Meryl Streep at the 2017 Moral Vanity Awards

Moral-Vanity-Awards-600.jpg

Meryl Streep receives the coveted Pinny™ Award for The Best Five-Minute Insult of the American Public

I'm so happy for her and her heroic decision to publicly express the only acceptable opinion that Hollywood permits.

She only needs three more to be able to make this tasteful arrangement. Collect them all!

A Facebook comrade commented this and I must share:

We need to re-animate Clippy from Microsoft Office as Pinny, the Zombie corpse of Clippy. Instead of annoying "help" he can make morally pretentious statements.

She has also won the 2017 Golden Snowflake Award. Some people just have everything.

[img]/images/Meryl_Streep_Golden_Snowflake.jpg[/img]

I think it's also time to revive the "Joey" Golden Goebbels Award for outstanding performance in Hollywood propaganda. The Oscars are just around the corner...

[img]/images/Oscar_Goebbels_Joey_Hollywood_Award.jpg[/img]
[img]/images/Golden_Goebbels_Meryl_Streep.jpg[/img]

The only problem with The People's Cube (other than (now) lacking a Wikipedia page) is the lack of a "like" button, which I would have used on responses in this thread.

Most Equal Komrade Kevinsky, No bourgeoisie "Like" bottoms needed on the People's Cube. The Party will tell you what to like and when.
Why is the water suddenly warmer in the Current Truth ™?, Red Salmon

Komrades, fyi, ole Merl already owns several Flake awards, to which the Snowflake and the Joey make wonderful additions.

Comrades,
Take it easy on the lady.

She converted to Comrade-ism after taking on the entire football and cheerleader squads from both teams, providing them with pure satisfaction.

Long live the Revolution

meryl streep cheerleader 66_thumb[1].jpg

Jimmy Fallon wrote:This is the Golden Globes, one of the few places left where America still honors the popular vote.

Fallon thinks that's topical hard hitting humor bashing the electoral college. Do you crazy commies see what's wrong with that joke?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Jimmy Fallon wrote:This is the Golden Globes, one of the few places left where America still honors the popular vote.

[highlight=#FFFF00]Fallon thinks that's hard hitting humor. Do you crazy commies see what's wrong with that joke?[/highlight]

Let's see........ Ahh,... It's not funny?

Pamalinsky wrote:Like, Like, Like, Like Like, Like!
Like, um, y'know, like, I mean, like....

$.$. Halliburton wrote:

Fallon thinks that's topical hard hitting humor bashing the electoral college. Do you crazy commies see what's wrong with that joke?

[OFF]

We honor the popular vote. It's just that our founders were wise enough to know that popularity isn't everything. That's a lesson you sorely need to be taught, Jimmy.

Government is more important and complex than rich people giving other rich people awards.

I saw Branco's cartoon today that either confirms that great minds think alike, or that he didn't give us credit for the idea. We like and respect Branco's work, so we hope it's the former.

Antonio F Branco's Tweet from 13 Jan 2017 -

Streep_Golden_Snowflake_Branco.jpg
Our picture, which was just a development Kevinsky's award idea from 9 Jan 2017 -

[img]/images/Meryl_Streep_Golden_Snowflake.jpg[/img]

Last night Meryl Streep won another Golden Goebbels Award for outstanding performance in Hollywood propaganda. That's her second "Joey" Award in a row! Congratulations, Comrade!

Actress Meryl Streep renews harsh criticism of Trump in emotional speech