Sleestack Corpse lectures The Great Satan

People ran in fear today as the dried-up corpse of a male albino Sleestack began lecturing them on their eating habits and accusing them of spreading their disgusting fatness around the globe.

eaa2ddb5-4e6c-46d6-91e8-8d88ad6fdf2e.jpg
No one confronted or fired a shot at the beast as it was too hideous to even glance at without dire consequences. There were conflicting reports that the creature said it was never leaving, that it was leaving, and that it was going to leave in November.

Most know that nothing the undead wraith or its associates ever say can be believed. Full story available at Townhall.

Sebelius: America Needs to Stop Spreading its "Bad Habits"

Whatever it is, it sure stuck it's neck out. It's horrible, horrible neck.

[left]Comrade Sebelius is now in a better place, and that's all I got to say about that.[/left]

[center]Image[/center]

A photographer for AP commented, "Well, I got a pretty good closeup of it - before the filter shattered."

Cracked.jpg

Excuse us Ms Sobillious. We the people of other countries are sick of the whinging Progs giving the US credit for everything!!! We demand the right to our own guilt. Liberal Guilt Psychosis is NOT exclusive. Rousseau was French, Marx was German and Peter Singer is Australian, so nyahh! Stick that in your hookah and smoke it (Hint! Hint!)!
The North American Indians traded with the British and THAT's how tobacco came to the world, not Marlboro Country! Even opium was abused by all the lib prog's of the seventeen and eighteen hundreds, like Lord Byron, Shelley, Rousseau et al. The flower children of California and the mob's in Chicago can't take the credit... sooorrrryyy!
As for eating habits, huh! People have been dying young from poor diet choices for millennia. And I'm sure the tribes of Africa would have driven cars centuries ago and wound up unfit and pot gutted, if they had invented them first. We, the Other countries of the world, demand our rights to liberal progressive guilt. Down with American Elitist Supremacy! The world is more guilty than the US and we can prove it!! Sobillious Yankee Go Home! Where's my other shoe?

Hey Craptek, no fair altering the photo to make it look younger, more attractive, somewhat human, etc..

Lyman DeKoquonut wrote:Hey Craptek, no fair altering the photo to make it look younger, more attractive, somewhat human, etc..

Comrade,

I felt it was my duty to protect The Children™ from visual over-stimulation or possible brain damage.