Happy Hilloween!

October is the birth month of Hillary Clinton - our future dear leader and the first American president to actually have a vagina - her key qualification for this role.

In celebration of her heinous' birthday, we have renamed the entire month of October, HILLOWEEN!

The month of Hilloween will have lots of witches, goblins and ghouls - including the 'Butcher of Benghazi' and the Ft. Marcy Park Killer.
Everything from Arkancide to Zairian Ebola.

May I add this unforgettable tirade by Hillary?

The sweet voice of freedom for all!

Pamalinsky wrote:May I add this unforgettable tirade by Hillary?
I prefer the unforgettable, "Ballad of Hillary Clinton"...

Pamalinsky wrote:May I add this unforgettable tirade by Hillary?

I used to like D.H. Lawrence's famous description of 'a voice like pea soup', but upon hearing this shrill demagogue, cannot think of anything to describe that nasty voice...
  • fingernails on a blackboard?
  • projectile vomiting?
  • projectile diarrhea?

I heard the white house can be quite haunted, but nothing beets the Hilloween house.

No President has ever actually had a vagina before, so that is why you should vote for Hillary.

lil-terrorist.jpg

Trick or treat this year is going to be a BLAST! Do the Obamas have candy too?

Tovarichi wrote:
Trick or treat this year is going to be a BLAST! Do the Obamas have candy too?
They are doing their best to distribute Ebola to the privileged, so no candy this year.Regarding your image, "Kids! They blow up so fast!"

It's Hilloween - today, October 31st...
Post your scary Hilloween pics.

But first... get your scary Hillary Clinton mask on ebay...

Where to buy a "Hellary" mask:

hellary-mask.jpg
[/url](Click on the image above)

Many more to choose from.
ImageImageImageImageImage

More...

Evil Smiley wrote: I used to like D.H. Lawrence's famous description of 'a voice like pea soup', but upon hearing this shrill demagogue, cannot think of anything to describe that nasty voice...
  • fingernails on a blackboard?
  • projectile vomiting?
  • projectile diarrhea?

She has a voice not entirely dissimilar to the sound of a rail car's wheels as it negotiates a curve in the rails, only not quite so musical to the ear.

Just for the record, this one is NOT A PHOTOSHOP:

Evil Smiley wrote: No President has ever actually had a vagina before, so that is why you should vote for Hillary.

Great job, Comrad Smiley. Sure, let's just go on perpetuating transphobia and cis-gender privilege for the office of president! NO!!!! REEDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE I REEDUCATE YOU!

We should be agitating for a president with a vagina created on an operating table.