You've Got A MAGA Hat Comin'

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]One life, I'm gonna live it up[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I'm smirkin' ‘cause I'll never get enough[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Stand tall I'm deplored and kind of proud[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I'm on the top, ‘cause the Orange Man tweets it loud[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]You're thinkin' like a fool cause it's a case of smirk or die[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Out there is a future waiting to be had[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]If you think I'll let it go you're mad[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]You got a MAGA hat comin'[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]That's right here's where the talking ends[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]You touch my hat and there'll be some action spent[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Drive hard callin' all the cops[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I got an ace hat comin' down rocks[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]If you think I'll sit around while you sell me down the drain[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Listen I ain't foolin' and you'd better think again[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]If you think I'll get it go you're mad[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]In this world we're livin' in don't have to bear this sorrow[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Smirk up now and don't give in aim for a new tomorrow[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Smirk real hot this ain't time for takin' rest, yeah[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]This ain't time for a second test[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Smirkin' strong we got some security[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Hey, made a lib smash now goin' for infinity yeah![/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]If you think I'll sit this out as the Trump Train passes by[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]You're thinkin' like a fool cause it's a case of smirk or die[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]If you think I'll let it go you're mad[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight]

Greetings comrade jackalopelipsky...

Welcome to the gulag..

No doubt that you are innocent of actual thought crimes but found guilty by the people's court..

Your submission is most equal

Groucho Marxist wrote:Greetings comrade jackalopelipsky...

Welcome to the gulag..

No doubt that you are innocent of actual thought crimes but found guilty by the people's court..

Your submission is most equal
Jackalopelipsky is most honored to be welcome to the gulag...it's waaay better than the facility's basement treatment room.

Just a pointer or two for the new comrade. Do not be afraid of the mold on the bread; it enhances creativity. Rats that are killed in our cells or in the beet sorting sheds are to be shared with the other comrades

Believe it or not, they are still using the rat cage torture in RM 101. So some time soon you need to feign a pathological fear of rats. Then when you're taken to Room 101, use the Winston Smith gambit -- just as the rat is about to gnaw your face shriek "Do it Julia!, Do it to Julia!" They've been falling for that since 1984

Most excellent advice, Comrade Callmelennie...except to quote the Wedding Singer's point...'all news I could have used YES.TER.DAY!!!" I wasn't born with this "hare lip".

I'm just thrilled to be out in the general population of the gulag...feeling the warm sunshine and smelling the errff. (excuse speech impediment). But, let me tell you Comrades...if say there "was" a meeting behind a "certain" Tractor Barn...and should Commissarka Pinkie not whack me TOO hard if I were to ask to borrow her shovel...I could grill us up some Rat Fajitas to go with our beet vodka...should such a "meeting" even exist....and I'm not saying there is....