5 Things You Only Know If You Grew Up in a Communist Regime

Image Hey Red Square! Care to comment on this article? I find this stuff fascinating. Was it like this in the USSR?

5 Things You Only Know If You Grew Up in a Communist Regime

They even make a commie Santa! I smell a photoshop opportunity here people. Who is up for the challenge?

Merry Marxmas everyone and to all a Red Night!!

PS. one of the guys I work with actually grew up there and started to twitch when I showed him this list.

The details differed from country to country, but the general idea was the same. Life in Romania was better than in the USSR in some ways, and worse in some other ways.

It all sounds equally miserable to me. We are glad you came to America. And BTW, Who knew Dallas would save the world?

<PROG ROBBED BY THE BOURGEOISIE>
I have always found it frustrating to hear Folks like BBC journalists, or various international Reporters tell their audience about how much that the West "does not Know" about "the Hermit Kingdom."
I should have thought that the Fundamental aspects, or at least the only important details, of life in the DPRK would be easy to Logically surmise from the little bits obvious to the outside universe. Statism is not that Different everywhere it occurs is it?

After all...does the Difference between A Gulag and a Laogai really matter to anyone? The Prisoners do not have a choice of which one to serve time in, do they.

Yes but in North Korea, you serve three generations of punishment err I mean you and two generations of your family get to enjoy the Gulag in North Korea. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/horrors-re ... ison-camp/

Watch the video. Truly horrifying. Thank GOD we live in America.