of blue tape on the handle to show him where one puts his hands on such a vulgar and common tool. This was after he had gripped it by the either side of the head and tried to use it as if the handle was a jack hammer.

El Presidente wrote:
The attachment washington-white-house-presidents-park-washington-d-c-dcwh1.jpg is no longer available

The hole is too small. Dear Leader is a big thinker.

earth.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... gdHJzfCAgQ#!

I like this suggestion from Facebook:

‎"Damn! That's the last time I invite pirates to a fund raiser!"

Shovel 4 U wrote:The hole is too small. Dear Leader is a big thinker.
Good call, Shovel. I sometimes forget that Dear Leader is not a mere mortal.

It's too bad that President Barack Hussein Kardashian has not manual work in his life. His grasp of the Trotsky Ax™ shows that his hardest work was letting Bill Ayers write his books and lifting wallets.

At this rate, he'll never be able to dig a hole big enough to bury the economy and the nation.

Let's get him a People's Back-hoe.

Image For the best Choom, you got to bury the seeds about this deep, with a little bit of shade in the afternoon, and we got to water, every day... Carney, you keep Michele from "weeding" her garden for a few weeks...

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:It's too bad that President Barack Hussein Kardashian has not manual work in his life. His grasp of the Trotsky Ax™ shows that his hardest work was letting Bill Ayers write his books and lifting wallets.

MightyO.jpg
Hmmmm...

in observing the lower picture, I'm forced to ponder:

Is it truly racist if the two black guys are watching the half-white do all the work?

Imagine all the many uses for the Peoples PickAxe under Obamacare ™.

OBAMACAREPACEMAKERsolution.jpg

obamapickaxecr.png

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Georgian Gulag wrote:
14584-Obama_Digging_Pick_a_la_Trotsky2.jpg
Time for the Trotsky Treatment, lady!

Comrade Red Square - please forgive my first time feeble attempts at using the People's Image Editor to create agitprop worthy of our beloved Dear Leader! I am shovel-ready to report to my Kommissar if so directed.

I think the technical term you are seeking is.... BITCH!

As in: Time for the Trotsky Treatment, BITCH!

No, no.... No thanks are necessary.... It was a pleasure.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Let's get him a People's Back-hoe.
I am sorry, Theo.... Since the Columbia incident, any mention of the word "hoe" around the Secret Service in general and the White House in particular are strictly vorbotten!

I'll gladly exchange my next two months potato ration to move up a few notches in the
"Peoples Surgical Lottery Drawing" ™ this year. I drew # 14,889,271.
My liver has been acting up again.
Any takers? Any at all?

ObamacareOperation.jpg

Comrades! A lot of these make me proud, but this one made the American Thinker: https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... be_12.html