USSA citizen asks for paid vacation from North Korea

NKorea_American_Sentensed.jpg
Comrades!

An Amerikkan named Matthew Miller wanted to escape the capitalist propaganda to settle in peaceful North Korea. His wish was granted for six years. Wow! An amazement to be hold.

We know Dear Leader gives us vacations, but Comrade Miller wanted to study abroad. He accidentally ripped his visa, but Dear Leader promised he will get him back with no trouble after a few rounds.

I am grateful to have the most caring, Dear Leader.

How generous of the PRNK. Granting 6 years of free intense education and physical therapy. It might be a little harsh to call him "human scum who betrayed (his) homeland and people" but kids, these days, need a little toughening up. I wonder what the JV team is like.......

Ahem....excuse me...would someone pass the beet parfait?

He gets to live in the worker's paradise of unicorns and double rainbows for free and all he has to do is vote? (I assume that's what "hard labor" means in such a peaceful society)

Looks like he's got his work cut out for him as there's only one name on the ballot.

In his awkward interview with CNN, Miller called on the U.S. government to help him and complained that officials in Washington were not doing enough to assist in his case.

“I've written a letter to my president with no reply,” he said. “For this reason, I am disappointed in my government.”
Smiley.png
Apparently, our innocent young prog finds angering PRNK officials insufficiently stimulating, and has decided to annoy Dear Leader as well. Matthew... Matthew... Matthew... You wanted to experience the joys of life in other lands, didn't you? Well, now you'll have lots of new experiences to enjoy and think about in the coming years. Oh,... and don't forget to drop me a line. Have a nice day.

Just who does this priveledged white boy think he is anyway? His ROUTINE priority request comes over two years after the URGENT/FLASH request for assistance from an Ambassador Stevens something about an unsceduled gathering of locals using the conference room at the Ben Ghazi consulate...

Dear Leader still hasn't gotten back to the Ambassador, why does this punk think he rates an immediate response?

I don't understand his disappointment. The PRNK is a far more progressively advanced society than the USSA. Deer Leader can only dream of the progress that Dear Leader Kim Jong-un has made. Dear Leader Kim is loved by all the people, as proven by his re-election of 100% by 100% of the eligible voters. This sniveling little brat doesn't know how good he has it. Kids these days.......

Six years of eating corn kernels picked out of horse apples in a PRNK rest camp may give him some insight into the enlightened policies of Dear Leader.

(Both of them.)

"Civis romanus sum" just doesn't get the same mileage it used to. We can thank Dear Leader for that.

(Both of them.)

Lev Termen wrote:Six years of eating corn kernels picked out of horse apples in a PRNK rest camp may give him some insight into the enlightened policies of Dear Leader.

(Both of them.)

"Civis romanus sum" just doesn't get the same mileage it used to. We can thank Dear Leader for that.

(Both of them.)

The https://www.amazon.com/The-Aquariums-Pyongyang-Years-Korean/dp/0465011047 tells of relatives imprisoned for the "crimes" of one of their own. They spent years in concentration camps and were set free after his death. Only then did they realize why they were imprisoned.

But he will get plenty of miles out of "North Korea is best Korea"