Everyone Knows It's Wendy

Who's party sneaks in those bloody tampons
Bringing in those jars full of pee
Who came to town for more abortions
Everyone knows it's Wendy's

Who's tripping out for killing the babies?
Smilin' at every camera she sees
Who's hopin' she will capture this moment
Everyone knows it's Wendy

And Wendy has coat hangers
That flash with the sound of lies
And kotex with wings to fly
Above the crowds (above the crowds)

And Wendy has coat hangers
That flash with the sound of lies
And kotex with wings to fly

Who's tripping down the streets of the city
Smilin' at every camera she sees
Who's hopin' she will capture this moment
Everyone knows it's Wendy
[Repeat And fade]

[quote="Groucho Marxist"]

As usual, Comrade Groucho, you got yourself another hit!

I will never understand why you haven't yet received your well-deserved Grammy.

Your proliferation of paradoxic profundity, while propping up my own paucity of profundity, makes my pathetic efforts pale profoundly.

Your pal,

Pamalinsky

; • ) Pee! Pee!

Edit: Tee! Hee! (to add more absurd alliteration)

The imagined gods of more equal "proliferation of paradoxic profundity" have definitely graced Groucho with more equal talent.

Us amateurs compared to Groucho is like comparing the Monkees to the Beatles, Elvis Costello to Elvis Presley.

Please....
You make more difficult for my head to fit between the bars of my cell my hat given me by the generous peoples karaoke appreciation society. The guards will beat me more severely on the bars sometimes to help me stay in proper thoughts and time while singing these great hymns to the workers going forth to the beet fields.

Sweet Mother of Marx, Comrade Director and Mi Presidente! I am forced to leave Treatment Center for one week to observe firsthand frivolous recreational indulgences of decadent capitalist port city of San Diego and I return to find SEVEN new classics of lyrical hooliganism

I haven't seen minds so fertile since the days of feminist hooliganistas Tarya Nutsov and Katya Ballsov and the copious outpouring of material during their infamous, so called "Red Period." Equally done, comrades

Hey Lennie!

You and Chedoh, among many others, are in the same line as Groucho for a Grammy, so don't get too confident about your not being the next "target." (of thoughtcrimes, of course)

p.s.: You all just rock! Wonderful entertainment!

Remember Comradette Pamalinsky, that if Groucho gets a Grammy, then all peoples must get a Grammy to share in the equalness of his Marxist achievements. You wouldn't want to deprive the depraved of their fair share, now would you?

Stalin for Time wrote:Remember Comradette Pamalinsky, that if Groucho gets a Grammy, then all peoples must get a Grammy to share in the equalness of his Marxist achievements. You wouldn't want to deprive the depraved of their fair share, now would you?
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Yes! I absolutely would! Thanks for mentioning this. Good mention!