Dear Leader Obama Clears Putin of Flight MH17 CRASH

POLL: Is the world a more peaceful place with Dear Leader Obama?

You may select 1 option

Dear Leader Obama called Putin to congratulate him for his progress in replacing American Exceptionalism with Russian Exceptionalism, and to tell him that his CIA man in Eastern Ukraine photographed George W. Bush minutes after shooting down Flight MH17.

Malaysia jet crashes in east Ukraine conflict zone

Nobody is as good as the Putin/Obama Dynamic-Duo-of-Peace™.

Russia's state news and propaganda services immediately threw a red herring about Putin's plane that was supposed to fly over the area, with the implication that Ukrainians wanted to kill Putin but shot down the Malaysian jet. The report was quickly debunked, but it's still hanging at the top of Drudge. As we know, if the objective is to spread rumors and plant doubt, a refutation of an earlier report works just as well as the report itself.

Other Russian TV stations immediately described the plane as a Ukrainian military transport disguised as Malaysian Airlines.

In this context, blaming Bush for downing the plane is also a very credible piece of reporting.

The YouTube channel of Ukrainian Security Service (intelligence agency) posted a video with intercepted conversations between the Russian separatists in Ukraine and an officer of Russia's military intelligence. The intercepts prove that militants from Russia fighting against the Ukrainian forces did indeed down the plane, thinking it was a Ukrainian transport.

See full transcript here.

SBU intercepts phone conversations of separatists admitting downing a civilian plane (FULL TRANSCRIPT; VIDEO)

In fact, Russian propaganda effort against Ukraine increasingly reminds me of Hamas propaganda against Israel. Lots of phony stories, hysterical hand-wringing, pictures from all over the world or even from Hollywood horror movies, as "proof" of terrible crimes by the "Nazi regimes" of Israel and Ukraine.

Russia's top 60 lies about Ukraine

Russia's media caught red-handed in another fabrication about Ukraine

I wonder what stories will be told now about the downed Malaysian airliner. I bet the official version will be that the CIA did it to put blame on Russia.

[PROG OFF] The scariest part is that about 70% - 80% of the zombified Russian population will believe it.

Terribly sad.

"In the third part of conversation Cossack commander Nikolay Kozitsin talking to an unidentified militant cynically suggests that the Malaysia Airlines airplane could've been carrying spies, as, otherwise, it would have no business flying in that area.".............Pitiful

Comrade AbecedariusRex,

I'm curious...which one of them gets the kids (that's us) when the divorce is finalized?

Jíbaro wrote:Dear Leader Obama called Putin to congratulate him for his progress in replacing American Exceptionalism with Russian Exceptionalism, and to tell him that his CIA man in Eastern Ukraine photographed George W. Bush minutes after shooting down Flight MH17.

Malaysia jet crashes in east Ukraine conflict zone

Nobody is as good as the Putin/Obama Dynamic-Duo-of-Peace™.

Comrade Jibaro, Despite your brilliance in displaying the image showing George W. Bush standing next to the Russian missle system that downed the Maylaysian airliner, you failed to include the obligatory "It's Bush's Fault" option in the multiple-choices above. --KOOK

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade AbecedariusRex,

I'm curious...which one of them gets the kids (that's us) when the divorce is finalized?
Probably Mexico, my fine furry treerat friend.

Where can I get a Ukrainian Flag???

I've seen images of Ukrainian civilians fighting "Russian separatists" sometimes with nothing but .22 target rifles. Chutzpah.

Give 'em hell, brave souls.

Battlebot Potemkin wrote:Image
Where can I get a Ukrainian Flag???

I've seen images of Ukrainian civilians fighting "Russian separatists" sometimes with nothing but .22 target rifles. Chutzpah.

Give 'em hell, brave souls.
Image Yes, Darlings! Fight fiercely! (Give 'em Hell!)