Obama appoints frat buddy to be Ebola Czar

President Barack Obama appeared at another press conference on Friday to reassure the nation that the threat of an Ebola outbreak is very low.

"What? Ebola? Did you say Ebola?," the President bellowed in response to questions about the government's ability to contain the disease. "Nothing is Ebola until we decide it is! Was it Ebola when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

The President then announced the appointment of his fraternity buddy Ron "Flounder" Klain to be the nation's Ebola Czar:

ronklain.jpg

Klain accepted the position by saying "Oh boy, is this great!" and immediately asked for 10,000 marbles to fight Ebola.

I thought Dear Leader appointed his pet, Sunny, to a leading role in the cabinet. I forgot where.

Most likely he will use his Ebolamobile

Here is a photograph of Dear Leader Obola and Ron Klain preparing together out in the field.

Evil Smiley wrote:Here is a photograph of Dear Leader Obola and Ron Klain preparing together out in the field.

Is that fine wine I see?

Obama had a lot of fun back in college.

Everyone else was so serious...

college.jpg

Oh, you idiots! Don't you know how Dear Leader operates by now? Once it becomes apparent that a crisis is going to have any form of blowback that might taint His Obamaness, a suitable fall guy is put in charge of said crisis. This Flounder Fellow is simply taking his turn in the limelight before joining the rest of the gang snugly tucked under the bus.

...You amateurs....

Since his appointment, buddy Ron Clain is nowhere to be found. I believe it was Krauthammer who suggested he might be "self-quarantining." If you get my drift.