Obama Virus Making Headway in Reducing Population

obama-virus.jpg

As part of the global population reduction initiative, we are proud to proclaim that Dear Leader's initiative to reduce the population is going smoothly. The ObamaVirus is now making great headway in nearly 20 states and it is predicted that it will soon cover all 50 states.

We have seen the effects of Obamavirus in its advanced stages.

It spreads quickly, and requires massive amounts of funding.

Definitely one to eradicate - and quickly!

It's good to know that Dear Leader has got our collective backs.

Comrade Evil Smiley, it puts a lump in my throat knowing Dear Leader wants true equality to the point of making our children just as sick as he makes their parents. May we all barf in unison.However I note you mention "50 states". Hasn't Dear Leader cited the existence of at least 57? If thats the case it must be so, he could never be wrong.

Comrade Tovarichi, congratulations on the photo showing the Party member practicing an ultimate form of recycling by attempting to refuel a cop car in an innovative "green" manner. The fact that he misses the fill connection by a foot or so may be due to imbibing too much beet vodka. Regardless, we should all attempt to be so enviornmentally conscious. Towards that end I recommend a "shitin" by the People on the White House lawn. Instead of toilet paper be truly committed to the cause by bringing pine cones.