ISIS Leader Exposed

Ibrahim ibn Awwad ibn Ibrahim ibn Ali ibn Muhammad al-Badri al-Samarrai (Arabic: إبراهيم ابن عواد ابن إبراهيم ابن علي ابن محمد البدري السامرائي‎), formerly also known as Abu Du'a (أبو دعاء), most commonly known by the nom de guerre Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (أبو بكر البغدادي), and in an attempt to claim him as a descendant of Muhammad, more recently as Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Al-Husseini Al-Qurashi (أبو بكر البغدادي الحسيني الهاشمي القرشي) and now as Amir al-Mu'minin Caliph Ibrahim (أمير المؤمنين الخليفة إبراهيم), has been named the Caliph—head of state and theocratic absolute monarch—of the self-proclaimed Islamic State located in western Iraq and north-eastern Syria.

He has now been exposed in a secret photo taken by Zionist spies.

He is the former leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), alternatively translated as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

On 4 October 2011, the US State Department listed al-Baghdadi as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist and announced a reward of up to US$10 million for information leading to his capture or death. Only Ayman al-Zawahiri, chief of the global al-Qaeda organization, merits a larger reward (US$25 million).

If he had a better moustache, and a penis, he could almost pass for FLATUS Moo.

Apart from my head exploding from all of the patrynomics, that picture there, well, um, that there is something quite disturbing. Thanks. (It somehow reminds me of Hillary.)

Battlebot Potemkin wrote:Apart from my head exploding from all of the patrynomics, that picture there, well, um, that there is something quite disturbing. Thanks. (It somehow reminds me of Hillary.)
Or Moochelle...

I thought FLATUS Moo had more chest hair, but I suppose that could be trimmed and groomed by one of her Senior Executive Staff....