US invasion of Ukraine begins today!

White House Sending VP Biden to Ukraine

Dear Leader (PBUH) has had it and is by golly going to do something with foriegn policy stuff.

His O'liness has decided to invade and liberate Ukraine. In a bold move intended to show Vladimir Putin just who has a pair, Dear Leader has dispatched Vice Premier "Shotgun Joe" Biden to command the first assault wave. Barack Hussein Obama has received permission from Valerie Jarrett to lead from behind.

It's going to be ugly, but Uncle Joe has clear instructions to "show that Putin fellow that we mean business, and we will do for the people of the Ukraine what we did for American jobs and healthcare, that'll show them a thing or two..."

Yeah, that ought to put the fear of God into those Commie bastards set the feet of those poor comrades lacking the guidance of our Dear Leader back onto the Right Way.

And if that doesn't do the job, maybe this will.

Will he begin by firing a shotgun into the air? -- or through a door? Or will he simply shoot off his mouth?

The planned invasion was put on hold for several reason:

Biden could not find the location on a map,
The seance with the spirit of Neville Chamberlin was not scheduled until 7pm,
with circle jerk following,
The best course of action was do nothing or play golf.

You're forgetting the shipment of socks! Marx knows how dangerous warm, dry feet can be to an invading army. Don't under estimate the power of the socks. You don't know the power of the dark socks. You can feel the socks flowing through you.

Maybe Joe will just threaten to shoot off his mouth. Then The 0ne can be the hero when he tells Joe to put a sock in it.... Gotta have the resources on the ground to make the BS [B0-Socks] plausible.

The Obama administration has pre-declared the upcoming elections to be free and fair.

Voice of America: "A White House statement says Biden will leave Washington Monday to discuss the international community's efforts to help Ukraine move forward on constitutional reform and for what the [highlight=#FFFF99]Obama administration says will be a free and fair presidential election on May 25.[/highlight]"

HE has spoken - Period!

Captain Craptek wrote:The Obama administration has pre-declared the upcoming elections to be free and fair.

Voice of America: "A White House statement says Biden will leave Washington Monday to discuss the international community's efforts to help Ukraine move forward on constitutional reform and for what the [highlight=#ffff99]Obama administration says will be a free and fair presidential election on May 25.[/highlight]"

HE has spoken - Period!

Wonderful! Pre-planed Free™ and Fair™ anything is a vey useful tool. Much the same as a pre-planned Fair™ trial right before a pre-planned execution.

Captain Craptek wrote:The Obama administration has pre-declared the upcoming elections to be free and fair.

"... the [highlight=#FFFF99]Obama administration says will be a free and fair presidential election on May 25.[/highlight]"

Erm ... did Dear Leader state which country these free and fair Presidential elections would be occurring in? See, I just ... I just want to know if I need to fill up the car, go to the gas station and fill up the "special" 5 gallon gas cans, have those three "special suitcases" ready to go, and map out the quickest route to Canada that does not involve a manned border crossing.

Comrade Lev, I'm curious, do you need to contract with a Kanadian version of a "coyote" to facilitate this crossing?

Viva NAFTA!

Image Perhaps it would be better to flee to Mexico. Secured borders, open ranges, no "human rights" commissions, no socialized medicine, less gang warfare than in Chicago ....

Well, I figured Canada because it has a better standard of living than the US (see below.)

As it is so often said, "follow the money" and since Dear Leader can be trusted to do just that, it's good enough for me too.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report- ... e18090490/

There must be a miscommunication. My orders tell me to report for duty to invade Bunkerville.

--KOOK

From what I have seen all through Kiev, Comrade Biden is the second most popular man in the world, for many reasons. Comrade Joe's miraculous ability to grow new hair on a totally bald scalp is reason number one for most residents in Kiev. They simply cannot believe how Joe does it, especially after seeing pictures of him from previous decades. According to one local patron of a small pub right off Independence Square, "How the heck does Joe do it, he must have super power, just like glorious leader Obama, we love Comrade Biden and his ducktail hairdo. After Joe's visit, most residents of Kiev now sport a totally new hair design now known locally as "The Biden".