Photos of 'scared scientists' to scare and shame deniers

This was posted today by Doug Powers on Michelle Malkin, even though it truly belongs on the People's Cube.

This is a joke, right?
In his black-and-white photography series “Scared Scientists,” Nick Bowers captures a raw element not often associated with scientific knowledge. For the series, Bowers interviewed a selection of scientists in varying fields, capturing the frightened looks on their faces while they contemplated their findings. The photos are minimalist but intense, each wrinkle and crease pointing to a human unease we can all connect with. Bowers told The Huffington Post he hopes to convey “the humanity and vulnerability of the scientists” through his work. “That they are as individuals concerned by climate change, separate from the scientific realm.”

Need more convincing, deniers?

Those pictures were peer reviewed at the Hockey Stick division at the IPCC and have been certified 100 percent authentic looks of scientific concern.

For the record, they also got those same looks after hearing other alarming news:

THE ARCTIC ICE CAP GREW 60 PERCENT IN A YEAR!

THERE WERE NO MAJOR HURRICANES IN 2013!

AL JAZEERA'S CHECK BOUNCED!

Al_Gore_Check_Bounced.jpg

A reader on Facebook reminded me of another cause for "scared scientists": SCARY SCIENTISTS.

Before Global Warming there was Lysenkoism. It scared the sh*t out of real scientists by enforcing the centralized political control over genetics, agriculture, and all related sciences for 40 years until Stalin's death in 1953.

Holy Global Warming, Red! These guys all look exactly the same, including that Lysenko character. It's amazing what art can accomplish, in the name of "unity/diversity."

Unity=Diversity, yeah, that's the ticket.

But then, that's the goal of the Glorious Unity of Totalitarianism! Everyone is the same boring grey mass of protoplasm as the other boring mass of protoplasm.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Except for the special elite who run the show. They are also a boring grey mass of protoplasm but they won't admit it.

Nice goal. Suicidal. Genocidal. Homicidal.

Polar bears are scared too:

Snowy the polar bear says 'Give a shout, rub the deniers out.'

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Polar bears are scared too:

Snowy the polar bear says 'Give a shout, rub the deniers out.'
An International Poll of Polar Bears said that Global Warming is BU:SHIT!

We been havin' a great time here in the Arctic! Damn! These glaciers are awesome! We Polar Bears have been Effen our brains out and now have tripled our population here!

Hey, thanks, Oil Pipeline! Thanks for the warmth we never expected but used. Suckers!

Also, the reindeer here, who are quite shy, also appreciate your encroachment onto our land.

Thank you, humans!

Love,

Animals, especially Polar Bears!

They all have the faces of executioners. It's like the photographer told each of them just before snapping the shot, "Think about Republicans taking away your lucrative AGW grants, and you having to go out and find a real job, in this economy."

Do we know if the "scientists" were photographed before, during, or after expressing their concern? This "concerns" me. In fact, I'm so concerned that I forgot to take a selfie to prove my concern to the world! Damn it! Never mind.

Just DONATE to keep climate change in the headlines.

Captain Craptek wrote:Do we know if the "scientists" were photographed before, during, or after expressing their concern? This "concerns" me. In fact, I'm so concerned that I forgot to take a selfie to prove my concern to the world! Damn it! Never mind.

Just DONATE to keep climate change in the headlines.
DONATIONS ARE MANDATORY!!!

Comrade Red,

Oscars 2007?

Now that's what I call prescient! Seriously.

Trofim looks a little like Liam neeson....

Thought Sheriff wrote:Trofim looks a little like Liam neeson....
Trofim? Who is that? Sorry, want to get it but didn't.

Comrade Lysenko. If Liam neeson had his hair redistributed equally, it would look like Trofim Lysenko.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Even Comrade Putin is scared

He looks terrified! Will our Comrades in Russia competely destroy civilation as we know it
there [again] in order to save its citizens from climate change, before we do????

Comrade Kelly, Comrade Putin is busy saving Ukraine from Climate Change™ - more accurately known as the Capitalist Caused Climate Problem™ (CCCP - not to be confused with the former worker's paradise known as the Soviet Union) - as we speak.