"I'm looking forward to Purge Season. Ahhh... the smell of fear, the sweat on the foreheads, the glaring Klieg lights, the flowing tears, the begging pleas for mercy... I don't know about you, but it gives me goose bumps and a warm fuzzy feeling that my cold-blooded reptillian hypothalamus really enjoys, like a snake sunning itself on a warm, flat rock."

Hillary Clinton,
People's Commissar

Conversation With Amerikkka: Starring Hillary & Nancy

Fellow Comrades and Useful-Idiots:

Please join Hillary and me in an open non-scripted discussion on the social and economic issues that are impacting you, the well misinformed voter, in this dismal time of hardship and economic struggle. Hillary and I await your carefully screened questions to better understand the plight of the working class and what we can do to make your life easier and free of personal responsibility and good'ole fashioned honest work. Let the Conversation with Amerikkka Begin™ as we come together to coerce a Better Future for Our Children™.

So grab a cup of coffee, pull up a cold steel chair and chat with us on the future of OUR country!

Signed,

Nancy

Reminder - Please learn to speak Hilarese before attempting to bore us with your problems.

Will there be Kleig lights?

O'Brien

WAR IUS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Give me a second while I process your credit card.............OK, it checks out.

O'Brien wrote:Will there be Kleig lights?

O'Brien

WAR IUS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Josef H. Stalin - what kind of question is that!? OF COURSE there will be Kleig lights, and razor-wire, and vicious dogs, and blue jumpsuits that everyone will be forced to wear... Sheesh, you would think 500$ a question would prompt a little bit more thought.... Oh, wait, stupid questions are a good thing...keep'em coming comrades!

Next question....no, next credit card number, THEN WE GET TO THE QUESTION!

I lost my pants. Can you help me find them?

Please wait while we process your credit card.............. uggh.......OK, you're clear.

Premier Betty wrote:I lost my pants. Can you help me find them?

No - I can't help you find your pants. If I were you (which I'm not because I'm gorgeous) I would first 1.) ask myself whether or not any ca$h was in those pants 2.) ask myself whether or not a HillRaiser may have possesion of those pants 3.) ask myself whether or not Meow was short on money and in need of booze for a drinking binge. I hope this helps.

Nancy

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Do you guys accept a check?

Check is fine. Whats the matter, Meow, afraid to use your credit card?

Her Grace, The Madame Speaker from CA wrote:
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Do you guys accept a check?

Check is fine. Whats the matter, Meow, afraid to use your credit card?

I'm afraid someone might steal my credit card number, Your Grace.

OK, so where did you get these so-called "checks"?

I stole them...some elderly couple left them on their table at Shoneys and I took it upon myself to take advantage of the opportunity. Lenin forbid if the cost of a question comes out of my pocket!

Alright, how much do I owe you, 500 USD right? OK, let me just sign the name of the owner here and <rips out check> here you go, do not spend it all on one plastic surgeon now!

Nancy wrote:OK, so where did you get these so-called "checks"?

So you now owe the Chairman $500.

I have another question. At what point will the rounding up of dissidents begin and where are you planning on holding them? Montana? Idaho? The north slope of Alaska?

And when are you turning over the UN building in NY to me so that we may begin converting it to the Ministry of Truth?

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH