She must have blacked out just about then
'Cause we didn't see her again until
It was light of day again
The country turned red as could be
And we were now all safe from
Electing Hillary

Hillary
Hillary...

Just as the feral running dogs of Capitalist exploitation and despoilation devoured Hero of Collectivist Mineral Extraction, Timothy .... so too the hate-filled, white-lashing forces of Anglo-cisnormative Hetero-Patriarchical Reaction consumed the historical arc of our beloved Hillary

Most equally subtle Comrade ... It took myriad readings and re-readings to finally understand your point

Callmelennie wrote:Just as the feral running dogs of Capitalist exploitation and despoilation devoured Hero of Collectivist Mineral Extraction, Timothy .... so too the hate-filled, white-lashing forces of Anglo-cisnormative Hetero-Patriarchical Reaction consumed the historical arc of our beloved Hillary

Most equally subtle Comrade ... It took myriad readings and re-readings to finally understand your point

I have been falsely accused countless times of hiding secret Bourgeoisie messages, values, meanings, and code words in my work and as a result my work has been called subversive, counter-revolution, and Anti-Next-Tuesday. Hence, my ongoing re-education, daily rotten cabbages, and weekly servings of beet soup in the gulags. Despite all these false accusations only a true connoisseur such as yourself can fully appreciate the depths of my work.

Loyal to the revolution

Groucho Marxist