Crazed Teabaggers Cornered!

BLM No Flight Radius jpg.jpg

BLM Anti-Free Speech Zone From the Sky: No Fly Zone Over Bundy Ranch Prevents News Helicopters!

"There will be no news helicopters over the Nevada Bundy Ranch this weekend with an FAA “no-fly zone” now in place. Large numbers of Bundy supporters are expected on the ground today, perhaps thousands, but there will no shots of the crowd from above."

FDC 4/1687 ZLA NV..AIRSPACE MESQUITE, NV..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WITHIN AREA DEFINED AS 3NM RADIUS OF 364624N/1141113W (MMM71 RADIAL AT 4.3NM) SFC-3000FT AGL LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATION. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137(A)(1) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT. ONLY RELIEF AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS UNDER DIRECTION OF BLM ARE AUTHORIZED IN THE AIRSPACE. BLM TELEPHONE 702-335-3191 IS IN CHARGE OF ON SCENE EMERGENCY RESPONSE ACTIVITY. LOS ANGELES /ZLA/ ARTCC TELEPHONE 661-265-8205 IS THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY. 1404112140-1405111434

Translation from pilot-speak: No aircraft permitted below 3000' AGL (above ground level) within a radius of 3.45 statute miles of 36° 27' 44.64"N 114° 6' 40.6794"W. I have located the center of activity in the image above. Have no fear - Dear Leader's here!

Clearly a case of no news being good news. We certainly don't want a repeat of the embarrassing news footage broadcast from Waco, TX. It's better to have no news coverage at all than a potential of embarrassment of Dear Leader and the Party. If there is raw footage, it will be a lot more difficult to convince the Low Information Voters that this TEAbagger thug has acquired nuclear missiles and aimed them at the BLM offices in Washington DC thus justifying use of deadly force. Evidence disputing the Current Truth is unacceptable!

Did Someone Say Cattle Roundup?
O-Clown-1376270972000-obamamask.jpg
("I'm really not sitting on this broom."
The situation appears to well in hand, however, and following the Executive Orders of Next Tuesday™ The "protesters" have been provided a "free speech" area where they are more easily herded together and may be tazed more efficiently.

1stAm-Area-1902772_10151949127465728_1052586925131207567_n.jpg

Free Speech Isl.jpg

Rounded up ranchers and their rustled cattle will be provided transport to Free Speech Zone 3 to enjoy daily speeches and lectures.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Free Speech Isl.jpg

Rounded up ranchers and their rustled cattle will be provided transport to Free Speech Zone 3 to enjoy daily speeches and lectures.

Comrade, I hope there will not be a Newsweek revelation on allegations that United States personnel at the Free Speech Zone 3 had deliberately damaged a copy of the Bill of Rights and Constitution of the United States by flushing it in a toilet in order to torment inspire the prison's Free Speech Zone captives teabagger guests had been confirmed by government sources.

Captain Craptek wrote:From the Sky: No Fly Zone Over Bundy Ranch Prevents News Helicopters!
o-OBAMA-FLY-PHOTO-570.jpg
Will there be a special dispensation of the No Fly Zone for Dear Leader Obama's many admirers?

El Presidente wrote:"Get your Federal Grazing Permit today."

Tis truly brave of the First Grazer to place a raw head of broccoli so close to her delicate lips without an OSHA approved face mask in place. (tisn't it?)

Captain Craptek wrote:
El Presidente wrote:"Get your Federal Grazing Permit today."

Tis truly brave of the First Grazer to place a raw head of broccoli so close to her delicate lips without an OSHA approved face mask in place. (tisn't it?)
To protect the broccoli, right?

Captain Craptek misunderstood Moochelle's powers when he wrote: Tis truly brave of the First Grazer to place a raw head of broccoli so close to her delicate lips without an OSHA approved face mask in place. (tisn't it?)

Comrade, if there's any food near that mouth, that is what you should be worried about.

Captain Craptek wrote:First Grazer
Please excuse me while I go clean up the drink now on my shirt.

Some serious flatus and eructations right there.

When I first saw the news footage of this, I couldn't understand why they were rounding up all of those Oprahs and MOO-chelles.

Then I realized that these are normal cows -- you know, the kind you cook up in the back yard while contributing to Global Warminsk with all of that burning charcoal.

My concern is for the gentle turtles. It's obvious Comrade Obama has let the so-called ranchers out of his trap....for now, but what will happen to all of the baby turtles if these filthy cows continue to disturb the land owned by The Obamas and Reids? What does Dear Leader have in store for these scumbag ranchers? And strangely, why has the media gone completely silent on the matter?

Oh ye of little faith, Komrade Walrus. The media is not silent! It's merely an operational pause to strategerize how best to redefine the situation for the Glory of The Party™. You should denounce yourself for such counter-counter-revolutioary imaginings.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Oh ye of little faith, Komrade Walrus. The media is not silent! It's merely an operational pause to strategerize how best to redefine the situation for the Glory of The Party™. You should denounce yourself for such counter-counter-revolutioary imaginings.
You are correct Comrade Kangaroo,
It appears I need to have my one-on-one with my personal coach, interlociter, and BFF Super Vlad early this week. We generally have Fridays penciled in for my blessing but something this serious cannot wait.

Crazed Teabaggers Cornered! Dear Lenin - I thought Harry had finally cornered the Koch (spit) brothers.
reid  koch brothers 2014 .jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:Crazed Teabaggers Cornered! Dear Lenin - I thought Harry had finally cornered the Koch (spit) brothers.

Comrade Shovel 4 U,

If your image is correct, then I have been misinformed....Oh, well...as long as both comrades are safe and in their assigned locations.

HarryR-.jpg