NASA's Outreach to Islam is a Complete Success

Who among us can forget the day when it was announced by the Obama Administration that NASA's first purpose was to serve as an outreach to the Muslim world ?

I know that I, Krasnodar, certainly won't !

And just look at the amazing results. Why, rocketry clubs in the Gaza Strip are already busy testing their new space vehicles.

Gaza A1.png

Gaza D.gif

Even young children are helping with this splendid effort.

Gaza B1.gif

If this progressive activity continues, certainly the Palestinian Arabs will be the vanguards of progress in their own peaceful outreach to the world !

Gaza C.gif

Gaza 6.jpg

Yeah, Kras,

I remember those words! They stood out in my consciousness just like when Bush 41 said the words, "New World Order." Those three words were the only ones I remember about his speech. I was stunned. Anything else he might have said had no meaning to me.

"Hayull"! Obama said, (and I paraphrase) "We're not gonna do some bogus shit like landing on the moon, we gonna land on an asteroid!"

NASA as an outreach to Islam? Huh? Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh? You just can't make this shit up. You just can't. Nonetheless, it is what's happening. Call me crazy but, I thought NASA was about space exploration. Well, if you take O's statement literally, it is kind of "spacey." So, there you have it.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
P.S. As a military brat, I really can't stand this!