That 1984 would come again
It's a Tax, It's not a fine
He may get votes but he won't get mine cos I am through
Whoa-oh-He Lies..
Oh-oh-he lies...
Well, I just have had enough of commie stuff
He and Joe Biden are behind

(Ban all the guns.... Ban all the guns)

Comrade Groucho.. I see you are regular submitter of top notch propaganda, easily twisting capitalist music industry to conform to the idealistic principles of the party..

I wonder, do you write original music as well? You are obviously prolific lyricist.

If you are interested, I would like to collaborate with you in future. The process of writing witty state-love songs is new to me, but composing soundtracks and singing is not.

Website admin already said this was A-ok. So let me know my friend!

It's a trap. My re-education is not yet complete. Guards may be listening in... I'll send word via back channels....

Yours in gulag Lenins

Groucho Marxist

Comrade Groucho!! Shame on you for your secrecy!! Your brain belongs to the state and thus all thoughts eminating from such are part of the collective property of the state!! What are you hiding? Are you ashamed of your treason? The survelliance of your activities will now double (BTW, nice couch). The state owns all back channels, so all attempts at secrecy will be futile. We are searching the above lyrics for hidden meaning. Admit your crimes, now! Who helped you? We know you had help, because our great, benevolent leader Obama, has told us that no one makes (builds) anything on their own. Forward Comrades!