Yes, Piece Train — Muzzie killers
Innocents thrown upon the Piece Train
o-o-o-o
Go on, go on, go on

Yes, babes on the Piece Train
Yeah, bloody Piece Train
Who'll stop the Piece Train?
Stop! Piece Train!

(bump!) How DARE those right wing You Tube terrorists refer to Yusuf Islam by his slave name!!!

cat.jpg
(

Glorious news, Komradina. A few years ago, Yusuf Salaam returned to his folk singing roots and released a new album of songs, entitled "Death to The Tillerman" protesting conditions in the Islamic world. At the link, you will find lyrics to new classics -- "Mooz Shadow", "Where do the Dhimmies Pray" and "Peace Train (Exploding Louder)"

As yet, we do not have lyrics for "Ooh, Bintie, it's a Zionist World" or "Mullah and Sunni" or "Mourning has Broken Out."

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... t7548.html

?????? .... Site not recognized?

Apparently the People's Cube no longer recognizes itself, Komradina. No matter -- simply use The People's Glorious Search Engine and type in -- Cuts From Yusuf Salaam's "Death to the Tillerman"

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... t7548.html

Dear Comrade Callmelennie...you will never believe this, but I have thought of these two comments of yours ever since you wrote them to me. Ha! Since January! Sometimes I am so dense and slow to understand -- that you were giving me songs to go see... I have finally followed the road, dots, words... I am so glad you made "Yusuf Salaam a target of satire".

Sign me, sometimes the slow to comprehend and maneuver in The Cube, Comradess Googie

You must have thought I was trying to make some cryptic satirical point, but no -- the "Error, site not recognized" was actually generated by the website itself

Of course, I then reacted to this glitch in character, which must have added to the sense of bafflement.

You know, Komradina, sometimes it just doesn't pay to be a comedic and satirical genius, I guess. People can't always tell whether you're trying to be funny or not*

*(Hint: I do believe that I'm being funny in the previous sentence -- although I might be wrong)

No, no my dear Comrade Callmelennie. Totally my fault for not understanding. I shudder to think sometimes what the wiring in my brain looks like -- I will blame it all on being left-handed. ;)

As to your hint, you are a lyrical genius and make me smile with your wit and humor. :)