"I'm looking forward to Purge Season. Ahhh... the smell of fear, the sweat on the foreheads, the glaring Klieg lights, the flowing tears, the begging pleas for mercy... I don't know about you, but it gives me goose bumps and a warm fuzzy feeling that my cold-blooded reptillian hypothalamus really enjoys, like a snake sunning itself on a warm, flat rock."

Hillary Clinton,
People's Commissar

I am not a Liberal, I'm a Progressive

I bet you didn't know the difference between the two?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!.....Well, there isn't!

Class, today's lesson in Orwellian DoubleHillarySpeak™ is a mandatory viewing of this YouTube clip.

Your assignment is to help muddy...er..ah...refine this comparison to the point where words have no meaning anymore and we can frame the debate to our own end game.

Just ignore the old fart at the end along with B. Hussein Osama.

ImageHa! ha! ha! ha!!! Yes, yes, call it what you like. Soon, it will not matter! Ha! ha! You come to Big Daddy! I will show you how to manipulate the press! My big news conference was magnificant! The press loved me!

ImageDebate? debate? No, no, no, there is no debate! You will COMMAND the masses! Remember what I told you - You are America's first dictator! You can play communist if you like, but remember, Hillary, you are dictator and commander first, and communist second. Why, I kicked the commies and the asians out of Uganda. They served no useful purpose, so I kicked em out! Ha! ha! ha!

ImageWell, times change. You can be a good Communist if you like, but you need to prepare for POWER! Well, don't worry, Hillary, I'll allow the communists to continue to hang out on this website. You need to use the Communists, just like you use any of your people. Ha! ha! ha!

Image ImageRemember, I am His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshall Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC [‘Victorious Cross'], DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular, and Professor of Geography.

Every time I see the demokrat debates I can't help but remembering as a little kid, all the kids fighting over who got to be first in line, or who got the red chair, or something like that. They say they are for peace, but put them in a room with various sharp objects, and they will fight to the death. (Not a bad idea actually!)