Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption this contest

The winner (who will be chosen in secret) gets an extra ration of vodka.

TPC Control Panel copy.jpg

One can only imagine what secret photos wiki leaks hasn't leaked of these two pillars of society!

thepeoplescube whoopie caption contest.jpg

Unrelated question: How large must your composter be when disposing of about 500 farrowing sows still born and after birthin' gnarliness?

Good one Buffoon...
Why don't ya dig a mass grave out in that field to the East between the farm and the treeline?

(oh yeah, Laika sends me photos from orbit, we're watching you comrade)

btw: Many grocery stores are selling dressed out baby hogs now. Waste not, want not.

Thanks Comrade Buffoon - I can still smell that fart all the way down here!

putout-gas-mask1.png

Anyone need a gas mask?

gas-mask1.png

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Good one Buffoon...
Why don't ya dig a mass grave out in that field to the East between the farm and the treeline?

(oh yeah, Laika sends me photos from orbit, we're watching you comrade)

btw: Many grocery stores are selling dressed out baby hogs now. Waste not, want not.

From the looks on the faces it was obvious someone farted...

if your really watching. is the corn east or west? which side is the soy on? Better yet, what color is the lagoon?

The ACLU will be contacting you soon comrade. You have violated equal access laws made to protect the photo editing challenged.

And you WILL be made to PAY! (preferably in cash, for once, instead of the putrid beets you dig out of Rooster's trash.)

Groucho Marxist wrote:Who cut the beets?

I think the answer to that is obvious. WHO is doing the giggling and who is *%$#! ?

NO MORE BEETS FOR YOU, WHOOPIE!

Buffoon, lagoon, is that what you call that thing in the trees that looks like two ponds? Anyway it's green, like my farts. Laika's in a weird orbit, his spacecraft only passes directly overhead once every year or so. I think you need to mow a crop cube visible from space.

btw: you got a nice spread there, wish I owned that, minus the hogs.

Reiuxcat, you can always write a script for the word balloons.

Frau, it ain't the beets baby, it's the cabbage.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Buffoon, lagoon, is that what you call that thing in the trees that looks like two ponds? Anyway it's green, like my farts. Laika's in a weird orbit, his spacecraft only passes directly overhead once every year or so. I think you need to mow a crop cube visible from space.

btw: you got a nice spread there, wish I owned that, minus the hogs.

Reiuxcat, you can always write a script for the word balloons.

Frau, it ain't the beets baby, it's the cabbage.

ah ha! That explains why we thought we smelled lunch at 7am. Leninka and I were in the upper private sanctum-sanitarium of our dormitory abode, pondering possibilities of the day. We then began savoring the delightful thought of an early luncheon on the patio, overlooking the Peoples Toll Road to Nowhere ™ , as the delectable aroma of cabbage began waffling through the cracks in the ceiling. And this accounts for our surprise to find leftover Chicken Gonad Soup & pickled beets for lunch.

Curses!! NO MORE CABBAGE FOR YOU!

Sorry about that Frau. What can I say? I love halupki.

uh ummmm, I did not realize your Halupki is .... why, my goodnes.... yes!.... that is beloved late Mr. P's uber favorite Goat Gonad Wrapped entree! I did not know you preferred goat nads, comrades. They are best, fresh, are they not?! ummm, yummmy

hal.jpg

Oh I have plebeian tastes Frau, ground beef and rice. Some folks replace the rice with buckwheat. Some go whole hog and mix pork and egg with the beef and skip the rice. But goat gonads? That's just too rich for my humble peasant palate.

This is the first time I have ever seen the inner workings of the Cube. Very nice.

CaptionThis.jpg

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:
tpc%20control%20.jpg

Forgive my boot fart, but what is "PE"?

Hmmm.... only if you are of mind that deflation is better than inflation.

"Get 'er done"
--Larry the Cable Guy

"Real men only need one finger"
--Al Bundy (displaying his trigger finger)

"You can't miss fast enough"
--Some guy talking about self defense shooting

What's it all mean? I don't have a clue.