Goracle Causes Global Flooding!

Flooding in woman folk panties that is!

Good news ladies! That hunk of global warming love is now available for ugly bumpins!

Al Gore Is Single Ladies.jpg

Bad news for us men folk though....

Addendum: The Twitter hashtag for new Gore pickup lines is #gorepickuplines

Looks like the Progressive Pickup Lines thread has been launched prematurely. But the collective seeds of wisdom are known to be quick to replenish.

Let's find a hot pickup line for the Goracle to find a cool mate.

I suggest this: "I scientifically observed your globes and found them in need of a little warming around the north poles. Trust an old seasoned polar bear like me."

It seems BigFurHat had the foreknowledge of this long time ago...

Gore_Marries_Polar_Bear.jpg

Gore Marries Polar Bear in Civil Union

Red Square wrote:It seems BigFurHat had the foreknowledge of this long time ago...

Gore Marries Polar Bear in Civil Union
(off)
So for the honeymoon, are they going seal clubbing?

Red Square wrote:Looks like the Progressive Pickup Lines thread has been launched prematurely. But the collective seeds of wisdom are known to be quick to replenish.

Let's find a hot pickup line for the Goracle to find a cool mate.

I suggest this: "I scientifically observed your globes and found them in need of a little warming around the north poles. Trust an old seasoned polar bear like me."

He could try:

"I put the ga in Gaia"

"I have a geothermal heat pump in my pants to show you"

"It's getting warm in here; is it you or global warming global climate change"

Commissar Elliot, so sorry for that sick feeling. I only report the facts and the facts are sometimes sickening...

More Equaler Red, BigFurHat is always ahead of the curve. In that relationship one must wonder who catches and who pitches... just sayin.

As for Goracle pickup lines... if I were him mine would be simply put, "I'm rich beatch! Now strip!"

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Commissar Elliot, so sorry for that sick feeling. I only report the facts and the facts are sometimes sickening...
I understand. Sometimes there are just somethings I'd rather not see that scar me for life.

They say the truth hurts. They are right.

It's a shame that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of polar bears.

I don't blame Al. I hear Tipper was frigid.